Look Again Video

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
0.5

The quality of work is so sub-par. Let's begin at the beginning. I should have been forewarned by Lawrence's lackluster personality. I told him we were getting married on a dock and it was going to be windy. He never said this would be an issue for him. Turns out it is a HUGE issue but MY fault. I watched the Bachelorette the other night and they were in Ireland at the Cliffs of Moher. I was there just last year and it is VERY windy out there. However, no wind is heard on the television or through the microphones at all. I'm saying this because the wind noise CAN be eliminated and not heard but Lawrence obviously does not have the equipment to do so. He then tells me I'm naive to have thought the wind wouldn't be an issue. No, I was naive in thinking he (a videographer) had the equipment to make the wind not an issue.

Highlight video? He missed ALL the highlights. Our groomsmen arrived by boat to the "I think I wanna marry you" Bruno Mars song and the highlight video shows 2 shaky seconds of the guys on the boat (without the song). Then, our grandmother is heard singing at the reception but our vows didn't make it into the video?

The wedding video is pixelated -- Lawrence tells me he doesn't know what that means yet then tells me he never promised high-definition. I say it's blurry on my screen at work and he tells me it's only meant to be played on a DVD player. Seriously? I'm 25 and it's 2015. I don't own a DVD player... Also, it's 2015. Why would I NOT expect high-def? On our "First Kiss" chapter there is no audio at all. The audio starts AFTER our guests start clapping. You can't even hear our preacher announce us. I wish I was making this up. I wish.

Bottom line is: Forget it and move on. You will find someone better who actually knows how to produce a wedding video and you will love it and thank me later. Seriously, people the name of his business should warn you -- "look again" for another, better videographer.

Services Used: Videography

We just watched the video, and I am so in love with the work that Look Again Video did of our wedding!!! Every wonderful moment was captured so beautifully!!!!  I've watched the edited clip with our music choices over and over.....it's just like being at our wedding day all over again, but being able to see it from the outside perception.

I am so thankful for the wonderful work Look Again Video completed, the consistant communication, timely manner of the finished product and also working with us on the last minute date changes. Having these fantastic videos of our special day is the perfect record and memory of our wedding we will view over and over for years to come!!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Lawrence from Look Again video was truly a Godsend!!! From our first meeting, he was friendly and made my fiance and I feel comfortable. He was willing to incorporate almost anything we could suggest to make our video and special day personalized. On the night of the wedding, he and his wife were unintrusive. They caught amazing moments that were unseen but that truly captured the love of our special day. The final product was ...wow a true work of art and beauty. My husband and I can look back and see the wonderful day that began our life together thamks to such a beautiful video! Thanks Lawrence and Yvette!!

Services Used: Videography

Lawrence and Look Again Video were amazing! Immediate response during the planning phase and I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. We are so happy with our video (which came way earlier than I expected) and we have been showing it to everyone ever since. I highly recommend...you will be so glad you booked with them!!

Services Used: Videography

Picking Look Again Video to do our wedding videography was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Lawrence met us before the wedding to get to know us a little bit and was always very quick to answer all my emails and any questions I had. They were very professional, kind, hard-working, and always went the extra mile to make us happy. Him and his wife met us while we were getting ready and stayed all night until we left in the limo. We were extremely happy with the final product which we got in less than 2 months. Everyone who has seen our video loves it. He also gave us the raw footage which is hilarious but really lets me see the hard work put into the final version. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Videography

Me and My husband hired look again video for our wedding this past April. They are very professional, and have the top of the line equipment, and offers very affordable packages. When we receive our wedding video everything was done and created beautiful. Will definetly recommend to others.