Love Couture Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

A little gem of a bridal shop in Potomac, MD. I booked my first wedding dress appointment with Love Couture and it ended up being the only appointment I needed! The staff at Love were extremely helpful and actively listened to me as a described my ideal dress, tried on various designers, and narrowed my selection.

Francoise in particular is fantastic, very attentive and helpful. I had a particular vision in mind, but the style wasn't working for me. She listened to my likes and dislikes with each dress and helped me find "the" dress.

The staff have been very responsive in tracking my dress and veil delivery. My veil was ready for pick-up, but they found a problem with it and took it back to the seamstress to be fixed. Definitely recommend Love Couture. Also a great place for bridesmaids dress selection as well.

[Private]

LINDA WAS INCREDIBLE! Not only did she LISTEN to what it was the bride wanted but also stayed WAY in the price range. She was accommodating, fun, and extremely knowledgeable. After working with so many different consultants in the past that were mediocre, Linda made this experience wonderful for all those involved including the bride. THANK YOU BRIDAL COUTURE FOR HAVING OUR BRIDE SAY YES TO THE DRESS!!!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What an amazing experience! I was super nervous for the bridal dress shopping experience but Linda at Love Couture made it amazing, easy, and pleasant for everyone involved. Normally they have a maximum of 4 guests but they made an exception allowing my grandmother and cousin from out of town. Thank God they made the exception because I found my dress! Linda was amazing at pinpointing the style I was going for while at the same time helping narrow down styles I wasn't sure about. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on ($1,500 under budget) but she made trying on the 12+ gowns effortless! After I said YES we went into another dressing room to see the gown and veil under dim lighting for the venue and the other associates brought in glasses of champagne for everyone to celebrate! We were in and out in under and hour -- seriously a breeze! Thank you Linda and everyone at Love Couture!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaids have ordered their dresses through Love Couture. Two of the seven are from out of the area & haven't had any issues getting in contact with the salon and working with them from so far away. As well, my in town bridesmaids and myself haven't had any problems and have had nothing but polite & courteous interactions with the staff. Our consultant Candi explained the ordering process to myself and my bridesmaids thoroughly & has been accommodating to all 7 girls ordering separately! She was very nice & made the experience enjoyable for all!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went during their Thanksgiving Sale on 10/28 with my mother for their sample sale. I waited for about one hour without reservation, however it went by very quickly. And although someone almost went ahead of me (walk-in), the owner and front desk clerk moved swiftly and ensured I was seen next by the sales associate.

She was helpful and made my experience of trying on a dress for the first time meaningful! I found my dress after the second try and said YES! to my dress! I tried on roughly 8 dresses but we all knew that dress was it! And I received it for an awesome price! BEST EXPERIENCE!! I will most likely go back to look for my head attire :)

1 Review
[Private]

I had an amazing experience at Love Couture. It was the first and only place I went to. My consultant, Linda was fantastic - a true professional. She listened to what I wanted and also had me try on other styles as well. She wrote me a handwritten thank you note for choosing Love Couture which I felt was so thoughtful! I can't say enough positive things about my experience at this lovely bridal boutique.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Francoise my consultation was patient despite my being late and very helpful

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy to have found LCB after unsuccessful visits to two other bridal stores. At first, I was hesitant to to check out LCB as it seems to be very high-end. However, my experience was and has continued to be great! They were very accommodating in making an appointment for me with only a few hours notice. My consultant was Francoise and she is the most wonderful French lady! She sat me down at the beginning of the consultation to understand my wedding vision and what kind of dress I was looking for. She let me select some dresses to try on and throughout the appointment she pulled additional ones that she thought I would like. Francoise was honest in what she thought did or didn't look good on me and never pressured me to like a dress that I wasn't fond of. Francoise found the perfect dress for me! Thanks to her, I found a dress I love. My dress is very simple, so she also recommended (not pushy) and picked out a sash/belt to help complete the look and make me look like a bride.

I truly recommend LCB. There's not a large selection, but there's definitely a very good variety. I thought everything would be expensive, but don't be fooled - they have dresses for various price points. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience with Love Couture Bridal was fantastic from start to finish. I came in and purchased a sample dress about a month and a half before my wedding date, so needless to say I was in a super panic. My bridal Consultant "Linda" was amazing. I had all sorts of special circumstances to contend with including finding the right size, length, design, and on top of all that I was shopping without my Mom, friends, or family. Since I was definitely overwhelmed and shopping with my Fiance, I was hoping that the staff would be able to create the experience that every bride hopes for. Linda and the other staff were extremely supportive, and did everything possible to make sure I felt special (Including allowing me to Skype my mom with their Ipad).

Due to the fact that I purchased a sample, they provided me a seamstress to get alterations outside the store. At first I was a little nervous, but when I met Ann all my anxieties went away. Ann has a personal studio in her home that is extremely clean, professional, and which continued the bridal experience. Ann worked with me to incorporate the additional length that my dress required into what became a seamless design that looked amazing, she was exceedingly flexible, and more then reasonable on her prices. In addition, she went above and beyond to make a personalized veil, transform my broach into a comb for my hair, and she rented out a sash for my dress. By the end of the experience Ann felt like family. The drive to her personal home/studio was more then worth it. Thanks so much Ann--- Alicia

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I made two bridal appointments on a Saturday when family was in town, and quickly learned at the first appointment that I wasn't the biggest fan of lace (which is all the first shop really had). I went to Love Couture Bridal for the second appointment thinking I'd run into the lace roadblock again, but was pleasantly surprised. Don't get me wrong- Love Couture has lots of lovely lace gowns, but they also offered a variety of other materials as well. Sandy Leone assisted me through the process of trying on gowns, and truly listened to my opinions and pulled gowns that fit my tastes well. I didn't feel hurried or pressured my entire visit, which is important to me and feeling comfortable with my decision. I truly wasn't planning to purchase a dress on my first outing, but ended up finding a gown at Love Couture that I knew I would keep comparing everything to if I kept searching. I also was able to find a beautiful, beaded belt to complete the dress, as well as a crystal hairpiece. When I officially said "yes to my dress," Sandy poured our entire group a class of champagne to toast the momentous decision. The shop was great at communicating via phone and e-mail when items were ready to be picked up, pointed me in the right direction to an amazing seamstress, and even provided me with a personalized blue patch that could be sewed into the gown as my "something blue." I felt so pampered and valued during my visit and the entire process, and I received so many compliments on my big day as to how everything came together. I highly recommend Love Couture to all of you brides out there that want to love your dress and love the process of finding that dress.

Shannon
01/03/2015

Everything about my visit to Love Couture was perfect, exactly how I pictured dress shopping to be. My consultant was Candi and she listened to what I wanted and was able to find something even better than what I had in mind. She wasn't pushy and gave my mom sister and I time to think before we made such a big purchase. I left with the 4th dress I tried on. The salon is beautiful and girly, the perfect setting for trying on dresses. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my wedding dress experience at Love Couture! Low drama, easy, happy appointment.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience here. My attendant knew exactly what I wanted and she made sure I was going to leave with a dress that I was happy with. I want to say I tried on 20 dresses and she stayed with me the entire time. It was a little pricey but I would expect that for great quality gowns.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing experience with Love Couture bridal! From my very first appointment to my last fitting (I had six total) they were so wonderful to work with! Linda, my consultant was so sweet and helpful and made my one and only dress search appointment so memorable. They were so professional and I was so confident that my dress would be perfect.

I worked with Ana for my alterations and she was a trooper! She worked tirelessly to make sure my dress was perfect. She spent countless hours working on my dress to ensure that everything was just as I had imagined, she even let me come to her house on a weekend because it better fit my schedule. She would make alterations in 24 hrs just to make sure we had enough time to get my dress perfect by my wedding day.

I also ordered my head band from them and when it didn't come in time for my hair trial, they let me borrow the salons sample for the weekend to take with me. It was just another way they went above and beyond to make sure my experience was great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my Karen Willis Holmes bridal gown from Love Couture Bridal. This was my second-time (in two days!) trying on wedding dresses. I had started to narrow down what I liked, and based on a brief conversation with my awesome stylist, she brought me an assortment of gowns, almost all of which I loved enough to show my sisters, mom, and one of my bridesmaids. Of course the gown I loved the most was the most expensive (but still within the range I told my stylist), but I am so happy that I went with the dress that made me cry when I put it on. I didn't love the lace-up back, but the boutique worked with the designer and I wound up with buttons (real ones, not the fake over-the-zipper kind), which looked gorgeous. I didn't get my alterations done here, because I had moved out of the area by the time my dress arrived (well within the time period they told me). Overall, I would definitely recommend.

Eszter
10/24/2014

Love Couture was fabulous with helping me find the perfect wedding dress! They have a great selection and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I loved everything about my experience with them and would highly recommend them!