LMent Photography

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Wonderful- the price and the pictures. Everything was absolutely perfect with our photographers- we have never enjoyed pictures more then the ones taken by them. The price was fair and the service was great- the turn around time was very realistic, unlike other photographers that keep you hanging for 3-4 months! They were very attentive and anything we wanted we got. It was a perfect choice on our part to use Lori and Megan.

Services Used: Photography

Lori and Megan provided some of the best pictures that I could ask for! We were able to get them at a time when they were just starting out with their business. They were offering a great deal and I thought why not? They exceeded my expectations with the images they captured! I definitely recommend. They are very pleasant to work with and listen to your ideas!

4.3

Lori and Megan were great! They took great candid pictures of myself, my groom, and my family. The package deal is well worth the price! They provide a digital disc of all the pictures that they take throughout the wedding. They include different shadings of color including antique and black and white. I would recommend them to anyone!