Low Flying Planes Band

The Ultimate Party Band!

1771 Woodgate Way
Tallahassee, FL 32308 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Medium (4-6 musicians)
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Da...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Low Flying Planes is absolutely amazing. Great music and great people. So easy to work with and friendly. They want to make sure you have the best wedding possible. They even invited us to their band practice before the wedding and we got to have our own private concert. It was great! Love them and would absolutely recommend them.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely perfect!!!! Randy and the boys were entertaining, lively and kept people on the dance floor all night. They were very open to set lists and catered it to our needs. They learnt two special songs especially for the day, but also invited me round to rehearse an original song I wrote for my wife which they then accompanied me on, on the day. Randy had very kindly printed a copy of the words for my wife and had my guitar and words (ipad) tuned and ready to go. There were people from England, Australia and America at this wedding and they kept everybody happy all night. Ending on Hey Jude was a personal highlight of the night and one I shall never forget. Thanks again boys for your hard work and effort. Very much appreciated. 5 stars all the way. Luke (& Kevy) Argall.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy followed up prior to the wedding on several occasions making sure the song choices were what we wanted.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We had a wedding party for my daughter and son-in-law at Honey Lake Plantation. Amanda and I met Randy for lunch a few weeks prior to go over our wishes and to ink the deal. Randy was very accommodating and assured us his band could make the music just like we wanted.

I will have it say LFP exceeded expectations. A good number of guests told me how much they enjoyed their music. Key was they did not play too loud, and of course the music was great. Everyone in the wedding party was just giddy at how well the party turned out. The music was a big part!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Low Flying Planes play at our rehearsal dinner on 4.11.14. They were great! It was a ton of fun and a great way to kick off an exciting weekend. Everyone had a blast listening to the tunes they knew, could sing along to, and dance to.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We knew LFP was a great band, but they exceeded all of our expectations at our party at the Women's Club. Randy took time with us before hand to plan out all of our music and our guests not only gave us rave reviews about the band, but also enjoyed dancing to their music
We highly recommend the LFP and look forward to hearing them again at the Hurricane Grill.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Low Flying Planes really made the wedding a super success. We were at the Woman's Center
And were concerned with the volume. They were perfect, loud enough to have fun and bogey
But could still hold a conversation without yelling. They were most accommodating, since I am
A pilot and the theme of the wedding was Vintage Travel, they learned and played perfectly
"Come Fly With Me" as our wedding song. They also learned a new song my wife wanted.
Additionally, they assisted in our opening song, by a duet and acted as Master of Ceremony.
Everyone got up and danced, I know some for the first time in years. Many commented how
Professional they are. Can't go wrong with LFP!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Low Flying Planes was fantastic from start to finish! Their helpfulness began before the wedding took place. Randy was very patient and willing to sit down with me before hand to assist me in creating a timeline for the reception, as well as song requests, etc. Not only did he offer to have the band perform during the bridal march (when we were worried our ceremony musicians weren't going to make it) but the band also learned and performed a special song for our first dance. Low Flying Planes kept the party going with their energetic rock and roll songs at a very reasonable price. The best part was a few days after the wedding when my father in law, who was a dancing machine at the wedding, said, "I don't know what happened to me. I wasn't even drinking. I just had to dance because the band was that good." Hire Low Flying Planes Band! They are professional, affordable, thoughtful, and high quality entertainment!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to start off by saying that LFP is simply AWESOME! Randy is nothing less than professional. He took time to listen to our requests and worked to accommodate our wishes, especially when they took the time to learn to play several songs we wanted. The band did an amazing job from setting up to getting the young and the old out on the dance floor! We could not stop getting compliments from our guest on what a great job these fellas did! One of the coolest things Randy did was learned my mother-in-laws favorite song on the spot while on their break! These guys contributed to a wonderful wedding! We will continue to be fans of LFP and come out to Tally to continue to watch them rock n roll all night!

• Wedding: 03/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had these guys at Bradley's Pond and they were GREATl!! They know how to keep everybody having FUN! Easy to work with! Randy did my reception timeline, provided an amp and mike for the outdoor ceremony, even let me sing "King of the Road". One of your best choices in Tallahassee!!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They where so easy to work with. Randy took the time to help put my music together that we played while the band took a break. A good friend of mine has a wonderful voice and she sang our first dance song and the band learned how to play that song and two others. The have a terrific selection of songs and they knew just how to get the crowd excited and keep the party and the dance floor going. I am not much of a dancer but I spent most of the time on the dance floor. They really made is fabulous. So many people complimented on the band and said they have never been to a reception that was that much fun. Keep in mind that we had guest from 25 years old to 91 years old and everyone had a blast.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Talk about knowing how to have a great time and keep the party going! Randy and his fellow band members did such an awesome job playing for our wedding. They were very professional and friendly. Randy and his wife actually cooked my friend and I lunch when we met to discuss the time line and types of songs Will and I wanted played. They did such a great job in recommending songs to be played at just the right time as well as learning special requests. I would highly recommend the Low Flying Planes if you are looking for a energetic, rock and roll band.

Candace
Wedding March 10th 2012
@ Maclay Gardens Tallahassee Florida

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Low Flying Planes is all you could ask for in a band. Pure fun! These folks are the ultimate professionals who were sensitive to our needs, and bent over backwards to make the day a fantastic one for all. Their song variety provided something for everyone...ranging from Tom Petty to the Allman Brothers to Jimi Hendrix. The crowd absolutely loved them (great personalities) and got caught up in the joyful and magical experience....all at a great value.

• Wedding: 03/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy and all the LFP could not have been easier to work with or more fun. We were in a formal venue and a little concerned about making sure people felt comfortable and were able to relax and enjoy themselves. LFP seemed to know how to keep the dancing going without being intrusive. They were a big part of the success of our big day.

• Wedding: 03/21/2009
850-570-6561
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire