Lizzette Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lizzette photography was the best. She was flexible in my needs of needing an extra photography session at my legal wedding at 8am in the morning and then doing my reception 2 weeks later. I rented my photobooth from here as a package deal. She had some at the booth at all times and they had plenty of silly stuff to wear. All my guests said they had a good time with the booth. I can not wait to get all of my pictures back.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
4.2

For the amount of money we paid the pictures were great. I liked the services. I havent recived my DVD yet.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
0.5

My wife and I got married back in 2008 and we paid for the services fo Lizzette Photography. She did engagement, bridal, and wedding pics for us. The first set of disc that we got had so many pics that they would not load on a computer or machines at cvs or target to get prints. We had gone back and forth with this lady since then to get our pictures. We only have one picture which was a bridal of my wife used at the wedding (which had to be replaced due to it being damaged by her). Now we have spent about a $1000 for her services and pics and have one picture. Waste of money if you ask me!!! She stopped returning our phone calls, text and emails. I WOULD NOT USE THIS LADY!!!

Services Used: Photography

What an amazing photographer! The photos were beautiful, classy, artistic....everything I wanted! Debbie returned all my phone calls promptly and provided us with excellent service. If you're in Dallas, you shouldn't use any other photographer!

Services Used: Photography