Low Flying Planes Band

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My father really wanted a band for the wedding and he mentioned Low Flying Planes – and I am so glad we had them. Randy and the guys had the wedding going and even provided music on an Ipod for the breaks and dinner. Randy was helpful in selecting songs, and the band learned 3 new songs for our special dances. That really made the night special. They were awesome to work with and now I look forward to seeing them play around town whenever I come to visit!

Services Used: Band

Low Flying Planes were absolutely amazing!! They kept our guests on the dance floor literally for 2 hours straight! It was my dream that our reception would be a super fun celebration, and I could not have imagined a more perfect band to have made that happen. One of the things that I loved about Randy and LFP was how experienced they are at playing wedding receptions, and when we were planning the schedule of events beforehand Randy had several suggestions of how to help make things run smoothly! Randy is SO familiar with all different types of music, and was able to list off suggestions and ideas for father-daughter dances and mother-son dances that he has seen in the past- which was great for us, because we had no clue where to begin. We have no regrets with LFP, and we look forward to hearing them play again!!!

Services Used: Band

There are simply not enough words to say how perfect Low Flying Planes were for our wedding. Not only were they the sweetest to work and coordinate with - but they made it feel like an intimate concert was going on. We had a bridal party member who is an amateur singer and asked to perform a song with the band at the wedding. Not only did the get right on board, but they blew us all away at the reception. Definitely top 5 favorite moments for our big day! So if you're looking for a fun wedding band - GO WITH THESE GUYS.

Profile Picture
Jeri
01/10/2015

What a Band! What a Band! What a MIGHTY good Band! In fact, they are AWESOME! We had so many compliments from our guests! Not only did they perform for the reception...but I called Randy last minute to see if they could also set up a speaker and play my ceremony music...he didn't hesitate and made it happen! I work as a wedding sales coordinator and work with a lot of bands. Most bands have a ridiculous band rider that the client and the venue must abide by...things such as "We must have a case of red bull, We must have gluten free & fat free meals served to us, We must have a green room, etc. blah! blah! blah!" Not the Low Flying Planes! They plan out EVERY detail of each set, they show up and get set up on time, they introduce the wedding party, Emcee the entire reception (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.), get the crowd pumped and on the dance floor, etc. They just get it done, make it happen & make sure EVERYONE has a FABULOUS time while they play the BEST music EVER! They rock out! This is the band to hire if you are looking for the best music, the best overall package & just the best in anything that comes with entertainment for your wedding!

Services Used: Band

Low Flying Planes kept our guests on the dance floor from start to finish. The Planes learned 3 fairly difficult songs for us and did an awesome job executing them. All our guests were very impressed with the band. They kept the flow of the evening going and even had an iPod hookup for songs that we picked for the band breaks. Randy was very attentive and is truly concerned about making the day special for the bride and groom. He even suggested an "Anniversary dance" to add something else for the guests since we weren't doing bouquet/garter toss or any speeches during the reception. It worked wonderfully. VERY reasonably priced. We would use them again and will recommend to friends and family! Thanks, guys!

Services Used: Band

Low Flying Planes is absolutely amazing. Great music and great people. So easy to work with and friendly. They want to make sure you have the best wedding possible. They even invited us to their band practice before the wedding and we got to have our own private concert. It was great! Love them and would absolutely recommend them.

Services Used: Band

Absolutely perfect!!!! Randy and the boys were entertaining, lively and kept people on the dance floor all night. They were very open to set lists and catered it to our needs. They learnt two special songs especially for the day, but also invited me round to rehearse an original song I wrote for my wife which they then accompanied me on, on the day. Randy had very kindly printed a copy of the words for my wife and had my guitar and words (ipad) tuned and ready to go. There were people from England, Australia and America at this wedding and they kept everybody happy all night. Ending on Hey Jude was a personal highlight of the night and one I shall never forget. Thanks again boys for your hard work and effort. Very much appreciated. 5 stars all the way. Luke (& Kevy) Argall.

