LNR Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thankful that I had my daughter's wedding videotaped. I can re-live it over and over again. Gary worked so hard and such long hours to capture all of the events that were so special that I was not able to see during the wedding. His talent is great and he is so patient and thoughtful. I highly recommend having your wedding videotaped and I highly recommend Gary Randall if you are looking for a videographer.

Erin
09/27/2014

Gary was absolutely wonderful to work with! He responded quickly to my emails. He put together a beautiful video for us to cherish for years to come! He is very reasonably priced and won't disappoint! I highly recommend Gary for your videography needs! =]

Boyd
09/20/2014

Mr. Gary Randall provided exceptional quality and uncompromising service for my daughter's video. I will not hesitate to use this vendor again. Thank you Gary

Catheine
09/20/2014

I cannot be happier with the quality and service provided by Mr. Randall. I will not hesitate to use him in the future.

Kelly
09/20/2014

Gary was such a blessing! He worked with exactly what we had envisioned, got great shots, and our music was just what we wanted! He even came to the rehearsal the day before! We had our dvds and Blurays within 2 weeks, which we watched right away, and couldn't be more pleased! Please give this man your business, he is SO awesome!

Nichole
09/13/2014

Gary was great to work with. We hired him to do our wedding videography and the result video was amazing! Gary was very easy to communicate with, easy to get in touch with, friendly and professional. He was one of the more affordable vendors too! A few of my guests commented on how they enjoyed his fun personality at the wedding, which is always nice to hear. We received our video just two weeks after our wedding and it was great. He really focused on the important areas of the wedding and did a great summary video at the end. Having a wedding video to watch years down the road was extremely important to me. I am so glad we booked Gary to provide these memories for us. I definitely recommend him!

Vanessa
09/06/2014

I found Gary very last minute and he was so helpful and willing to work with me. On top of the fact that he is less expensive than a lot of the other videographers. I was looking through he was willing to do as many hours as I needed and a short highlight video in addition to the regular wedding video. All of which would have cost more with anyone else. The one thing that he did that really made me love him was about 2 days before the wedding he called me and just gave me a little pep talk and advice about how to act in front of the camera.. It made me feel much more prepared for the big day.. When my husband and I got the video from him we were blown away x1000. Seriously, It was artistic, romantic, and perfect in every way we could have imagined. We both probably cried about 4 times each while watching it. The best and biggest surprise from the video that he did was he took the song I walked down the aisle to and took out the words so it was just the music and put our highlight real to it. I just loved it. Everyone at the wedding took me aside and told me how wonderful he was which made me very happy. I would highly recommend using Gary.

C2MrsC
08/16/2014

Gary was sooooooo awesome! We knew that even though we had a photographer, that a videographer was a MUST as we wanted to be able to digitally watch our wedding day whenever we wanted to and not have it captured in just memories or pictures. He captured all of our moments on our wedding day. Even the bloopers that made our wedding so fun and unique! He was very prompt and available to answer any and every question that we had. By the time we got back from our honeymoon (11 days after the wedding, we got the video). We did not have a thing to worry about leading up to and during the wedding. He was there front and center for every moment. The video was excellent and we got more than 1 copy! I think I (the bride) cried more (happy tears, of course) watching the video than I did on my wedding day. Thank you Gary for your superb service and for helping to permanently capture the memories of our wedding day! Thank you for your time and service.

~Dre & Michelle Crawley

Allison
07/26/2014

Gary is wonderful!!! I booked Gary a week before my wedding and he came through like a champ! Gary is very easy to get a hold of, very friendly, and my husband and I love our video. On the day of the wedding Gary was more than just the guy taking the video, he went above and beyond to make us happy. He was making sure I had water, food, and even a breath mint (which I badly needed!). I was very pleased with everything Gary has done for us. 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Videography

I found Gary through weddingwire. I live overseas and was helping my sister get a videographer set up on short notice. Gary was excellent in every imaginable way and was a real addition to the wedding. My sister could not have been happier and the quality of his work is impeccable. 5-stars, two thumbs up, and an A++ for Gary and LNR Productions.

Marcella
07/12/2014

Above and beyond what we expected. Very professional , courteous , great job. Very accommodating . Most of all such a kind kind gentleman! Gary Randall your A1!

sarah
07/10/2014

LNR productions exceeded all expectations and made my day incredibly special. The videos I have to relive the best day of my life are amazing and everything I wanted. Working with Gary was such a blessing and I could not have had a better video Grapher. Gary and his wife are incredible and I would rate them 10 stars on here if I could. Thanks Gary for everything!

Joey
07/10/2014

Gary exceeded all expectations and was a pleasure to work with. I was very happy with the wedding videos of my special day. I would refer him any day!

Kristen
06/28/2014

We are so thrilled with our wedding video from Gary and LNR Productions! It portrays our special day beautifully and captures moments that we are so special, but might have been missed in photographs. Unlike many other videographers, who often give only a "movie trailer" type video, Gary taped our entire ceremony. He also gave my husband a mic so that we are both easily heard on the video. Yes, it is long, but we know we will love watching it years from now. He also included "interviews" with a few important guests, which are very special to us. No hounding of random wedding guests to ask them how they feel about our marriage :)

Gary was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process. He made sure to know of any particular moments we definitely wanted on camera (i.e. mom fixing my veil) and made sure to remember them on our wedding day. The day of, he was unobtrusive and worked very well with our photographer (Heather Hughes Photography). They were never in each others way - a result of true professionalism, as well as having worked together in the past. We are so glad that we had Gary there on our day!

Dona
06/08/2014

We received the video of our daughter's wedding. WOW!!! It was FANTASTIC!!! Made me cry all over again! Sitting and watching the day...from beginning to end...was such a moving experience. Gary Randall captured all of the special moments...some that I had not even seen that day myself. Gary shot from such personal angles that I was able to see everything! He did such a wonderful job of capturing so many emotional moments ... father/daughter... groom/bride... groom/mother ... and many more, right on down to the bride's little two year old nephew dancing with a cousin. Gary gave us memories that we will cherish forever. He is personal, professional, caring, and so very flexible ... all wrapped into one package. I highly recommend Gary Randall to everyone who is looking for a videographer for any and all occasions!

katelyn
06/08/2014

Gary did an outstanding job and I am so glad I chose him! I loved my video so much and I will treasure it forever.