Made Ya' Blush
Nothing less than perfect.
Madison , AL 35749

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Kerry was recommended to me by Kris Clark of Sugar Rock Events. I didn't even bother looking at other make-up artists because I knew Kerry was the one! I absolutely loved my wedding make-up, in particular, my eye make-up! I told her that I wanted to look like myself and not an overly made up version of myself. She really understood my vision and brought out my natural beauty. She is great at what she does! Prior to the wedding, she always responded to emails very quickly, which I greatly appreciated!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Private User 6 Reviews
Kerry did a wonderful job with my makeup! It was exactly what I was looking for and made me feel so beautiful and glamorous without feeling too made up. Her calm, friendly demeanor was also a very welcome presence on my wedding day. Her prices are great compared to other makeup artists.
Wedding: Recently Married

Private User 8 Reviews
Kerri was more than willing to accommodate my busy schedule and was extremely prompt on responding to any request/ question that I had. In addition to great service, she had some of the best prices compared to a couple other vendors I spoke with. I am so glad I got the 'touch-up' package on the day of my wedding because she stayed with us during the entire photo session. She even helped style some of my pictures, give hints on good picture poses, and helped get the flower girl's attention in some of the photos. Overall her service was above and beyond excellent. Our makeup came across beautifully in my engagement and wedding pictures and I could not have asked for anything more. I highly recommend!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerry is the sweetest person out there, and she becomes friends w/ you. She is amazing and I am so happy that I decided not to do my own makeup and that she came and did it for me. She wasn't able to stay the whole entire reception because of a family emergency, but all the makeup that she put on stayed for the rest of the night.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerry puts the artist in make up artist for sure! She made me look like an absolute star for my bridal portraits and myself and all my bridesmaids looked perfect on the wedding day! I wish I had found her in time for our engagement pictures! She truly is one of the sweetest women ever and she really cares about her clients. Love her!
Wedding: 04/20/2013

Katie 2 Reviews
Kerry did a phenomenal job with my make up, as well as my mother and bridesmaids. She listened to what we envisioned and followed through with that, double checking to make sure it was right and that we were comfortable. We looked and felt so beautiful!

She also touched up my make up during pictures when needed. She did a great job working with the photographer to find good times to jump in so she was not getting in his way either. And even helped him out fixing my dress and helping to make sure I looked flawless in every way.

Not only that, but Kerry did more than I could have ever asked. Her personality is entertaining, down to earth, and full of energy. She helped to lighten the mood throughout the day and calm my nerves. At one point when things got a little hectic she offered to help out in whatever way she could and ended up helping with last minute things for our sign in table. She was even fixing my train right before I walked down the aisle!

Honestly, hiring her for the biggest day of my life was one of the best decisions I made!!! She surpassed everything I hired her for and was a true blessing. She is the best out there!
Wedding: 12/29/2012

Kristen 1 Reviews
I couldn't have asked for anything! She went above and beyond!! Everyone commented
On how great my bridal party looked!
Wedding: 11/11/2012

Kelly 1 Reviews
Loved using Kerry!! She is beyond gifted in her skills and so much fun!!! She helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Kelly
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Katie 2 Reviews
She did an amazing job. She made us all look so good.
Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerry is absolutely amazing!! She is a wonder woman who does it all!! She made my bridesmaids, mother and myself look stunning! Kerry did a beautiful smokey eye on me and used an airbrush foundation that lasted all day! Corey and I got married on a July afternoon outside and my makeup stayed flawless! Kerry has an awesome personality that makes you feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend Kerry to anyone! She is the best!!
Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What girl doesn’t want to look beautiful on her big day? I did and that is why I hired Kerry. She did an amazing job on my make-up as well as my bridesmaids. She took everything that I loved about myself and magnified it without making me look unnatural or fake. The day of my wedding she was on time and she never made me feel like she was rushed or annoyed when we were running behind. In fact, she become one of the girls and was an honorary bridesmaid before the end of the day. She truly cared about my day and even became my champion when things were getting stressful. Having her at the wedding was truly a blessing. Don’t look anywhere else! Hire Kerry- you will not regret it!
Wedding: 07/21/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Jeannie 1 Reviews
As a fellow wedding vendor it is always a pleasure to work with these professionals, the bride always looks wonderfully natural
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin on how amazing Kerry is... She did the make up of me and 8 bridesmaids on my wedding day. The make up was amazing- she even fixed my spray tan disaster and possibly saved all my photos from orange-faced disaster! She was the calm voice in a hectic room, and helped us even diffuse a situation with a bad hairdresser. She made sure I had the day I had always hoped for. She also did the make up for my bridal shoot and was able to create the look that I wanted. She is amazing at a smokey eye, and I was excited to have the airbrush foundation on my big day. I would recommend Kerry to anyone who wants the best make-up artist in town!
Made Ya' Blush responded with the following comments:
It was my absolute pleasure to be there. Reading this just brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for this :)
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My makeup was perfect for my wedding!!! My mom and bridesmaids loved their makeup also :)
Wedding: 07/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerry was amazing on my wedding day. She was very attentive to my needs and wants for my make up. She took in to account my wants and suggestions as to how I wanted to look and the outcome was great. She was pleasant and extremely personable.
Wedding: 04/04/2009
 256-213-6503
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire