Little White Dress Bridal Shop

Little White Dress Bridal Shop

The perfect little black dress is a wonderful thing, the perfect wedding dress is everything!

3420 West 32nd Ave.
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LWD is THE shop for all brides on the hunt for the dress of a lifetime. I went into the shop on a whim & actually found "the one" while there! Jamie was my consultant & made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process; I was so fortunate to have her on that special day. If you're in search of a dress that will make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, and a staff that won't stop until you do, look no further than Little White Dress!

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went into little white dress to just look at dresses without expecting to find the one yet. Bridget was my associate and was so patient and helpful with picking dresses she knew fit into what I wanted and my budget! I ended up finding the most beautiful gown for my wedding!! They were absolutely amazing and professional at little white dress and I would highly recommend them to anyone hunting for their perfect gown.

• Wedding: 08/29/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison was extremely helpful in helping me choose my dress! I would say this was the best bridal experience by far from any bridal shop! I ended up purchasing my wedding gown at little white dress Bridal Shop right on the spot! Yay! I didn't feel pressured to buy at all. Allison knew exactly what I wanted and in my budget! I highly recommend this shop.

• Wedding: 08/29/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the BEST experience at LWD. They squeezed me in even though my appointment wasn't that day and gave me the full attention. I was never rushed or anything like that. But what really made my experience stellar was my consultant Talia. I am obsessed with her! Talia is the coolest and I felt like I bonded with her instantly - we just clicked. I HIGHLY recommend her. She's fun, knowledgable and just plain awesome. I never felt pressured to try on anything I didn't want to, or buy - even though I ended up buying my dream dress and I'm so glad I did! I honestly did not think I was going to enjoy my experience in a bridal salon so much but, alas, I did. Thank you, LWD and Talia!

• Wedding: 08/15/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Little White Dress Bridal Shop! They had a great selection of dresses and personal service to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My name is Camila Bruce, I am a bride from Colombia (South America) and I have to say that my experience at Little White dress in Denver was absolutely spectacular!
I went with my mom to the store for the first time in March, right after I got engaged, to see the Claire Pettibone dresses in person and Tayler helped me a lot in narrowing down the options . She helped me and my mom to find the ones that were best suited for me and just did an amazing job! She was so kind and welcoming and sweet, as well as all the LWD staff. My mom and I were very pleased with everything overall. We found a dress that I absolutely fell in love with, but it was a little over our budget, so Tayler suggested that we should go back for the Claire Pettibone trunkshow in August, when they had discounts and more things to offer.
Luckily I was able to be here in the US again for the trunkshow and it was the best advice Tayler could give us! I tried on some more Claire Pettibone dresses (which was a dream come true for me), but ended up getting the one I had loved in March, with a discount that made it a lot more affordable and also, because of the trunkshow, I got a lot of goodies with the purchase, as well as free alterations from Claire Pettibone and a great discount for alterations made by the LWD!!
I went to other bridal stores as well during my visit to the US in February-March, but it wasn't NEARLY as pleasant as going to LWD. The personalised attention, the comfort of the dressing rooms and dressing room's area, the couches, the cleanliness, the personal appearance of everyone in the staff, the welcoming feel of the store and people (like being at home with friends)... there was no match.

• Wedding: 07/05/2015
Camila
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LWD has a great selection of quality dresses that work for all types of folks. I wanted a very unique style and something that would fit within my price range, and Kaila was a great help! She understood what I was going for and offered a variety of ways on how to achieve my look. Overall, the experience was super comfortable and exactly what I needed to find the perfect dress.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I thought I liked a dress elsewhere and made an appointment at LWD just to fill the day because my mom and aunt and sister came in from out of town to shop with me. I almost canceled the appointment that morning because it was kind of early and we were all tired and I really thought I would just get the dress I thought I liked at the other store. Well, I'm so glad I didn't!!! From the moment we walked in, it was amazing! Talia was so great to work with, she asked who everyone was (she was the only person at any shop to do this!), she wanted to know about my wedding - the colors and theme and style (again, the only person from any other shop to ask!), and she definitely respected our budget. I can be extremely picky about dresses and I am very indecisive - Talia somehow mitigated all of that! And in large part because of her - I found my dream dress! I wish I was wearing it now! Little White Dress knows not only how to make you feel special and beautiful and how to involve your "entourage", but also -and probably most importantly- they help you find 'the one'! They had an amazing selection!

LWD was our first stop and we spent the rest of the day at other bridal shops, trying on more dresses and realized not only did I have the best dress at LWD, I had the very best experience - by far!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for the perfect special dress for your wedding! You only do it once - might as well do it right!

• Wedding: 06/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Talia at Little White Dress Bridal Shop was amazing from my first appointment until deciding I had found my dress! She listened carefully, was supportive, fun and very easy to work with. I loved the selection and variety at Little White Dress Bridal Shop. They have amazing gowns and accessories, but it feels comfortable, relaxed and non-judgey. I would highly recommend it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This was the first place I went to searching for a wedding dress. I went to a few other shops after but came back here the next day and ended up getting the very first gown I had tried on! They worked with me to stay within my budget, and their selection of gowns in my price range was great. Keanna was my bridal stylist and she was so fun to work with. She helped me narrow down choices when I was being indecisive and was supportive and excited for me when I found dresses that I loved. I never felt pressured to try on dresses that were out of my price range or styles that I didn't care for. The whole experience was based on what I was looking for and wanted. No pressure from them which I loved! I would definitely recommend Little White Dress Bridal Shop to anyone searching for a wedding dress. It's got a great atmosphere, is in a great location, and is all around a super cute store with great employees.

• Wedding: 05/09/2015
Laura
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to The little white dress not thinking that I would find The Dress. I was happily surprised. I received one on one treatment that made me feel special. Tyler was so creative and helped me custom create my dream dress. I would strongly recommend little white dress shop for any bride to be.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most wonderful time picking out my wedding dress with the help of stylist Hannah. This was the third and last place we shopped, and it combined the small boutique feel of the smallest place we went with the large selection and variety of price points of the bigger shop we visited.

They had in stock two of the dresses I had ripped out of magazines, and a Jenny Packham gown I had on my Pinterest board (which Hannah was more than happy to let me try on, even though it was completely different than what I was looking for). I felt so taken care of from the moment we arrived, through the paperwork process, all the way until I left--with a bottle of wine!

In case anyone cares, this is the shop where Mark Zuckerberg's wife bought her gown and I was so entertained by the press clippings they have hanging in the vestibule.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They had the Clair Pettibone dress I wanted and my experience was perfect. They were friendly, clean, easy to work with and made me feel special.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LWD was the 2nd of 4 stops on my wedding dress shopping quest, but became my final stop when Keanna helped me find the absolute perfect dress. I thought it was THE dress, and when I saw my friends and Mom tear up, I knew for sure.
I had 3 friends and my Mom with me and we all want to hire Keanna to be our personal shopper!! She very patiently and kindly helped me try on A LOT of dresses, but along the way she also helped me narrow down my choices and weed out any dress that was not my #1 pick. "No one gets married in their second favorite dress."
When we had narrowed the choices down she pulled out a sash and veil that completed the look perfectly. Fantastic experience, top notch all the way around. Thank you LWD for making this part of my wedding so easy!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Talia L. was my consultant and in our opinion the best out there. My mom and I traveled from New Mexico in search of a unique dress. LWD exceeded our expectations not only in dress selections but above and beyond service as well. I am quite busy and rarely ever make the time to write a review, but I had to write a review after having such an amazing experience with this professional shop. (My mom and I tried 2 other well established boutique dress shops in Denver and none of them compared to LWD)
*P.S. I know I said Talia is the best, but truly she is, she listened to my every request and made my trip worth while.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is by far the best customer experience I have received from any company.

I intentionally drove over 900 miles to Denver to go to this shop....and it was totally worth it!! I was running out of time to find a dress (with the wedding 6 months away), and everything in my hometown and surrounding area just didn't have what I was looking for,

I found the shop online, emailed them immediately knowing they would probably be booked. I needed an appointment for that same weekend since I was moving to Manhattan the following weekend. They were totally booked up, however, due to my circumstances with moving, they were totally accommodating, even with my difficult request to get in last minute, and Taylor opened the shop early on Sunday just to get me in.

Taylor was amazing, she was truly worth driving round trip over 900 miles. She was exactly what you want in a consultant- helpful, informative, constructive opinions, and knows when to give you space. She truly helped in anyway possible, even lending me their ipad to Facetime my bestie who couldn't come in person. I found the dress, and I love it. It is so unique from what I had seen before.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
303-814-8972
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards