Macaroni Grill

(4.7 / 5.0)
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We couldn't afford real catering, so we had Macoroni Grill do a Family Style Delivery. It was very affordable and everybody raved about the food, especially the chicken bowtie pasta and the mushroom ravioli. The pasta with red meat sauce (which they recommended I get so I didn't have only white sauces) was not a big hit at all. Everything else was great and they bring plates and plastic silverware that we kept as backup, along with mints, two loaves of garlic bread for each platter (serves 8-10). Their caesar salad was excellent, and the driver was great, he set up all the food on a buffet table for us and the gratuity was already included in the bill. This saved us money big time as it only cost us about $600 to feed 72 people. We provided our own drinks and dessert, though. Also, you don't have to book way in advance, I think I booked about a week and a half in advance.

• Wedding: 08/21/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our server at the Tyrone Square Macaroni Grill in St. Petersburg, FL was phenomenal. The price was great and she even cleared tables (Not in the contract). I would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 05/30/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I decided to have a cake and punch wedding at our church. We wanted all our family and friends to enjoy our special day, but couldn't afford to pay for dinner for everyone. Our guest list was 175. We were married at our church and everyone stayed for cake and punch. For dinner, our wedding party and about 60 of our family members and very close friends drove to Macaroni Grill for dinner. The food was wonderful!! We were also engaged at Macaroni Grill and my husband had someone sing to me. Beautiful and Very Romatic!!!

• Wedding: 03/01/2008
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

They went above and beyond what we thought they would or needed them to! We were so happy with our expierance!

• Wedding: 01/25/2008
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

good place to eat and gather with family

• Wedding: 03/17/2007