Luxe Creative Design

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazingly creative, flexible, sweet and always full of great ideas. Would definitely use services again

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer made the most beautiful invitations, place cards and table signs for our wedding! I thought that our wedding invitations were the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, and heard that from several of our guests. She listened to what my vision was, and was willing to accommodate what I wanted to provide a great product. She is a very talented designer and I was extremely happy with her work.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad that my planner recommended Jennifer for my custom save the dates and invitations; I have never seen anything so beautiful! They set the perfect tone for our wedding weekend and everyone raved about them. Jennifer was very prompt with sending mock invitations for me to approve. She really listened to the "feel" we wanted to create during the wedding and translated that into the save the dates/invitations.
Thank you, Jennifer!
Love,
George and Kate

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer is great and very talented at what she does. My invitations were beautiful and I received tons of compliments on them. I am ordering my "thank you" cards this week!

• Wedding: 03/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer designed all paper elements for me wedding: Save-the-dates, Change of address cards, Invitations, table names, place cards, programs, etc.
I am so pleased with the work she's done. She has a real eye for design and her experience shows that. The products that she uses are top notch also. She was so patient with me and all the changes (however minor they may have been) that I requested. She's cute, nice, and was a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 01/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with! She was one of the vendors I contacted most frequently, as her designs are original and we worked together to make my vision a reality. I am not a creative person by any means, but she was so great with amending the design to my liking, no matter how small or large. She was quick to respond to my requests and extremely flexible in scheduling meetings to deliver the products. The quality of the products and the actual design was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Jennifer for all your wedding stationary!

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Jennifer Hutchinson for my save-the-dates, wedding invitations, RSVP cards, direction cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, place cards, a bridal shower invitations, bachelorette party invitations and even my housewarming party invitations.

She went out of her way to deliver the items to me. A couple days before the wedding she met me at a nail salon to give me the place cards while I was getting my pre-wedding pedicure! I was so busy and I really appreciated her making it as easy as possible for me.

She was incredibly responsive by both email and phone. She came to my house for my initial consultation. She also met me at work during my lunch break to go over some designs.

All of my friends have used her too and nobody has any complaints. She really helped me stay within my budget and I love knowing that my all my invitations are a custom design.

In the next few years, hopefully I'll be going to Jennifer for baby shower invitations!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Jennifer Hutchinson Design Company for our invitations and day-of stationary (programs, table tents, and escort cards) and Jennifer was amazing to work with! She is so creative and truly listened to what I wanted as a client. She was willing to accommodate our budget and offer ways for us to cut costs. In addition, Jennifer worked diligently with me to obtain the end result I was looking for and did it in a time frame that I felt comfortable with. Her timely response and constant communication made working with her that much more enjoyable and the final product of all of our stationary was amazing. All of our friends and family raved about how gorgeous and unique our invitations were!

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I planned my own wedding and therefore worked hand-in-hand with every vendor hired: dj, bakery, florist, design rental, venue, etc. None of which were family or friends. Out of everyone, Jennifer was the number 1 perfect vendor to work with!!!

• Wedding: 03/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer did an amazing job on my invitations, and I needed them QUICK!!!! I got so many compliments on how beautiful they came out. As a person she is so great to work with as well....accommodating, courteous and so nice! I highly recommend her services to anyone. Thank you, Jennifer, for being so easy to work with and doing such a wonderful job for us!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Jennifer was absolutely fabulous. Her talent is nothing short of amazing and she truly made my wedding that much more wonderful. I wasn't sure what I wanted for invitations and stationery other than something modern and unique. And boy did she deliver on that. She let her creative juices flow and the finished product was stunning. From the invitations to the poster seating charts to the programs and the table number cards...everything was perfect! I got so many compliments on the invitations alone that I couldn't wait for all my guests to see what she created for the actual wedding day. I wouldn't recommend anyone else in the Tampa Bay area. I made the mistake of getting my “save-the-dates” at a boutique/papery and while they turned out ok, it was nowhere near the experience I got from going with Jennifer Hutchinson Design Company. The one-on-one attention and the dedication to her clients made the whole experience second to none. Thank you Jennifer. You are fabulous. Your work is fabulous. And thank YOU for helping to make my wedding day fabulous.

Sincerely,
Ashlyn
November 13, 2010

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer did a wonderful job designing our Save the Dates and Invitations! She was really great about making even the smallest change that we wanted.

I ended up putting my invitations together myself to save money. The paper company that she is linked with is very expensive and she did not offer to use any other paper when I was concerned with the price.

Luxe Creative Design responded with the following comments:

I prefer to use one specific company to ensure the quality of my product is always top notch. While I did not offer other product suppliers for that very reason, I always offer cost saving solutions that can be applied to the design and in this case those options were not taken advantage of.

• Wedding: 11/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful work! Jennifer created my save the date and invitation, and she did an awesome job! I still open my invitation to admire how beautiful it is!!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy with the way all of our wedding stationary turned out. Jennifer is an amazingly talented artist and truly captured the uniqueness of us as a couple. She created an amazing monogram that we used thoughout our entire wedding motif! We would absolutely recommend Jennifer to everyone for the wedding stationary needs. We could not be happier. Thank you Jennifer for making our wedding day feel so branded and special. We appreciate everything you did for us throughout the process!

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen is perfect for any bride & groom! She created all the print material for our wedding, including our completely customized wedding invitations from scratch. We met with her and pulled elements from her previous designs/work and combined them with our vision/concept to make our original wedding invitation. The invitations were unlike any other and looked absolutely amazing. Our guests commented on how beautiful and elegant our invitations were & that if the invitations looked this nice, they couldn’t wait for the wedding! Jen works with you to ensure that your vision is created and has a true talent for making high-quality invitations. She also created our table markers, place cards, menu cards & thank-you cards- all with our customized design element carried throughout. I recommend Jen for any bride & groom that want truly unique, beautiful wedding collateral that takes your breath away!

• Wedding: 01/16/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer Hutchinson will create the wedding invitations of your dreams. All of her designs are one of kind. She has an excellent eye for detail. We were able to incorporate the design from our invitations into our cake, wedding website and reception decor. She responded quickly to all of my request whether big or small. It was a pleasure working with someone so professional. I have already confidently recommended her to other soon to be brides.

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
813-352-2168
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards