Los Willows Wedding Estate

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about Los Willows. My husband and I exchanged vows on December 7th and it was the most AMAZING day of my life. Our coordinator Allyson saved me from myself all day. Of course on your wedding day you are stressed out about everything under the sun! "Where's my earrings?" "Who has my veil?" "Are my shoes here?" and without her, I might never of made it down the aisle, I would still be trying to find everything. She was so organized and every quetion or request I had was answered. Everything went so smoothly from the moment we booked them all the way through the last dance. During my planning I would call Los Willows any time for any reason and they were always there to answer my questions and calm down my bridal nerves. Liza was absolutely wonderful every time I talked to her! I told their assistant Julianne that if this place is around in 30+ years, my daughter will be getting married there. No place compares to Los Willows. All night I was hearing compliments of how beautiful this wedding was. The night went way to fast, but I have amazing memories here and will always have the pictures to look back on and reminisce. Thank you again Los Willows for making my wedding day the most amazing day I could have dreamed of.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding at Los Willows. The location is breathtaking! Our day of coordinator, Kendra, was simply amazing. She never got flustered by any of the requests we were "throwing at her." She made us feel like we were the only wedding she had ever done or that we were her favorite group to ever get married there...of course, neither of which is true...but she had the amazing way of making us feel that way. Liza was also wonderful to work with. The roadster ride in for the groom and his best man and the boat ride across the lake for the bride and her father are two of the unique things that Los Willows provides...FOR NOT EXTRA COST! The wedding party stayed at the B&B located above the venue (at an extra cost). I would HIGHLY recommend renting it as part of your wedding experience. It is beautifully decorated with a salon for the use of your hair stylist and makeup artist. Bobby, the innkeeper, was so kind and made sure we all had what we needed. He made our experience at the B&B very memorable!

Lisa
08/09/2014

Los Willows was wonderful!! They are very pleasant to work with and took care of all our needs. My son and daughter in laws wedding was so beautiful!! Thank you Los Willows!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fantastic location with even better staff! Wedding day went off without an issue because the staff are all organized and coordinated. Thank you to Los Willows for a dream wedding!

Mrs Shahin
1+ year ago

The staff at Los Willows was amazing! Took all of the stress and heartache out of planning our dream wedding. Kendra was our wedding coordinator and she took charge and made sure everything happened on time and everything as it should. Our wedding was a fairytale. The estate is absolutely beautiful. The staff is courteous and efficient. The venue added all the little details to make our day extra special including an entrance on a boat and a departure in a beautiful classic car. Made for such beautiful photo ops.

Casie
03/31/2014

Los Willows out did themselves in every aspect of my wedding! I honetly can't say enough great things about this venue. Everyone told me that something will go wrong on my wedding day, and to not let it get to me, but, my day was absolutely perfect in every way. The staff took such great care of my me, my husband, and all of my guests so well, that I still have people telling me that my wedding was one of the BEST weddings they have been too. The food was great, all the decor, and lighting was great, and the dj ( we used pro sounds dj) was more than I could ask for. Los Willows is a hidden little gem that any bride to be should check out.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Brandon
03/15/2014

First off, the venue is beautiful, clean and accommodating. Kendra was amazing! I don't think our wedding would have been half as good or organized without her. She kept everyone on track; even the little difficult photographer. The food and cake were good. We were happy that our package included all that it did (cake, candy bar, dinner). I would definitely recommend spending extra for the B&B. Bobby was great. My mom and mother-in-law wanted to take him home.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Los Willows was our first and last venue that we looked at. When we walked onto the ground and Liza gave us the tour we simply fell in love! Everything they have to offer is truly amazing. The grounds are breathtaking, the food is phenomenal, the decor is beautiful, and all the added things that come with your wedding package is priceless!!!! What's really the best part about Los Willows though is their staff and service. They had our wedding planned down to every tiny detail. Liza helped us pick the decor and guided us in the right direction. On the day of Bobby waited on us hand and foot while the girls and I enjoyed being pampered in the day salon provided. Our day of wedding coordinator, Kendra, was truly phenomenal! She made sure the wedding went off without a hitch! She's such a gem! She waited on me hand and foot- even helped me in and out of my shoes for dancing lol. She was unbelievable!! The entire staff that day was also amazing- from those serving food, to the bartenders, to office staff, they were all just wonderful! I can't say enough about how much we LOVED it here. Thank you Los Willows for making our dream wedding a reality!

- Tracie & Keit

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at Los Willows and it was truly the best experience. They are so amazing and make you feel so special and taken care of. We didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy every second of our day. The coordinators are incredible, they remember every little detail so you don't have to and make sure that the evening continues to flow well. Throughout the planning process the staff was always so kind and made us feel like family. Aside from the great staff, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and I received so many great comments about it. The food was also great and we received many compliments on that as well. Getting ready at the salon on location is so fun and you have all this space just for you and your girls to enjoy. We were all so relaxed there. I can't say enough good things about Los Willows, choosing this venue for my wedding is the best decision I could've made.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake

An amazing venue tucked away in Fallbrook. This place is beautiful, a private little paradise. I had my wedding there about two weeks ago and it was perfect. The experience from start to finish was stress free with the help of the pleasant staff.

Kendra our coordinator is awesome... We couldn't have asked for a more professional, yet friendly person. She always had a positive attitude no matter how many changes we made. She was very helpful and had great recommendations for our setup. It was like dealing with a family member.

I must mention on the day of the wedding, to show how committed Kendra is, she continued to assist us with a injured hand and carried our daughter most of the time during the reception while doing so.

Everything went according to plan and turned out great, from ceremony to reception, to even include the delicious food and cake. We received plenty of positive compliments about having our wedding at Los Willows. Friends and family expressed how beautiful this place was and how comfortable the staff made them feel.

We will definitely recommend Los Willows to anyone.

Thank you Los Willows and staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Los Willows was amazing. Not only is it beautiful, they make you feel at home. I truly felt like I was the only bride they were working with. The atmosphere is so relaxing and puts you to ease. The staff is so helpful, they answer all your questions right away and take care of everything. Kendra, the day of coordinator, is the most helpful and amazing person. She made the day run smoothly.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want to have a perfect wedding, go to Los Willows. The place itself is breathtaking. They have a gazebo for the ceremony, a small lake that looks so great in the pictures, the tent reception that makes you feel like you are a celebrity with the tent weddings. The staff is very good from the planning until the wedding day itself. Included is your day of wedding coordinator. And Kendra is just amazing. She takes care of everything! All you have to do is just enjoy the day. The food was also perfect. All our guests said the same thing. WOW!! They are a little bit pricey compared to the other venues but it is really worth it. And they will work with your budget. And I would recommend staying at their inn with your bridal party. For the 2 days, all of us were pampered.
It is so difficult to express in words how amazing Los Willows is. What I want is for every bride that is reading my review to just check out the place and you will know what I mean.

Private User
2+ years ago

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding. Everyone was sooo helpful, especially Kendra. She made everything so easy and go smoothly the day of the wedding. I would definately recommend Los Willows to anyone who wants a stress free beautiful wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Attention to detail, beautiful surroundings, great food is how I would describe Los Willows. I had a great DJ, Sweet Creations by Judy did my elegant, gorgeous candy buffet and the flowers were amazing.

Great place to get married if you want it to be special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beuatiful place to get married. I loved having a wedding planner that took the stress out of the day so I could sit back and enjoy every minute of it!

Kendra is amazing and can not thank her enough for everything leading up to and the day of our wedding. I will never forget such a beautiful day! :)

Private User
2+ years ago

The Los Willows staff members are amazing, they are very helpful and always willing to work with your individual needs. Bobby the inn keeper prepares the best meals you could imagine, and is always there to make sure your stay is comfortable. The coordinators, Liza, Kendra and Nicole are so friendly, they treat you like family and make sure that your wedding day is exactly like you dreamed. Not to mention that the venue itself is gorgeous!