Love Couture Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

A little gem of a bridal shop in Potomac, MD. I booked my first wedding dress appointment with Love Couture and it ended up being the only appointment I needed! The staff at Love were extremely helpful and actively listened to me as a described my ideal dress, tried on various designers, and narrowed my selection.

Francoise in particular is fantastic, very attentive and helpful. I had a particular vision in mind, but the style wasn't working for me. She listened to my likes and dislikes with each dress and helped me find "the" dress.

The staff have been very responsive in tracking my dress and veil delivery. My veil was ready for pick-up, but they found a problem with it and took it back to the seamstress to be fixed. Definitely recommend Love Couture. Also a great place for bridesmaids dress selection as well.

[Private]

LINDA WAS INCREDIBLE! Not only did she LISTEN to what it was the bride wanted but also stayed WAY in the price range. She was accommodating, fun, and extremely knowledgeable. After working with so many different consultants in the past that were mediocre, Linda made this experience wonderful for all those involved including the bride. THANK YOU BRIDAL COUTURE FOR HAVING OUR BRIDE SAY YES TO THE DRESS!!!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What an amazing experience! I was super nervous for the bridal dress shopping experience but Linda at Love Couture made it amazing, easy, and pleasant for everyone involved. Normally they have a maximum of 4 guests but they made an exception allowing my grandmother and cousin from out of town. Thank God they made the exception because I found my dress! Linda was amazing at pinpointing the style I was going for while at the same time helping narrow down styles I wasn't sure about. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on ($1,500 under budget) but she made trying on the 12+ gowns effortless! After I said YES we went into another dressing room to see the gown and veil under dim lighting for the venue and the other associates brought in glasses of champagne for everyone to celebrate! We were in and out in under and hour -- seriously a breeze! Thank you Linda and everyone at Love Couture!

[Private]

Absolutely LOVE this Bridal Boutique. I cannot express my thank you to LALIQUE enough. She made my experience pleasant, comfortable, and most important 'true to who I am.' Overall simply fabulous! I came in the door feeling totally overwhelmed after having a not so great first experience and walked out absolutely overjoyed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaids have ordered their dresses through Love Couture. Two of the seven are from out of the area & haven't had any issues getting in contact with the salon and working with them from so far away. As well, my in town bridesmaids and myself haven't had any problems and have had nothing but polite & courteous interactions with the staff. Our consultant Candi explained the ordering process to myself and my bridesmaids thoroughly & has been accommodating to all 7 girls ordering separately! She was very nice & made the experience enjoyable for all!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went during their Thanksgiving Sale on 10/28 with my mother for their sample sale. I waited for about one hour without reservation, however it went by very quickly. And although someone almost went ahead of me (walk-in), the owner and front desk clerk moved swiftly and ensured I was seen next by the sales associate.

She was helpful and made my experience of trying on a dress for the first time meaningful! I found my dress after the second try and said YES! to my dress! I tried on roughly 8 dresses but we all knew that dress was it! And I received it for an awesome price! BEST EXPERIENCE!! I will most likely go back to look for my head attire :)

1 Review
Recently Married

I had an amazing experience at Love Couture. It was the first and only place I went to. My consultant, Linda was fantastic - a true professional. She listened to what I wanted and also had me try on other styles as well. She wrote me a handwritten thank you note for choosing Love Couture which I felt was so thoughtful! I can't say enough positive things about my experience at this lovely bridal boutique.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown from Love Couture in July of 2014. I went with my mom and maid of honor and Francois was absolutely fantastic. Despite my indecisiveness, she kept at it until she found one that I loved. She was respectful of my budget and was very excited to celebrate with us once we found the one! My dress came in quickly and Yolanda did the alterations. She had to lift lace off of the bodice and reconstruct it to take it in and it looked and fit perfectly. She was so efficient that I did not need my last appointment. The dress was steamed and prepped for me to pick up before the wedding!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is the perfect bridal salon! The staff is friendly, accommodating and the dresses are beautiful. In addition, the price point is perfect and dresses look much more expensive then they are. I got my dress, veil and belt from here and everyone loved everything. The alterations were perfect and the lady was SO sweet!

Erin
05/23/2015

I absolutely loved my experience with Love Couture! I worked with Candy who was incredibly attentive and struck the right balance of making her own recommendations and truly understanding what I wanted! My dress came exactly when they told me it would and they store was really nice about sending me a thank you gift and hand-written card as well as a little blue patch for the inside of my dress that says "Made with Love for Erin".

I recommend this shop to anyone! It's beautiful, has a great selection, and the customer service is fantastic!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Francoise my consultation was patient despite my being late and very helpful

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy to have found LCB after unsuccessful visits to two other bridal stores. At first, I was hesitant to to check out LCB as it seems to be very high-end. However, my experience was and has continued to be great! They were very accommodating in making an appointment for me with only a few hours notice. My consultant was Francoise and she is the most wonderful French lady! She sat me down at the beginning of the consultation to understand my wedding vision and what kind of dress I was looking for. She let me select some dresses to try on and throughout the appointment she pulled additional ones that she thought I would like. Francoise was honest in what she thought did or didn't look good on me and never pressured me to like a dress that I wasn't fond of. Francoise found the perfect dress for me! Thanks to her, I found a dress I love. My dress is very simple, so she also recommended (not pushy) and picked out a sash/belt to help complete the look and make me look like a bride.

I truly recommend LCB. There's not a large selection, but there's definitely a very good variety. I thought everything would be expensive, but don't be fooled - they have dresses for various price points. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my Maggie Soterro dress from Love Couture Bridal and couldn't be happier with my purchase or with this bridal salon. The salon itself is very nice and I had a great experience with both the consultant and the seamstress that I worked with there. The consultant is actually the one who pulled the dress I ended up going with on my very first appointment, so clearly she listened to what I wanted and got a good feel for my style.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Linda and everyone at Love Couture Bridal was absolutely amazing to work with. I purchased my dress and had it altered here, and the experience was fantastic. Yolanda, the seamstress, was incredibly professional and by my last fitting, my dress felt like it was made for me. I would highly recommend this salon to other brides in the area!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I picked Love Couture Bridal based on a rave review from a friend, and am so thrilled that I did. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted in a wedding dress but the wonderful team here encouraged me to look outside of my comfort zone. I ended up with a dress that was totally different from what I had in my head but that turned out to be absolutely perfect for me. My dress was unique and beautiful, and I felt like a queen. The alterations process was wonderful, and I also purchased my veil from here. The store associates were always helpful, kind, and responsive, and sent regular reminders before each appointment. Fantastic experience here!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Candi to pick out my wedding dress. After trying three other bridal boutiques (one upscale, one mid-tier) we tried Love Couture Bridal. The minute you walk in, you feel like a bride. I cannot say the same for the other bridal salons I walked into. The bridal salon is gorgeous. There is a wide selection of dresses ranging from $1000 to way above my budget. Candi mysteriously finds more dresses from the back. She works her best to keep you within the budget and finds flattering dresses to fit your body type. The only minus is that you cannot take a photo until you purchase the dress. I did feel slightly pressured to buy the dress, but in the end I am very happy with my choice.