Lorraine A. DarConte Photography

Lorraine A. DarConte Photography

Timely, Fresh, Affordable

7354 E. Calle Nostalgico
Tucson, AZ 85715 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine is a wonderful photographer, she captures every shot quickly and it turns out beautiful! I am always stunned by the quality of the moments she captures! On top of taking great pictures she is very organized and fast! I got previews within 2 days of the wedding and the finals in 4 days! I am so happy with the quality and service Lorraine provides!!!

• Wedding: 02/21/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine DarConte has done 3 events that I have attended including our wedding. Her Work, quality of service was flawless. She was very professional and was very flexible on our personal requests. Also, we recently had a baby and are looking forward giving her business again.

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Melisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine is absolutely fantastic. She has a great eye and is very friendly and flexible. She was the photographer for my two best friend's weddings so I knew she'd be a great choice. She is a great value for what amazing service she provides. She takes classically beautiful pictures that will never go out of style. She is wonderful!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were on a budget, but I knew photography was not something I would skimp on. Our friends had recently been married and their pictures were amazing. We asked about their photographer and they raved about Lorraine. We booked her immediately, even though we didn't have a venue or a final date yet! One of the things that I noticed at our friends' wedding is that we didn't SEE Lorraine... she was ninja and captured every moment without being in the middle of the action. Besides the fact that every photo is phenomenal, she is down to earth, accommodating and so easy to work with. She is fast too! We had dozens of pictures the very next day and the disc of all the pictures arrived less than a week after the wedding. Thank you Lorraine!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Solera
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine was amazing! Our package included our engagement pictures as well as the wedding photography. Our engagement pictures looked great! I normally hide from the camera because I hate the way I look in pictures. However Lorraine was able to make me look great in all of my pictures, my friends and family raved about them!
Next came the wedding day. Since we had already worked with her for our engagement session I knew that I could just let her do her job and not have to worry about giving her direction. I already had so much to worry about that it was nice not having to worry about the photographer! The wedding day pictures came out perfect! She even sent me several the day after the wedding, it was nice to be able to have something to show my friends and family right away. She had all the pictures posted online and the disk mailed to me very quickly! I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine was amazing! She was so easy to work with and when everything was finished she sent my wife and I back the most beautiful pictures either of us have ever seen. To this day we are still getting comments about how our wedding pictures are the greatest they've ever seen. I would highly recommend her to anyone; she did such an amazing job!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine was very kind and also really professional making the experience as our photographer a really good one. She had great ideas and listened to our ideas and worked around our schedule. She made it less stressful and working with her was a lot of fun.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seriously, don't go any further! I couldn't be more happy with my pictures and I am very picky!!! Let me start by saying that I'm just not photogenic. My pics always come out looking like I have issues lol! EVERY PHOTO that Lorraine shot was just awesome!!! I've never looked so great! Even my husband was happy, and if you knew him you'd understand that's not such an easy feat. You owe it to yourself to check out her work. If you're as busy as I am and don't need any more stress or some crazy overpriced photographer, you need to talk to Lorraine. Let me just add too that she's really down to earth and easy to work with. I never felt like I was being tossed around like some rag doll in the heat for 2 hours. A+++++++++++++.

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I stumbled across Lorraine on WeddingWire, I had almost given up looking for a photog and was about to go with someone who charges twice as much as Lorraine and for a less inclusive package. My new husband and I are SO pleased with Lorraine's work and professional, flexible attitude, I can't say enough nice things about her! I most definitley would recommend her to any bride looking for value and high quality of service. She also does maternity photos so when the time comes we'll definitley be calling her again!! Ultimately, if you're looking for incredible pictures, inclusive packages, and a photographer who is highly professional, talented, easy-going, and fun, AND who shares photos with you almost immediately after your event, look no further than Lorraine DarConte Photography.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine did a great job photographing our wedding. She was able to capture some very fun, sweet, and special moments. Great vendor for anyone in the Tucson area!

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I CANNOT say enough wonderful things about Lorraine DarConte photography. I noticed that most of the photographers you will find at bridal fairs start at $1,500 just for a basic 4 hour photography package. We booked her photography for half that price, which included the full day's photography, an engagement session with a DVD of images and prints, a DVD from the wedding day with a selection of prints, online viewing, and 50 free thank-you cards with any image we chose from the engagement or wedding. The value is unbeatable, because she includes so much more than other photographers for a whole lot less. She's not just trying to suck as much money out of you as possible.
She also has a great resume of the work she's done, and will be happy to share with you her work with famous magazines, etc.
The quality of her photographs is wonderful, and she's such a pleasure to work with. She really works to make you feel at ease, and is able to be very flexible when getting shots.
The other amazing thing is her speed! I had my DVD with all of the images from the wedding waiting for me in the mail after returning from my honeymoon 1 WEEK after the wedding!!! I've heard of all other photographers taking 4-6 weeks to get pictures out. Lorraine even gave me a good amount of "previews" the morning after the wedding in my e-mail! The same was true for the engagement session. She responds to e-mails within a day - usually within just a few hours too.
I can 100% recommend Lorraine for any wedding, and will make sure to do so whenever I hear of anyone getting married. Based on her quality and value, how can you NOT hire her? No complaints, and my wedding photos are amazing. Thank you so much Lorraine!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine was fantastic and fun! We were looking form something a little different with our wedding photos and she was perfect...Very creative and open. We were coming from across the country and didn't know the area at all. She was so helpful in explaining the location, making suggestions, and sending examples of her work. Communication was great. We came into town feeling completely comfortable that all would work out perfectly...and it did! The photos were exactly what we had wanted, and she had them downloaded and back to us in just days.
Really wonderful experience.

• Wedding: 02/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I renewed our vowels after 12years. And wanted to get married by church, the whole thing. So we needed someone to capture the most precious moments of our day. So we found Lori and met with her so that we could look at her work. She has the passion and talent to do the job for us. As the bride i've always felt uncomfortable taking pictures. Im not very photogenic. But when Lori talked to me and my husband we felt comfortable and excited. The time of our photo shoot,after a few shots my husband and I just started to be ourselves and Lori just took the pictures. Felt natural. After getting those pictures back i was in love with them and i felt confident about taking our wedding pictures. That day came and i felt so photogenic and enjoyed taking alot of pictures. Our pictures came out so beautiful and i feel as if they are unique. My husband and I, our Family and friends are very impressed with the quality and professionalism Lori brings to her work.

Jose & Irene Ramirez
January 8, 2011

• Wedding: 01/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, Lorraine certainly deserves more than 5 stars. She was wonderful. She created a package for us that fit perfectly for what we needed. Throughout the planning process I had to change a few things and she was very flexible, easy to communicate with, and ALWAYS very pleasant. She answered any questions or concerns we had, made some very good suggestions, and was open to our ideas as well.
We just got the wedding picutures back from her, and they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We were so impressed with the shots she was able to get. She was able to get great photographs without being pushy, and offered guidance whenever we needed it.
I could go on and on about how great she is, but I should end this sometime---
We are very happy that we found Lorraine, and would recommend her to anyone with any photography needs.

• Wedding: 10/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professional, friendly, inexpensive - not to mention artisitic! Lorraine was able to get amazing quality shots throughout the night without being obtrusive or "in our faces." We would recommend her anytime.

• Wedding: 08/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great. Pictures were absolutely gorgeous

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
520-731-3214
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards