Love Couture Bridal

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LINDA WAS INCREDIBLE! Not only did she LISTEN to what it was the bride wanted but also stayed WAY in the price range. She was accommodating, fun, and extremely knowledgeable. After working with so many different consultants in the past that were mediocre, Linda made this experience wonderful for all those involved including the bride. THANK YOU BRIDAL COUTURE FOR HAVING OUR BRIDE SAY YES TO THE DRESS!!!!!!!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an amazing experience! I was super nervous for the bridal dress shopping experience but Linda at Love Couture made it amazing, easy, and pleasant for everyone involved. Normally they have a maximum of 4 guests but they made an exception allowing my grandmother and cousin from out of town. Thank God they made the exception because I found my dress! Linda was amazing at pinpointing the style I was going for while at the same time helping narrow down styles I wasn't sure about. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on ($1,500 under budget) but she made trying on the 12+ gowns effortless! After I said YES we went into another dressing room to see the gown and veil under dim lighting for the venue and the other associates brought in glasses of champagne for everyone to celebrate! We were in and out in under and hour -- seriously a breeze! Thank you Linda and everyone at Love Couture!

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went during their Thanksgiving Sale on 10/28 with my mother for their sample sale. I waited for about one hour without reservation, however it went by very quickly. And although someone almost went ahead of me (walk-in), the owner and front desk clerk moved swiftly and ensured I was seen next by the sales associate.

She was helpful and made my experience of trying on a dress for the first time meaningful! I found my dress after the second try and said YES! to my dress! I tried on roughly 8 dresses but we all knew that dress was it! And I received it for an awesome price! BEST EXPERIENCE!! I will most likely go back to look for my head attire :)

• Wedding: 08/29/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an amazing experience at Love Couture. It was the first and only place I went to. My consultant, Linda was fantastic - a true professional. She listened to what I wanted and also had me try on other styles as well. She wrote me a handwritten thank you note for choosing Love Couture which I felt was so thoughtful! I can't say enough positive things about my experience at this lovely bridal boutique.

• Wedding: [Private]
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francoise my consultation was patient despite my being late and very helpful

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy to have found LCB after unsuccessful visits to two other bridal stores. At first, I was hesitant to to check out LCB as it seems to be very high-end. However, my experience was and has continued to be great! They were very accommodating in making an appointment for me with only a few hours notice. My consultant was Francoise and she is the most wonderful French lady! She sat me down at the beginning of the consultation to understand my wedding vision and what kind of dress I was looking for. She let me select some dresses to try on and throughout the appointment she pulled additional ones that she thought I would like. Francoise was honest in what she thought did or didn't look good on me and never pressured me to like a dress that I wasn't fond of. Francoise found the perfect dress for me! Thanks to her, I found a dress I love. My dress is very simple, so she also recommended (not pushy) and picked out a sash/belt to help complete the look and make me look like a bride.

I truly recommend LCB. There's not a large selection, but there's definitely a very good variety. I thought everything would be expensive, but don't be fooled - they have dresses for various price points. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about my visit to Love Couture was perfect, exactly how I pictured dress shopping to be. My consultant was Candi and she listened to what I wanted and was able to find something even better than what I had in mind. She wasn't pushy and gave my mom sister and I time to think before we made such a big purchase. I left with the 4th dress I tried on. The salon is beautiful and girly, the perfect setting for trying on dresses. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience here. My attendant knew exactly what I wanted and she made sure I was going to leave with a dress that I was happy with. I want to say I tried on 20 dresses and she stayed with me the entire time. It was a little pricey but I would expect that for great quality gowns.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such an amazing experience with Love Couture bridal! From my very first appointment to my last fitting (I had six total) they were so wonderful to work with! Linda, my consultant was so sweet and helpful and made my one and only dress search appointment so memorable. They were so professional and I was so confident that my dress would be perfect.

