LWeddel Design

Value
Flexibility
Laura
09/27/2014

Lisa was awesome! She was very easy to work with, and was able to take the thoughts in my head and create the perfect flowers/centerpieces for my wedding! I would highly recommend her!

Private User
Recently Married

Lisa did a wonderful job. She gave my daughter exactly what she wanted and within budget. Everyone of my guest were impressed how beautiful and elegant were all of the flower arrangements and decorations.
Thank you again for making this such a great event and creating memories that will last for many for years to come.

Catherine
08/09/2014

Lisa was such an amazing florist to have decorate our wedding!!! She was so helpful in picking out each flower that I wanted and also helping to pick out accents that made our wedding truly unique, such as a tree to hang cards on with guests' names and table numbers so everyone knew where to sit. She was such a pleasure to work with and well worth the price!!! I'm so happy we found her, as I don't think my wedding would have been anywhere near as beautiful if I hadn't had her help.

Services Used: Flowers

Lisa Weddel was amazing! She was so helpful and had great ideas! She delivered the most beautiful flowers and really cared about making everything perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers for an event! She is very friendly, and really easy to work with!

Cheri
06/28/2014

Lisa Weddel is, in my opinion, the best wedding florist there is! Her professionalism is second to none. She captured exactly what my kids wanted for their wedding, and then some. Her attention to detail was exceptional. And the day of the wedding she was right there for us, not matter what we needed. I give her my 100% recommendation. Hiring Lisa as their florist was the best decision my kids made for their wedding day!

Mattison
06/27/2014

Lisa was wonderful and all the wedding bouquets were exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Flowers

Lisa is an extraordinary florist! My wedding was in Denver, CO, and I am originally from Dallas, TX. It was challenging enough being from out-of-state. I had met with one other florist, and spoken with several florists in the Denver area, trying to choose a florist for our wedding. No one compared to Lisa. I cannot say enough about her. She went above and beyond what any florist would do to help us. She is truly an artist, true to her word, and looking for your best interests. She made my wedding day a dream come true. Her professionalism, creativity, and genuine care for her clients made her my only choice! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and decor for any occasion! Thank you again, Lisa!!

Services Used: Flowers

What an incredible experience working with Lisa and her staff! I arrived at the venue the morning of my wedding and was amazed by the beauty of my flowers. Seriously, they were perfect in every way! We ended up having to move our ceremony inside last minute and the staff really pulled it together to make sure it was just as beautiful as outside. I would recommend to anyone!

Private User
06/29/2013

Working with Lisa was great. I took picking vendors very seriously and really needed someone who understood and could carry out my vision. Lisa completely got my vision and was joy to work with. She always responded to my emails quickly and was prepared and helpful leading up to my wedding day. I actually contacted and met with several none seemed to be flexiable and one even refused to meet with me in person. When I met with Lisa I left happy and knowing I found someone that was not only helpful and flexiable but someone I could trust. Her prices were fair and her work was amazing. I highly recommend her!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lisa was amazing to work with! She knew what we wanted before we did. All of her suggestions were spot on, and the end result was beautiful. I would definitely use her again!

Services Used: Flowers

In the beginning when we met we knew you were the one we would trust with providing the flowers for our wedding. Not only were the photographs of your work beautiful, we felt very comfortable with you because of your warmth, professionalism and knowledge. You proved us right beyond our expectations!
The bride and bridal bouquets were perfect for the fall color scheme. The candle cylinders on the fireplace mantel offered a warm, homey glow during the ceremony and really complemented the fireplace We were married in front of.
Secondly, when Josh and I walked in to the reception space we were overwhelmed. The centerpieces were breathtaking and above and beyond what we were anticipating. The loss of the tree in your yard was our gain as you used the wood to create the table “trees.” Not only were they stunning in the late afternoon sun, but even more so when the lights were dimmed later in the evening.
Your designs were perfection and we can’t thank you enough for helping to make the day a memory we will cherish forever.

Colette
06/16/2012

Lisa did a great job....down to the confused look she gave the group from CSU when she was delivering flowers to our wedding site an hour and a half before the wedding. They were setting up a pop up tent in the middle of the area where the wedding was to take place at the Trading Post, and she called us right away to tell us so we could get the Aramark planner there to make them leave. The flowers all turned out beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Lisa was a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. She was very good at reigning in my ADD/"Shiny Thing" tendencies and helped me to focus on what I really wanted (I tend to be all over the place), and she was extremely patient with my many indecision and potential change of mind.

Her prices are VERY reasonable (much cheaper than I would have thought they'd be). And she even bailed me out at the last minute when the "wholesale" vendor I had ordered bulk flowers for my cake and table decor messed up, and left me hanging. Lisa had already ordered those flowers for me "just in case" I needed them, and boy did I! She even sold them to me for her cost only (amazing!).

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL, and I couldn't have been happier with them, or with Lisa.

HIGHLY recommended!

Services Used: Flowers

I planned my wedding long distance in another state and Lisa was awesome throughout the entire planning process. She brought my vision and dreams to life and created beautiful centerpieces that my guests wanted to take home! I loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. Absolutely beautiful work and I highly recommend her to all of my friends and anyone looking for a florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Lisa went above and eyond my expectations for my flower arragements, bouquets, and boutonnières. I really had no way to show her what I wanted other than to describe my vision and there wouldn't have been one thing I would have changed about anything. The flowers were breathtaking and I have had nothing but compliments on how beautiful they were. She made everything not only beautiful but her sweet touchs and detail were so special to me. I cried when I saw my bouquet! I would recommend her for any job 110%!

Danielle Montoya

Services Used: Flowers

LWeddel Design was able to take my vision and create it and make the wedding even more beautiful than I could have invisioned.

Most of our planning was done via email and phones calls. Lisa was still able to create my vision.

I'd be happy to recommend LWeddel Design any day. And any bride who is working with Lisa at LWedel is in for a treat!

My husband and I could not have been happier with the service and quality of work!

A+++