LMent Photography

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful- the price and the pictures. Everything was absolutely perfect with our photographers- we have never enjoyed pictures more then the ones taken by them. The price was fair and the service was great- the turn around time was very realistic, unlike other photographers that keep you hanging for 3-4 months! They were very attentive and anything we wanted we got. It was a perfect choice on our part to use Lori and Megan.

• Wedding: 11/28/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori and Megan provided some of the best pictures that I could ask for! We were able to get them at a time when they were just starting out with their business. They were offering a great deal and I thought why not? They exceeded my expectations with the images they captured! I definitely recommend. They are very pleasant to work with and listen to your ideas!

• Wedding: 03/01/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori and Megan were great! They took great candid pictures of myself, my groom, and my family. The package deal is well worth the price! They provide a digital disc of all the pictures that they take throughout the wedding. They include different shadings of color including antique and black and white. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/23/2008
267-421-3257
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards