LNR Productions

Value
Flexibility
Ami
07/10/2015

Gary Randall from LNR Productions was probably the best possible man i could hire to film my wedding, and definitely the best use of my budget money!! He was so professional, he even came to my dress rehearsal to make sure that he knew the building ahead of time. He kept in touch with me on what i wanted him to film, what songs i wanted included in the videos, when he would send out the disks, and then making sure everything went well, how it turned out, etc... He was patient with me on last minute changes, making sure that i, the bride, was going to be a happy customer! He was such a great guy too, everyone loved him and really thought that he was not only a great guy/videographer, but he was so funny too. He was one of our friends celebrating with us within minutes of his arrival to the wedding! I wouldn't want anyone else to do my wedding video because he did such an amazing job! and i'm so thankful i get to watch and relive my special day all over again on a great quality movie, something that i've always dreamed about :) I STRONGLY recommend LNR Productions (Gary Randall) to anyone who wants anything filmed. He is seriously worth any amount of money (even though he doesn't charge as much as he may deserve), and he is seriously so professional! Thank you so much, Gary!! :)

Jessica
06/14/2015

Gary is amazing! He is such a pleasure to work with! And makes amazing videos of the special day! My entire family has used This videographer for all of our big events. Whether it be for weddings, anniversaries, you name it Gary is our guy! His videos really capture every moment and help you to always remember that special day! He catches the funniest moments that you may have missed through out the night! Haha :)

Services Used: Videography

We did not think that we were going to hire a videographer, but we really enjoyed working with Gary and are glad that we changed our minds! He was flexible and worked with our ever-changing schedule. He also made us feel confident that he understood what we were hoping to get out of the videography. We are only a few weeks out from our wedding, and we already have all of the footage in hand! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a videographer in the area.

Sherri
06/06/2015

Gary does outstanding, professional work. The video was excellent and we received it very quickly after the wedding. He is very personable and has a passion for his work. I highly recommend him. You can count on him doing everything to make your wedding or special event memorable. The video we received, was just like reliving the day of the wedding. Great quality. This video was for my youngest daughter's wedding; my only regret is that I did not know about him when my oldest daughter married three years ago. A++++

Lauren
06/06/2015

Gary is great! He was so flexible with the schedule of the wedding. He was the only vendor that made room in his schedule to come to the rehearsal dinner to scope out the space. He picked up on little details at the rehearsal that made the wedding day go much smoother. We received multiple copies of our video within one week. Gary does high quality work in a timely manner. I would highly recommend LNR Productions to anyone!!

Kelli
05/22/2015

We cannot say enough how much we love the video and highlights. Great to work with, amazing videos, and a lifetime of memories to watch!

Marcella
05/09/2015

Above and beyond what we expected. Very professional , courteous , great job. Very accommodating . Most of all such a kind kind gentleman! Gary Randall your A1! - July 2014

Professional,quality,clarity,value,flexibility, beyond my expectations, Mr Randall is by far the best videographer, he should be in Hollywood. I hired him for my daughters wedding last July and now I hired him for my sons wedding May 9th. He totally left me happy and beyond words with his work and creativity! Mr. Randall did amazing job above and beyond my expectations.

You get what you pay for and when it comes to capturing those once in life time memories, nothing but the best, Gary Randall. I have already watched the blu ray 3 times, its that awesome. I can't wait to have a grandchild so I can hire LNR Productions for my future grandchildrens christenings. I was so so excited when I watched the blu ray I felt like I was at the wedding all over again.

We all love Mr. Randall as well as the work he does! Very talented!!!

Marcella Lolos 5/16/15
Newport News, Va

Services Used: Videography

We had a great experience using LNR Productions for our videography needs. Gary was very professional, courteous and always available to talk and answer questions if needed. He was able to capture our special day and fit it into a video that was amazing. We will always have a living memory of our wedding thanks to you!

Services Used: Videography

Just fantastic! Gary was super professional, super friendly, and super awesome. He captured all of the best moments on film for us! He also has a great sense of humor and was able to capture many of our funny moments for us. We missed a lot of our reception due to photographs but thankfully, Gary captured all the moments we would have otherwise missed! He even went around and asked our guests if they wanted to say anything to the bride and groom - this was an awesome little surprise that we didnt know about until we saw the video!

Videography should definitely be a part of your big day and you should go with LNR productions!

Phil and Dinah
04/18/2015

Choosing videography was a last minute decision due to unforeseen circumstances regarding a very important person who was to be in our bridal party. Gary was a recommendation from our photographer and we could not be any happier about the entire experience. Gary worked with us to make sure we were able to capture our special day and was professional throughout the entire experience. Having him there for our wedding only added to the entire day! He felt like an old friend who was just hanging out to capture our day. Even a guest was asking if he was one of our good friends! He was diligent with getting every moment and we received our video very quickly! We are extremely happy with the videos he caught and will cherish these moments forever.

Private User
Recently Married

Stop right now! Hire Gary! Don't waste your time and chance not booking him for your dates!

Gary is very easy going, and nice. He was everywhere I asked him to be and did everything I asked if he could do. I was so excited to watch my video and it was everything I wanted and more. The intro was gorgeous! He got footage of things I didn't even know he would get footage of and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise while watching my video. We received a short film with all the important highlights that is great to share with family and friends. Ours included still photos of us growing up as children that he matched perfectly to songs I chose. We got a second edited (not just four hours of straight taping) video that was more detailed. Exactly the details you'll want to see (that you will miss) when you are talking to all of your guests. The sound was perfect and we could clearly hear our vows and the preacher. He captures so many good times, important moments and the fun that everyone is having. I loved the movie like credits of my wedding parties name at the end. You can tell that he has been doing this a long time through the quality and professionalism that he gives. I am so glad I found him on the wedding wire and was really excited about what it said he offered. You get everything as described along with someone fun to capture the experience. I will most definitely be recommending him to anyone I hear needing his services. So, if you want a stress-free, well priced, high quality videographer..... Mr. Randall is perfect for the job! I have nothing negative to contribute.

Jolyn
01/31/2015

Ashton
12/13/2014

Gary Randall videographed Matt and I's wedding on December 13th and our experience with him was nothing short of professional! Gary used his background experience to give Matt and I advice we would not have known. This included where we should both stand to make sure his camera would fit both of us in his shot and suggesting Matt make a comment when I walked down the aisle so the microphone would pick it up. He was there from the minute we began getting ready and captured some amazing moments on our special day. The quality of the videos were impeccable and we received them in a timely manner! Gary's contagious personality made him so much fun to work with!

Private User
Recently Married

Gary was great to work with! He did a fantastic job with creating the video for my middle son's wedding. He was really easy to work with, and also worked well with our phototgrapher from the west coast! Ceramony and and reception were at different venues, with an added stop before with pictures at the place we were all staying and he jumped right it to make it all part of a great memory for all of us to watch over and over. No words to describe my thanks. This wedding was for our other son, August 21, 2011 in Virginia.

Services Used: Videography

I am so thankful that I had my daughter's wedding videotaped. I can re-live it over and over again. Gary worked so hard and such long hours to capture all of the events that were so special that I was not able to see during the wedding. His talent is great and he is so patient and thoughtful. I highly recommend having your wedding videotaped and I highly recommend Gary Randall if you are looking for a videographer.