Services Used: Band

Randy followed up prior to the wedding on several occasions making sure the song choices were what we wanted.

Services Used: Band

We had a wedding party for my daughter and son-in-law at Honey Lake Plantation. Amanda and I met Randy for lunch a few weeks prior to go over our wishes and to ink the deal. Randy was very accommodating and assured us his band could make the music just like we wanted.

I will have it say LFP exceeded expectations. A good number of guests told me how much they enjoyed their music. Key was they did not play too loud, and of course the music was great. Everyone in the wedding party was just giddy at how well the party turned out. The music was a big part!

Services Used: Band

We had Low Flying Planes play at our rehearsal dinner on 4.11.14. They were great! It was a ton of fun and a great way to kick off an exciting weekend. Everyone had a blast listening to the tunes they knew, could sing along to, and dance to.

Services Used: Band

We knew LFP was a great band, but they exceeded all of our expectations at our party at the Women's Club. Randy took time with us before hand to plan out all of our music and our guests not only gave us rave reviews about the band, but also enjoyed dancing to their music
We highly recommend the LFP and look forward to hearing them again at the Hurricane Grill.

Services Used: Band

Low Flying Planes really made the wedding a super success. We were at the Woman's Center
And were concerned with the volume. They were perfect, loud enough to have fun and bogey
But could still hold a conversation without yelling. They were most accommodating, since I am
A pilot and the theme of the wedding was Vintage Travel, they learned and played perfectly
"Come Fly With Me" as our wedding song. They also learned a new song my wife wanted.
Additionally, they assisted in our opening song, by a duet and acted as Master of Ceremony.
Everyone got up and danced, I know some for the first time in years. Many commented how
Professional they are. Can't go wrong with LFP!

Services Used: Band

Low Flying Planes was fantastic from start to finish! Their helpfulness began before the wedding took place. Randy was very patient and willing to sit down with me before hand to assist me in creating a timeline for the reception, as well as song requests, etc. Not only did he offer to have the band perform during the bridal march (when we were worried our ceremony musicians weren't going to make it) but the band also learned and performed a special song for our first dance. Low Flying Planes kept the party going with their energetic rock and roll songs at a very reasonable price. The best part was a few days after the wedding when my father in law, who was a dancing machine at the wedding, said, "I don't know what happened to me. I wasn't even drinking. I just had to dance because the band was that good." Hire Low Flying Planes Band! They are professional, affordable, thoughtful, and high quality entertainment!

Services Used: Band

I want to start off by saying that LFP is simply AWESOME! Randy is nothing less than professional. He took time to listen to our requests and worked to accommodate our wishes, especially when they took the time to learn to play several songs we wanted. The band did an amazing job from setting up to getting the young and the old out on the dance floor! We could not stop getting compliments from our guest on what a great job these fellas did! One of the coolest things Randy did was learned my mother-in-laws favorite song on the spot while on their break! These guys contributed to a wonderful wedding! We will continue to be fans of LFP and come out to Tally to continue to watch them rock n roll all night!

Services Used: Band

Had these guys at Bradley's Pond and they were GREATl!! They know how to keep everybody having FUN! Easy to work with! Randy did my reception timeline, provided an amp and mike for the outdoor ceremony, even let me sing "King of the Road". One of your best choices in Tallahassee!!

Services Used: Band

They where so easy to work with. Randy took the time to help put my music together that we played while the band took a break. A good friend of mine has a wonderful voice and she sang our first dance song and the band learned how to play that song and two others. The have a terrific selection of songs and they knew just how to get the crowd excited and keep the party and the dance floor going. I am not much of a dancer but I spent most of the time on the dance floor. They really made is fabulous. So many people complimented on the band and said they have never been to a reception that was that much fun. Keep in mind that we had guest from 25 years old to 91 years old and everyone had a blast.