I worked with Ana for my alterations and she was a trooper! She worked tirelessly to make sure my dress was perfect. She spent countless hours working on my dress to ensure that everything was just as I had imagined, she even let me come to her house on a weekend because it better fit my schedule. She would make alterations in 24 hrs just to make sure we had enough time to get my dress perfect by my wedding day.

I also ordered my head band from them and when it didn't come in time for my hair trial, they let me borrow the salons sample for the weekend to take with me. It was just another way they went above and beyond to make sure my experience was great!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my Karen Willis Holmes bridal gown from Love Couture Bridal. This was my second-time (in two days!) trying on wedding dresses. I had started to narrow down what I liked, and based on a brief conversation with my awesome stylist, she brought me an assortment of gowns, almost all of which I loved enough to show my sisters, mom, and one of my bridesmaids. Of course the gown I loved the most was the most expensive (but still within the range I told my stylist), but I am so happy that I went with the dress that made me cry when I put it on. I didn't love the lace-up back, but the boutique worked with the designer and I wound up with buttons (real ones, not the fake over-the-zipper kind), which looked gorgeous. I didn't get my alterations done here, because I had moved out of the area by the time my dress arrived (well within the time period they told me). Overall, I would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Couture was fabulous with helping me find the perfect wedding dress! They have a great selection and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I loved everything about my experience with them and would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Eszter
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service and friendliness of this shop made the dress buying process a breeze!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience at Love Couture was the sort of thing I dreamed about as a little girl! The shop is gorgeous, and the ladies do everything they can do make you feel like a princess. Their selection is the best that I found for dresses in my price range in the area. In fact, they were the only shop that had the dress I had been staring at online for a few months, and it ended up being the dress that I chose. The buying process was very straightforward, and the price was excellent. I have gone back to try it on again because I didn't love the pictures that we took the day I got my dresss , and Linda was so sweet and did what she could to calm my nerves. They are very responsive both by phone and email. I am about to begin my fittings with the in-house seamstress and I have absolutely no worries or fears, only excitement!

• Wedding: 10/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my wedding gown at Love Couture Bridal Boutique. I had a n amaxing experience and the associate was very helpful. She still emails me from time to time asking how my weddig planning is going.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is how wedding dress shopping should be! It was the very first place I went, and I found my dream dress! However, I wasn't sure what else was out there so I subsequently went to 5-6 other places to be absolutely sure. Throughout the whole process, I kept going back to Love Couture multiple times to try on the dress. Francoise was super nice every single time, and was very patient as I brought in different people each time. At my first appointment, I was hesitant to put on a veil too tightly as I have a scar from brain surgery, and she remembered that at my next appointment and was sure to be cautious. I thought this was so sweet, and showed amazing customer service.

I finally decided on the dress, and found it in other stores, but wanted to buy it from Love Couture because of the fabulous service. The shop is super cute and welcoming. It feels upscale without the expensive price tag. I also went back to buy my veil and necklace from there.

I always recommend Love Couture to friends going dress shopping, and 3 of my friends have found their dream dresses here too!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the first place I went dress shopping. First off, they were very accommodating to me and my 8 family members that joined me on this special day. They had us in the private room so we had plenty of space and my whole family felt like a part of the process from start to end. I worked with Francoise and I have to say, she was amazing! She asked all about my wedding, my fiancé, and really listened to my needs. She pulled a number of dresses and as we tried them on she really heard what I liked and did not like about each of the dresses and modified her search as we continued. Not only was she amazing, but there were so many staff members that assisted her in bringing dresses out from the back and taking dresses from our fitting room! When I got stuck between two dresses she knew exactly what to do to make me feel like a bride in one specific dress. I am happy to say that with the help of Francoise I found my dress for my wedding day! I cannot wait to continue to go back and work with Love Couture with my alterations and hopefully even with my bridesmaids dresses. I couldn't believe it, but the Monday after I found my dress, I got a hand written card from Francoise, which really put the icing on top of the cake. I would recommend Love Couture to anyone who was wedding dress shopping!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Nicole
1 Review
301-610-5683
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards