Love Couture Bridal

Value
Flexibility
Johanna
11/14/2015

WOW WOW WOW!! I went to a few other bridal stores, but this one was by FAR the best of them all. The personalized service I received was phenomenal. Their store layout is great, and I loved how I got my own area to model for my guests. Not only do you get your own attendant to help you the entire time, but they are so friendly, and man do they know their stuff!! Their selection of bridal gowns is also really good, and they have a wide range of styles and prices. I was originally thinking of getting an A line gown, but the woman we had (Francoise - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!) suggested I try a mermaid fit. She said that she had an exact dress in mind that she wanted to see me in. I literally started crying the second I put it on. I wouldn't of even tried on that style of dress if it wasn't for her - but that was definitely my dress!! Picking up the dress was easy. Highly highly recommend.

[Private]

A little gem of a bridal shop in Potomac, MD. I booked my first wedding dress appointment with Love Couture and it ended up being the only appointment I needed! The staff at Love were extremely helpful and actively listened to me as a described my ideal dress, tried on various designers, and narrowed my selection.

Francoise in particular is fantastic, very attentive and helpful. I had a particular vision in mind, but the style wasn't working for me. She listened to my likes and dislikes with each dress and helped me find "the" dress.

The staff have been very responsive in tracking my dress and veil delivery. My veil was ready for pick-up, but they found a problem with it and took it back to the seamstress to be fixed. Definitely recommend Love Couture. Also a great place for bridesmaids dress selection as well.

[Private]

LINDA WAS INCREDIBLE! Not only did she LISTEN to what it was the bride wanted but also stayed WAY in the price range. She was accommodating, fun, and extremely knowledgeable. After working with so many different consultants in the past that were mediocre, Linda made this experience wonderful for all those involved including the bride. THANK YOU BRIDAL COUTURE FOR HAVING OUR BRIDE SAY YES TO THE DRESS!!!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What an amazing experience! I was super nervous for the bridal dress shopping experience but Linda at Love Couture made it amazing, easy, and pleasant for everyone involved. Normally they have a maximum of 4 guests but they made an exception allowing my grandmother and cousin from out of town. Thank God they made the exception because I found my dress! Linda was amazing at pinpointing the style I was going for while at the same time helping narrow down styles I wasn't sure about. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on ($1,500 under budget) but she made trying on the 12+ gowns effortless! After I said YES we went into another dressing room to see the gown and veil under dim lighting for the venue and the other associates brought in glasses of champagne for everyone to celebrate! We were in and out in under and hour -- seriously a breeze! Thank you Linda and everyone at Love Couture!

[Private]

Absolutely LOVE this Bridal Boutique. I cannot express my thank you to LALIQUE enough. She made my experience pleasant, comfortable, and most important 'true to who I am.' Overall simply fabulous! I came in the door feeling totally overwhelmed after having a not so great first experience and walked out absolutely overjoyed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaids have ordered their dresses through Love Couture. Two of the seven are from out of the area & haven't had any issues getting in contact with the salon and working with them from so far away. As well, my in town bridesmaids and myself haven't had any problems and have had nothing but polite & courteous interactions with the staff. Our consultant Candi explained the ordering process to myself and my bridesmaids thoroughly & has been accommodating to all 7 girls ordering separately! She was very nice & made the experience enjoyable for all!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went in with my mother & sister for their black Friday/sample sale. We went sort of on a whim, I wanted more of a South Asian Style outfit and was in the process of having something designed/made. We had seen an Enzoani dress online and my mom thought it would be fun to check it out. Since they were in town that weekend we decided to schedule it Thanksgiving weekend. When I scheduled they were really helpful and told me about the sale & recommended we come in Friday while the selection was still large. As it worked out (because of our schedule) we decided to do an appointment on that Saturday instead. First of all, don't be put off by the fact that it looks like a high end boutique....it is a high end boutique, but they are so flexible and have a huge selection. Their selection of dresses is amazing and in a wide price (I tried on one from $800 up to $5000). I worked with Candi and she was great. I told her my budget and she was really helpful. She did not bring me a single dress over my budget other than the Enzoani dress I requested to see. They were very professional thorough and my dress arrived a bit sooner than we expected. It was such a great experience & I'm so glad we went. The only issue was that I feel like an hour appointment is just not long enough so I did feel a bit rushed at the end, but as still very happy & would totally go back.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went during their Thanksgiving Sale on 10/28 with my mother for their sample sale. I waited for about one hour without reservation, however it went by very quickly. And although someone almost went ahead of me (walk-in), the owner and front desk clerk moved swiftly and ensured I was seen next by the sales associate.

She was helpful and made my experience of trying on a dress for the first time meaningful! I found my dress after the second try and said YES! to my dress! I tried on roughly 8 dresses but we all knew that dress was it! And I received it for an awesome price! BEST EXPERIENCE!! I will most likely go back to look for my head attire :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am SO happy to have found Love Couture Bridal! My experience was no short of exceptional. One of the things I love about Love Couture is the feeling you get when you walk into the store; the style and interior decor is just so cute and all of the ladies who work there are so friendly. It's the perfect atmosphere for finding your bridal gown. I was referred by a friend to Francoise, the sweetest consultant ever! I had done the typical bridal gown store tour in DC and was looking for an all lace, sweetheart, strapless gown. Quite easy to find and Francoise did indulge me in my request. She also brought out a gown that was a bit different than the rest. I have to admit, the particular dress didn't have a fighting chance since it did not quite fit the description that I was so adamant about. She was so kindhearted throughout the entire appointment, politely giving her opinion but allowing me to form my own. She ever so slightly pushed me to try back on the dress that I wasn't so "into" and that was the moment when I knew that dress was "the one"! She knew all along that it would look great on my body type and that although it did not quite fit my description perfectly, it did have all the features I was looking for with added bonuses. It was easy to "say yes to the dress" with Francoise's help. My fitting appointments after the fact were all smooth and easy. In particular, I also really enjoyed working with the nice seamstress, Vera - she is a genius! Overall, I am so pleased with my experience at Love Couture and would recommend them ten times over!

07/11/2015

Linda helped me find a beautiful wedding dress that was in my budget. She also was very helpful in adding additional pieces to the dress (blinged-out belt with matching hairpiece). She was very friendly and I loved working with her.

1 Review
Recently Married

I had an amazing experience at Love Couture. It was the first and only place I went to. My consultant, Linda was fantastic - a true professional. She listened to what I wanted and also had me try on other styles as well. She wrote me a handwritten thank you note for choosing Love Couture which I felt was so thoughtful! I can't say enough positive things about my experience at this lovely bridal boutique.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Love love this spot. We went here first and I met with Linda. Third dress was the one. Linda picked amazing dresses for me and suggested I try a few more but we both knew that dresses 4,5,6 and 7 just weren't as good as #3. We also bought some lovely earring here from their accessories section. Anna did my alterations and she's just amazing. She worked so hard this spring on so many dresses and yet she still took the time to meet with me when we couldn't move our appointment (she had asked if we could, sadly I'd already taken off work to drive 2 hrs to the appointment). My dress fit beautifully and I had so many compliments at the wedding. Thanks Love Couture!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown from Love Couture in July of 2014. I went with my mom and maid of honor and Francois was absolutely fantastic. Despite my indecisiveness, she kept at it until she found one that I loved. She was respectful of my budget and was very excited to celebrate with us once we found the one! My dress came in quickly and Yolanda did the alterations. She had to lift lace off of the bodice and reconstruct it to take it in and it looked and fit perfectly. She was so efficient that I did not need my last appointment. The dress was steamed and prepped for me to pick up before the wedding!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is the perfect bridal salon! The staff is friendly, accommodating and the dresses are beautiful. In addition, the price point is perfect and dresses look much more expensive then they are. I got my dress, veil and belt from here and everyone loved everything. The alterations were perfect and the lady was SO sweet!

Erin
05/23/2015

I absolutely loved my experience with Love Couture! I worked with Candy who was incredibly attentive and struck the right balance of making her own recommendations and truly understanding what I wanted! My dress came exactly when they told me it would and they store was really nice about sending me a thank you gift and hand-written card as well as a little blue patch for the inside of my dress that says "Made with Love for Erin".

I recommend this shop to anyone! It's beautiful, has a great selection, and the customer service is fantastic!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Francoise my consultation was patient despite my being late and very helpful