Mad Love Events
El Monte, CA 91732  | map
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly /...

Profile   Reviews (27)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
This review is definitely long overdue! My husband and I got married over a month ago on November 30th and Cindy was our wedding planner. All I can say is that Cindy and her team at Mad Love Events were amazing!

We meet with Cindy about a year before our wedding and hired MLE for month of coordination for our wedding. I know for a fact that there would be no way that I would have survived our wedding day if it weren't for Cindy! We had a huge, 350 guest, wedding. We had our ceremony at the Cerritos Library and our reception at the Great Seafood Harbor. Cindy is definitely a pro because the restaurant wasn't exactly easy to deal with.

Everyone kept commenting on the day of the wedding about how calm I was on the wedding day because those that know me know that I'm definitely not a calm person but I honestly didn't have anything to worry about! Even my other vendors kept telling me how awesome and professional Cindy was!

Anyway, when anyone asks me for advice about wedding planning, I definitely have one piece of advice, hire Mad Love Events, you won't regret it!
Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When I first met Cindy, it was wedding planning love at first sight! I did not even meet with another wedding planning service as I knew Mad Love Events was the one. There is not a single negative thing I can say about Cindy and Mad Love Events, so here are some of the things I loved the most:

- No judgment. When I initially met with Cindy, it was my very first wedding-related meeting. I had no idea what I was doing. We went over preliminary wedding details; she took lots of notes, asked questions and gave wonderful advice and recommendations. Even leading up to the wedding she was most helpful with some of the unsavory planning details like seating arrangements, tipping, proper wording, etc. My husband and I had some unique ideas; Cindy made us feel totally normal about them.

- The most organized organizer! Cindy literally creates a minute-by-minute schedule of your wedding day and distributes the play-by-play packet to all involved (wedding party, parents, vendors, etc). This was extremely important as my fiancé and I were able to relax and get ready without calls/texts from everyone asking where they needed to be. Whatever detail you can think of, Mad Love Events has it covered. The only thing we had to worry about on our wedding day was waking up. Seriously.

- Communication. Emails and calls are responded to very timely. Cindy followed up a couple of days after our wedding to make sure we received some of our items. She even followed up a few weeks after to double check!

We had only roughly 70 guests at our wedding. Although this may seem like a manageable number, there is absolutely no way I could have handled all the many details on my own without a beautiful nervous breakdown. Trust me; even if it is a smaller wedding, you need Mad Love Events!

Thanks to Cindy and her team, our wedding was absolutely flawless. I cannot recommend Mad Love Events enough; it was the BEST investment we made.
Wedding: 11/26/2013

Stacy 3 Reviews
Writing this review is going to be so easy!! My husband and I just got married, and we both keep telling each other that hiring Cindy was the BEST decision we made for our wedding.

She was incredibly responsive, professional, organized, friendly, and best of all, she was so calm and relaxed during our rehearsal and day-of, it really put us at ease! Beth also worked with us that day, and she too was very professional and calm, it was such a help to us!

We hired Cindy just for day-of coordination, but it really felt like she did a lot more than that! She helped with basically every single detail from about one month up until the wedding day. We would most definitely recommend Cindy and Mad Love Events to anyone, thank you!!
Wedding: 11/09/2013

Lauren 4 Reviews
If you read nothing else, know that Mad Love Events is a MUST for your wedding. This was hands down, some of the best money we spent for the wedding. You really cannot put a price on peace of mind, which allows you to be fully present on your special day.

Cindy and her team at Mad Love Events provided month-of coordination for our wedding this October, and they were AMAZING! Our wedding went off without a hitch, and that was due to Cindy and her team. Cindy took on all the stress that is meant for the bride, and allowed me to have a very calm and easy pre-wedding month and wedding day.

Pre-wedding: Cindy was always available for any question, big, small, or even ridiculous ones that I had. She was incredibly responsive and on top of every little detail, which is a HUGE stress reliever. The event coordinator at our venue was not quite on top of things and disorganized, but I felt confident in Cindy to handle the situation, and was not disappointed! I met with Cindy a few times before the actual event to go over details, and we sent countless texts and emails.

Rehearsal: Cindy and her team ran the most efficient and thorough rehearsal. Everyone was very impressed by the detailed she provided for the bridal party.

Day-of: Cindy and her team were flawless! Seriously amazing. They all wear head pieces so they can discretely always remain in contact, which allows them to handle the day-of stuff efficiently. Cindy or her team would handle any issues and bring only things we needed to know to our attention in order to reduce our stress. All the small details were handled, and when we got back to our room that night all our gifts and other wedding items were organized in our room waiting for us.

I would HIGHLY recommend Cindy and her team.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy did a phenomenal job with our wedding planning! We hired her for day-of-coordinating, but she was involved in every step of the way a month prior to the wedding. Cindy from day one was completely organized and amazing at correspondence. I don't know how many text/emails I must have sent her and she was always so prompt, kind and informative!

I debated initially about even getting a day-of-coordinator, thinking as long as I planned well, things would be fine. Sooooo thankful I hired Cindy and her team to worry about all those details for me! The day went great and I did not have to worry about a thing beyond having a good time with friends and family!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy & Claire are AMAZING! Please hire them if you want a beautiful stress free wedding. They coordinate with your vendors, create a detailed itinerary of the wedding day and distribute it to your wedding party and vendors. They keep in touch through email in each phase of your wedding process. They respond right away to emails and were always early to every meeting. There are no words for how dedicated these two girls are and how passionate they are about their job.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
How do I even begin to write how relieved and happy I am to have hired Cindy Pham as my wedding coordinator? No words can express my gratitude towards her and her work on my wedding. She was the best gift I gave myself on my wedding day (you know... other than my husband. Haha).

During our initial consultation I knew I had to hire her when she whipped out the beautifully organized and detailed timeline she makes for all her couples. Although I only got the more involved Day-Of package, she was available to me the entire wedding planning process. I planned the wedding, but I asked her all the questions and she never failed to respond promptly. When it came time for her to start putting things together for my wedding, I was already starting to silently freak the f*** out. She couldn't have stepped in at a better time. Every single e-mail with her lists, questions, and guides calmed my frayed nerves and soothed the OCD in me.

I honestly couldn't have pulled off my wedding without her. She makes everything as stress free as possible, and I really appreciated feeling like I was her only bride even though I know she's a very busy woman. Plus, she's so laid back and easy to get along with. Do yourself a favor and hire her! I promise promise promise you won't regret it!

Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy is the best coordinator. She made everything run smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I told her what I wanted and the execution was flawless. She also made me feel so special while I was getting ready and had snacks and little goodie bags for my bridal party. Thanks so much for making my wedding so wonderful.
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
How do I love Mad Love Events? Let me count the ways... No I can't! There are too many reasons why I love Cindy and her Mad Love Events team. My honey and I planned the whole wedding, but I knew from other brides that it's best to have someone to help with the reception. After seeing Cindy's reviews, I honestly thought that it was too good to be true. I mean, really? All of these 5 stars? How is that possible? It is. Totally is. I have to say that I would consider myself pretty detailed oriented and I've done a few big event production myself. But I was totally comfortable with handing off the execution of the reception to Cindy. Dear brides-to-be: When Cindy gives you advice... FOLLOW IT! She was the one who suggested that I not have my regular stylist do my hair. I didn't listen. Then two weeks before my wedding, my stylist hinted that she couldn't do the formal do that I wanted. Cindy knows her weddings, people. Just listen to her and save yourself the headache. Her recommendations are fantastic! We got our DJ through Cindy, and my last-minute hair and make-up person (yes, make-up flaked out on me too, don't ask). Cindy was quick to respond to everything. Even though she had a rehearsal on the same day as our Friday wedding, she made sure that I knew about her associate coordinators were ready to step in until she was there in person. I had 100% confidence and trust in the entire team. There were bumps during the reception, but I didn't even have to worry about it because Mad Love was there to ensure that we enjoyed our special day rather than freaking out about the buffet line. Even though Mad Love was only hired for the reception, Cindy took the time to make sure that other components of our wedding was set. You can tell that Cindy makes sure that every single couple she helps out receives her above-and-beyond-the-call-of-duty service.Yes, the dress and venue are important. But your next investment for your wedding is to HIRE MAD LOVE!
Wedding: 07/12/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Cindy is a total rockstar, we so highly recommend her services and her person to all couples out there looking to be able to actually ENJOY the big day. I've worked in event production for years, planned other people's weddings, and did most of ours as a result - complete with separate ceremony & reception locations. This made me even MORE specific with regard to how things are executed, and I knew I needed to find someone brilliant so that I could actually detach from logistics and be present in the celebration - and luckily, I found that brilliance in Cindy! We hired Cindy for the Over & Above package & it was perfect. 2 weeks before the wedding, just as the stress kicks into the highest gear, Cindy appears and magically works behind the scenes with all vendors, interfacing directly with the couple on every little detail in an organized and completely calming way so that you still get to make all the decisions while only having to deal with one super pleasant person. The day of the wedding, Cindy & her team were completely on top of everything, they kept the timeline running smoothly despite the inevitable delays and they did so in a way that wasn't at all stressful or invasive - in fact, they also manage to blend seamlessly into the wedding so that you are unaware that they are running & keeping an eye on the show. Cindy is sweet, organized, professional, experienced, responsive and was a complete pleasure to work with. As another bride said, we felt like her only clients, despite the fact that we know she was working on a few other weddings at the same time. We feel SO lucky to have actually ENJOYED and BEEN PRESENT for our celebration which is in very large part due to Cindy's brilliance. She is above and beyond. Cindy, we can't thank you enough!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When we first started wedding planning I wasn't sure if a coordinator was necessary. Now that everything is said and done, I can say that hiring Cindy of Mad Love Events was the best decision we could have made! After we met for our initial consultation, I knew she would take good care of us. She's extremely personable, professional, and a great communicator. I can't say enough great things about her. She kept everyone on schedule on the big day and throughout the entire planning process she was exceptionally thorough and organized. She is always quick to answer emails, calls and texts and gives great advice on the best ways to use the allotted time you have for her services. Hire Cindy for a stress free wedding experience, she is the BEST!
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy Pham and Mad Love Events are the best of the best!

Cindy Pham spent the first meeting with us to get to know us and see what we were looking for. She asked alot of great questions even posing some of her own to help us find the perfect place. After a short question and answer session Cindy was able to find us a location and we were already sold. Cindy did a fantastic job finding our perfect place only after the 1st meeting!

She met with us on site at the location to give us a feel for the place and see if it was the place we really wanted. We booked it that day!

Cindy, kept in close contact and gave us of list of things to make sure we had ready. She coordinated with all of our vendors we requested for our event. She contacted each of them and verified all the info to ensure a perfect day for us.

The day before the wedding we met on site and reviewed last minute items as well as it gave us an opportunity to pass along wedding items to be displayed on the day of for setup. Cindy and her Mad Love Event team were on hand and were we able to meet and greet. Also Cindy presented us with a event timeline for the event and a program for the guests.

The Day of the Wedding when we arrived things were already in motion. Cindy and her team were hard at work decorating and coordinating all vendors and staff. Everything went smoothly. Cindy and her team were 100% professional and top notch. Cindy went above and beyond anything we could have ever asked for. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Please BOOK Cindy! You will not be disappointed!! Sincerely Mr and Mrs Kim
Wedding: 05/05/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy at Mad love Events was amazing to work with! My wedding was simply beautiful, so much fun and was flawless. I never thought a planner was so necessary especially since I had a small intimate wedding. But I was wrong getting a planner was one of the best decisions. Cindy is so organized,she responds quickly to emails, she is so friendly and personable and she is very hard working. I would recommend her to any bride she was essential to my big day!
Wedding: 10/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mad Love Events is the way to go for your wedding planning needs. Our venue required a wedding coordinator, and after searching yelp and meeting with about 5 other coordinators, Cindy @ Mad Love Events was the best choice we made.

Cindy was very accomedating as far as setting up consultation time/place. My wife (then finacee) is a type-A personality and she continually told me what a great job Cindy was doing in the whole planning process as well as the day of. Our wedding day went without a hitch thanks to Cindy and her team.
Wedding: 08/25/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Mad Love Events is the best out there!!!! My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state and Cindy was there every step of the way. She had some awesome ideas to make our vision happen and even knew how to wrangle in all the family members/wedding party. We also changed our photographer at the last minute and Cindy found us an AWESOME new one and even helped put a contract together for us. Cindy and her team executed our wedding day flawlessly, or at least if anything went wrong, we didn't know about it. You truly are in a great hands if you choose to work with Mad Love Events!!!
Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wish I could give even more stars-- Cindy and her team was INCREDIBLE-- worth their weight in gold, yet by far the most affordable planner of the ones I met with. Cindy put out fires left and right and was always one step ahead of the whole process, allowing me to really relax and enjoy the day.

Now, I consider myself very organized and Type A, and early on in the wedding planning I questioned whether I really needed a Day-Of coordinator, but I quickly realized how invaluable her services were. Originally I needed someone simply to help with set-up, but Cindy became our most trusted partner in making sure everything ran smoothly, on time, and kept me calm throughout the day (even when our shuttle bus carrying a bunch of guests was delayed for 45 minutes!) While in name only the "Day-of coordinator," in practice she worked on our event prep for weeks, wrote up an incredibly detailed timeline of events, ran our rehearsal perfectly, touched base with all the vendors and made sure everything looked exactly how I wanted it to look.

Seriously-- hire Mad Love. You will not be sorry.
Wedding: 06/09/2012
 626-841-1112
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire