M and M Clay Creations

• Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

If I could give this shop 0 stars I would. I had a hard time reaching the shop owner for verification of my cake topper. She kept on giving excuse after excuse as to why it was not getting done. I wanted it by May, and she said no problem, and then, there were HUGE problems. I ended up requested, and receiving, a refund, and going with a different shop, with a turn around time of two weeks!! Lots of bad reviews on Etsy.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Profile Picture
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a wonderful job on my cake topper. Even after there were some slight damages i returned it to her and she fixed and returned within two days! This was one of the biggest hits at my wedding and I am looking forward to keeping this for years to come

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional operations. Followed my instructions perfectly. Would highly suggest others use their service, you won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MandM was fantastic to work with for our wedding cake topper. My husband is a pilot and wanted to tie a flight element into the wedding, MandM worked with us to come up with a plane topper with our weddi g colours that was perfect for us. I would definitely work with them again and have recommended them to friends!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake
502-938-9694
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.9