Luna Bazaar - selling Paper Lanterns, Candle Holders, Vases, Parasols, & more

Value
Flexibility
genesis
1+ year ago

I loved working with Luna bazaar!

1+ year ago

We ordered lantern and parasols - - all were exactly as expected to be (beautiful!), in excellent condition and arrived very quickly after we placed our order. We sold them second hand for almost as much as we paid for them as were in great shape even after our event! Luna Bazaar is a wonderful site!

Services Used: Party Supplies
1+ year ago

Wanted decor items for wedding - bought purple and teal paper lanterns, parasols for bridesmaid and bride, LED lights, and other assorted decor items. All items were high quality and less expensive than other sites I checked. They arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I would recommend LunaBazaar to anyone who needs decor for an event, and I am even considering purchasing some items from them to decorate my home.

Services Used: Flowers, Party Supplies
Julie
08/03/2013

The hand fans were just absolutely perfect and the color choices fited our wedding theme.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Katherine
07/20/2013

I had three weeks to go before the big day when we were advised to obtain paper parasols from Luna Bazaar by a niece who is a movie producer. I ordered online to have them sent to the US location just across the border, we live in a remote mountainous part of B.C.. The internet experience was surprisingly painless, the parasols arrive as a rush order well on time, they were an absolute HIT at the wedding, and made for great take home gifts for the guests. They are featured in many of the photographs. The selection of colors was amazing. One of the best experiences of the wedding planning and the event itself.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Deb
07/20/2013

We purchased paper lanterns...the purchase was a great value and we received our merchandise in a very timely manner.

Norma
07/20/2013

Everything was delivered timely and in perfect condition.

Services Used: Party Supplies

These parasols were GORGEOUS!!!! They definitely MADE the wedding! EVEN the guys stole them from the ladies for a picture that is just to DIE For hilarious and sweet at the same time! So glad this was a VERMONT company for a VERMONT wedding and the quality and color was perfect! This company allowed me to send them a swatch of the fabric of the girls dresses so I could match it perfectly - they gave me their best opinion and it was perfect. The day wouldn't have been the same without these lovely finely crafted Parasols! JUST Breath taking!!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Patricia
07/13/2013

Everyone complimented the lanterns we bought from Luna Bazaar. Thankfully we bought extra, because everyone wanted at least 2 to take home!

Erika
07/06/2013

Super helpful - they gave me a call to confirm some details on my order and offer options which was fantastic customer services. Was super super happy with all of the items in my order (I ordered a bunch of different things for my wedding from paper parasols to punched metal candle holders).

2+ years ago

Bought parasols from LB. Were very pretty. No major flaws.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
2+ years ago

We used paper parasols of many colors and sizes. The bride had white, all decorated for a New Orleans style parade after the ceremony leading to the Inn. The Bridesmaids and flower girls were photographed with theirs as they walked. We got enough for all the little girls to have a pink one! It made the day!

2+ years ago

Beautiful decor items and ideas that worked for a bridal shower, a rehearsal dinner
and the most amazing vineyard wedding!

susan
06/22/2013

The products are a affordable and well made.

Francine
06/22/2013

I was 100% satisfied with my chinese lanterns. Had some fushia and some pink and they were beautiful!!! Luna Bazaar had great service and speedy service! Very happy with them!

D
06/22/2013

Bought a ton of lanterns with led lights instead if renting. Got twice as many, for half the cost of renting, and I get to keep them! They made the tent look so pretty.