Reviews (7)

4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I used Madison Florist in Brooklyn for my flowers for my wedding day in September of 2012. I worked with Robert and he and his team did a wonderful job on my table arrangements and my bouquet. I also asked the morning of my wedding if they would be able to decorate my gazebo for the ceremony. Without hesitation they said YES. They were able to decorate the gazebo for my ceremony at the last minute with the same color scheme and flowers used for my wedding. Robert was very nice and enthusiastic about making my perfect and special. He was able to provide insight on flowers that I had selected that would have wilted in the hot and humid NYC weather which enabled me to select better flowers to suit my needs. Not only did I use Madison Florist for my wedding, I have used them to purchase regular arrangements for special occasions. My advice to brides is to have photos of what you are envisioning and the types of flowers you would like to use. Select flowers that are in season this will help keep cost down.
Wedding: 09/14/2012

Private User 3 Reviews
Madison Florist is extremely creative. My bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted. When I met with Robert I explained what I wanted and he did just that. He put the centerpieces together in a matter of a second so I could get an visional idea. He worked with my budget as well. My guest was amazed when they saw the wonderful job he had created. He is very patient and genuine.
Any questions or concerns I had, Robert was always available.

Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true.
Maria & Jose 8/9/13
2.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
This was NOT a wedding order, but flowers nonetheless. Please read!

I spent $133 on the 'Santorini' for my girlfriend's birthday, the total came to $158 with delivery and tax. This is a whole lot of money for a broke medical student, keep in mind.

Figuring it was the most beautiful flower arrangement I ever saw, I thought the price was doable. HOWEVER, the arrangement was sent without ANY river stones in the bottom of the vase, which is really the only reason that these flowers looked different than any other vase (see picture above). I could have bought a vase and 25 roses, and shipped that to her for A LOT less than $158. I called the shop hoping for a full or at least half refund, and after 15 minutes of hassle and barely understanding them, I got $40 back. The manager stated

"The rocks with labor costs were worth $40 total. Therefore I will refund that amount to your credit card"...as if it didn't ruin the entire look of the arrangement. They also offered to redeliver another bouquet to her...again as if it didn't matter that they were delivered 6 days after her birthday and after she already received a knock off.

I am pretty easy-going, but this was the worst shopping experience of my life. It was the attitude they gave when I called that really put me over the edge and made me want to comment online so no one else runs into a similar problem. I wish I would've looked and seen these 1 stars on here before I bought the flowers.
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Madison Florist was phenomenal . They took all my calls and took my feedback and worked with me to create my vision. The day of, the flowers were beautiful and healthy and they were above expectations. They know where to focus their resources if you have a budget and they know where it would matter less. My bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous I’ve ever seen and the 2 tables of honor had a beautiful setup which I requested and they delivered impeccably. They were on time, professional and the flowers are of high quality.
It was very nice to work with Robert as well.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Madison Florist did such an amazing job at our wedding! I was completely blown away by how well he understood my vision, and I was a very hands-off bride. He knew the venue and met me there for a short meet-up to make sure that we both understood the space and that no area would be left bare. He stuck to the budget and even threw in a couple of things for no extra charge. He provided and set up the chuppah for me and he spoke to the contact at the venue to make sure he had someone there to break it down and clean up so I wouldn't get charged extra. When I went in for my first meeting, I brought some pictures of table arrangements I liked, and he was happy to look through them with me and tell me pros/cons of certain looks. I was really happy that I chose Madison Florist -- if you like low stress and beautiful, not over-the-top, this is the florist for you.
Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used Madison Flowers in Brooklyn NY and I absolutley LOVE THEM. Robert did a wonderful no EXCELLENT job on the flowers for my wedding on July 16th, 2011. It was a delightful experience and I am sooooooooooooooooooo very happy I made the choice to go with Madison Flowers. Thanks :-)
Wedding: 07/16/2011
3.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Billy from Madison Florist was a pleasure to work with during the months leading up to our wedding. The flower arrangements he created were beautiful and we got a lot of positive feedback from our guests. However, we had some frustrations during our wedding day (specifically during the few hours before the wedding). We were taking pictures before the ceremony, but that whole process was delayed because the boutonnieres and bouquets were not ready, nor was the ceremony site ready to be photographed. We asked the florist team to help us, and we suggested that they work on the ballroom centerpieces later because it was important that we get the bouquets and boutonnieres so we could start taking pictures, but they were not very helpful.
Wedding: 06/27/2010