Loftus Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 5 Reviews
Wonderful photographer. Such a great price and the poses Dan came up with was unbelievable. I received the photos when we got home from our honeymoon (1 week later) . So easy to work with.

Stacey and Adam (6/28/13)
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Loftus Photography did a great job! Dan was professional and kind and you can tell he enjoys working with people. We got our preliminary pictures back within a week and they are gorgeous. Thank you!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The value is incredible! I wasn't sure what to expect because it was such a great value but, they are amazing. I couldn't be happier with our pictures. I was nervous because I felt like I didnt know if he captured everything because I never felt like he was there- meaning he wasnt pushy and all in our face- but he managed to capture EVERY single moment. i looked at my pictures and cried because I felt like I was reliving the day. And the pictures were turned around quickly and we received everything we were promised! LOVE THEM and their work! Would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 05/30/2010
 866-563-8876
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire