LoMonaco Makeup

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Kristyn 1 Reviews
Makeup done by Jennifer was great, I felt like the most beautiful bride and it was all thanks to her... Would highly recommend !!
Wedding: 10/12/2012

Chrissy 1 Reviews
Jennifer is an absolutely amazing makeup artist!! Her talent is clear from the work that she does. She is very professional, but is easy going at the same time. She really listened to what I wanted my wedding makeup to look like and did a wonderful job! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. Thank you for making me feel and look like a princess.
Wedding: 04/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I recently held my wedding in New York and Jennifer LoMonaco was wonderful. When I spoke to her I knew right away she was a perfect fit. For my wedding day I wanted to be at total peace and calm and trying to put make up on was making me nervous. Jennifer made us all feel relaxed and she did an awesome job. She did a wonderful job on me and the bridal party. We all felt magazine beautiful when she finished. Very professional service, always available to discuss our preferences and made excellent recommendations on the best colors for each of our different skin types, color and tones. Best of all, when I was originally considering a destination wedding she was willing to travel. I highly recommend you consider one of the best make up artists for your special day to look your very best! Thanks Jennifer!!!
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer did my make up for me on my wedding day. She was great for so many reasons. She was very accomodating and came to where I was getting ready. She was also on time and did her work in about a half hour. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly what I asked for. My make up came out so beautiful and it looked perfect! After the five hour reception and all of the dancing and drinking my makeup still looked perfect, as if it were done ten minutes prior. No touch ups were required, which was a major plus because nobody wants to be fixing themselves the whole time on their wedding day. I would recommend Lomonaco Makeup to all! Thanks again Jennifer!
Wedding: 09/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words can't describe how thankful I am. Jennifer was fabulous to work with from start to finish! She did the make up for me, six of my bridesmaids & mother in law. All of our photos came out amazing. Jennifer is very professional, reliable & comes highly recommended. I definitely will be calling her for future events.
Wedding: 08/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had many trials with different makeup artists. My main concern was that I wanted to look like myself and not packed with makeup on my special day but also wanted someone who had the ability to different technics for the rest of my party!! I finally found Jennifer & she had exceeded all of my expectations in her abilities as a makeup artist. Not only did she do my makeup wonderfully my whole bridal party was very happy with her work & professionalism!!

I have recommended Jennifer to many of my friends & relatives through out the years now & everyone has been very happy with her work!!!
Wedding: 05/04/2008
 631-482-0497
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire