Loved Memories Photography & Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the best experience with Loved Memories from start to finish! Dianna and her daughter did such an amazing job photographing our wedding and we have so many wonderful pictures as a result. Dianna was truly concerned with making sure my husband and I got all of the pictures we wanted and was so easy to work with. Hiring Loved Memories was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Services Used: Photography

The service provided to me by Loved Memories was not wedding related. They put together a memorial video for a close friend who lost her 17 yr old daughter to cancer. They made the process easy, asking only for pictures and music selections. I scanned all pics & sent via email, but was told I could also just send the pics by mail & they would scan them & return pics to me. The owner handled this job with utmost professionalism and asked all the right questions to be able to add a personal touch to the video (details such as this young ladies passions and dreams, which were incorporated beautifully into the final product)...these were things we might not have thought of under these circumstances if not for her suggesting it. Beautiful video & I would recommend this business to anyone looking for a personal touch for any of their special occasions.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

She did a great job. The video looked amazing! She was very professional.

Services Used: Videography

I loved working with her she is the best ..very professional and great work for the price.

Services Used: Videography