Lora Lynne's Weddings

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was great to work with, im from out of state and she answered all my email questions. She made our wedding day perfect.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynn's Wedding service made my day amazing and unforgettable!!

• Wedding: 07/29/2014
Heidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynne and husband David did a fantastic job with our wedding day!!!
Thank you so much for making our day wonderful!
Stephen and Shannon Coburn

• Wedding: 07/21/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful location, easiest option for an out of state couple to get married and not have to stress about the details.

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
Crystal
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Great photos, Great Decorations, Bad..... Attitude. 11 of 27 family members and guest complained about her being rude to them. Stopped in the middle of my ceremony to yell at a guest. Any time you contact her when photos are late or wedding certificate is late you get a short snippy answer, like she is being bothered. The only stress on my wedding day was my wedding planner herself. Wanted me to change the date, then the time, even though I had a rain back up ready and waiting. Also keep your receipts, My payment info was lost but I had my receipts.

Lora Lynne's Weddings responded with the following comments:

Sorry to hear that.. The loss of payment info was data base related ..we merged two together the old and the new.. I do have your payment info in two different areas so it was not completely lost. i did ask a few couples to give me dates of their payments to make it easier to find them and reapply them . My couples know that i update via facebook and i was continuously updating them on the situation.. Wedding was in may so i can't respond to the rudeness but i am not generally rude unless someone is rude to me.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very, very pleased with Lora Lynne's Weddings! Our ceremony was perfect, photos were perfect! Couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
Dawn
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My overall experience with Lora Lynne's weddings was good. Getting married on the beach was absolutely beautiful, and for planning the wedding in only 3 months it turned out great. The pictures came out amazing and was ready before the 90 days witch was awesome. The only thing I would say is sometimes
Communication with Lora was a bit hard.. I always felt like I was bothering her and sometimes it was a bit hard to get in touch with her. The ceremony felt alittle rushed because we were "loosing light" but other than that everything was a dream come true and I wouldn't of changed a thing!

1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was not informed of the wait for my pictures was going to be 60 days until after the ceremony. Also had to contact her 45 days after the wedding to inquire about wedding certificate that we didn't get the day we were married. She always used excuses and the only nice part was the actual reception. Finally received my digital copies two days ago and t the pictures quality is terrible. I'm so disappointed because I can not use one picture to hang in my home because they are embarrassing. The are very grainy and look photo shopped. There are lines on our arms and all of our hair looks like we rolled in the sand. My tattoos look like dot to dot drawings. I do not know what I am going to do about this.

Lora Lynne's Weddings responded with the following comments:

Sorry to hear that. it has been a standard in my business for 8 years 90 days and she did get them before 90 days .. We don't photoshop out tattoos. It was windy that day and everyone had there hair down which is something i don't recommend. So i did have to photoshop the hair or they would have had hair everywhere. Their photo' s where quite a challenge with the hair but were not photoshoped other than that. and they are not grainy. I do have copies and if anyone would like to see the work then they can contact me .. As for the wedding commemorative wedding certificate , that was something new i had just implemented and that i was sending them quarterly but this couple clearly did not listen to what i said .. We have 77 out 79 5 star ratings. I would like Jennifer to call me..

• Wedding: 04/10/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynne was very helpful in helping us make our spur of the moment wedding a special day.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynn and her husband was awesome! I would recommend their services to you! Our wedding was so beautiful and couldn't be any better then what it was. Thank you so much for everything.

• Wedding: 03/26/2014
Sherri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved everything about our wedding except for the high tides but Lora Lynne and David did a wonderful job of getting everything planned. It was a beautiful wedding that we will remember forever! We will call her in 10 years if she is still in business to do our vow renewal in the same place! ~Joe and Melissa Melton

• Wedding: 03/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married mid march and everything turned out fabulous!! I wouldn't change a thing! Lora Lynne was there early to set up what we chose for our package. I wore my hair down and it was very windy that day, despite the circumstances the pictures turned out beautiful. I was completely in awe of the photo's despite the wind. Lora is very prompt on returning emails, msgs, etc. She was very clear on the time of the wedding photos would be available and about the wedding certificate. (I did receive my pictures before the 90 day period) Probably due to her just entering her Busy period.
My one constructive advice is to bring a chair or two. I had an elderly grandmother (80+ years of age) attending that had to stand through the ceremony. It ended up not being a problem, due to the short ceremony. (In all fairness, I didn't request a chair be provided and shouldn't assume)
I highly recommend Lora! She gives you a great destination wedding!

Lora Lynne's Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christy!! It was our Pleasure and yes please let me know if you have an elderly attending we can talk about options

• Wedding: 03/19/2014
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was everything we wanted and more. Made all our dreams come true.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made our day so special and did an amazing job with everything from the ceremony, to the décor, to the photography!! Would highly recommend Lora Lynn and her husband!! :)

Lora Lynne's Weddings responded with the following comments:

thank you for your review .. it was our pleasure

• Wedding: 12/27/2013
Bobbie
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy and convenient for being out of state!

Lora Lynne's Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review !! I am interested in speaking with you about the responsiveness rating if you could please contact me..Thank you as i do not know who you are to contact you :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynne and her husband David made our day absolutely stress free. My husband and I were married on October 18, 2013. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them. We even received our pictures back sooner than expected and they were beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
386-310-7632
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards