Little White Dress Bridal Shop

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Little White Dress was my first time in a bridal salon and let me say it went wonderfully! I would say I am more into wedding dresses than the average bride and I did my research and knew they had the designer I wanted and they were very helpful when i called literally 6 times wanting to know dress prices of ones I liked and they even helped my special order a few I loved to try on! They were so patient even when i cancelled twice due to weather! Taylor was so sweet and I felt very comfortable with her and it was just such a lovely experience. I had to make some customization to my dress in order to say "yes" and they helped me with the process it was such a great day, no pressure to purchase just gave me great advice and guidance when I asked. I think this shop is for the bride who has high expectations when it comes to their wedding dress, it was a very classy salon but with that Colorado laid back attitude I have come to love. I cant wait to go back for my fitting, I feel like I am in the best hands at this salon, so so wonderful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

LWD is THE shop for all brides on the hunt for the dress of a lifetime. I went into the shop on a whim & actually found "the one" while there! Jamie was my consultant & made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process; I was so fortunate to have her on that special day. If you're in search of a dress that will make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, and a staff that won't stop until you do, look no further than Little White Dress!

[Private]

Sarah helped me find my dress. She was bubbly, upbeat, non-pressuring, and so helpful. I didn't think that I would find a dress, since I had such a unique picture in my mind, but she found it and I left with a beautiful dress that will be perfect for my special day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to several dress shops in the Denver area and this was by far my favorite! The ladies who help you are extremely professional and helpful. They made finding the dress a perfect experience. While I was trying them on the owner of the store, several ladies who worked there, and a designer of the bride were all helping me! The selection and variety of the dresses are great for everyone and all styles.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went into little white dress to just look at dresses without expecting to find the one yet. Bridget was my associate and was so patient and helpful with picking dresses she knew fit into what I wanted and my budget! I ended up finding the most beautiful gown for my wedding!! They were absolutely amazing and professional at little white dress and I would highly recommend them to anyone hunting for their perfect gown.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Allison was extremely helpful in helping me choose my dress! I would say this was the best bridal experience by far from any bridal shop! I ended up purchasing my wedding gown at little white dress Bridal Shop right on the spot! Yay! I didn't feel pressured to buy at all. Allison knew exactly what I wanted and in my budget! I highly recommend this shop.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the BEST experience at LWD. They squeezed me in even though my appointment wasn't that day and gave me the full attention. I was never rushed or anything like that. But what really made my experience stellar was my consultant Talia. I am obsessed with her! Talia is the coolest and I felt like I bonded with her instantly - we just clicked. I HIGHLY recommend her. She's fun, knowledgable and just plain awesome. I never felt pressured to try on anything I didn't want to, or buy - even though I ended up buying my dream dress and I'm so glad I did! I honestly did not think I was going to enjoy my experience in a bridal salon so much but, alas, I did. Thank you, LWD and Talia!

[Private]

I loved Little White Dress Bridal Shop! They had a great selection of dresses and personal service to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding!

C&T LOVE
08/01/2015

I highly recommend the Little White Dress!
This was my first stop on my search for the perfect dress and ended up canceling my other appointments I had that day! I did not know what to expect. I have heard that it can be a stressful experience, you try on 1000 of dresses, none of them fit, too many people have opinions, pushy sales folks, etc.
I made an appointment on a week day so it wasn't crowded, actually we were the only group in the building! The atmosphere is very relaxing great lighting and TONS of beautiful dresses to choose from! We had a brief consaltation and discussed what theme and style I was going for and most importantly my budget! Sherena, my consultant was wonderful! She was very considerate of my budget making sure we did not grab anything over my max! You don't want to fall in love with something you can't afford! She made me feel very comfortable in the dressing room as she help me squeeze into the dresses. I am kindve a shy person so getting naked in front of someone I didn't know at first was a little nerve-racking but I got over that after the first dress! She was so personable and kind and wasn't pushy! An hour later the 6th dress was the one! Quick, painless and FUN! Which is the way its suppose to be!

Camila
07/05/2015

My name is Camila Bruce, I am a bride from Colombia (South America) and I have to say that my experience at Little White dress in Denver was absolutely spectacular!
I went with my mom to the store for the first time in March, right after I got engaged, to see the Claire Pettibone dresses in person and Tayler helped me a lot in narrowing down the options . She helped me and my mom to find the ones that were best suited for me and just did an amazing job! She was so kind and welcoming and sweet, as well as all the LWD staff. My mom and I were very pleased with everything overall. We found a dress that I absolutely fell in love with, but it was a little over our budget, so Tayler suggested that we should go back for the Claire Pettibone trunkshow in August, when they had discounts and more things to offer.
Luckily I was able to be here in the US again for the trunkshow and it was the best advice Tayler could give us! I tried on some more Claire Pettibone dresses (which was a dream come true for me), but ended up getting the one I had loved in March, with a discount that made it a lot more affordable and also, because of the trunkshow, I got a lot of goodies with the purchase, as well as free alterations from Claire Pettibone and a great discount for alterations made by the LWD!!
I went to other bridal stores as well during my visit to the US in February-March, but it wasn't NEARLY as pleasant as going to LWD. The personalised attention, the comfort of the dressing rooms and dressing room's area, the couches, the cleanliness, the personal appearance of everyone in the staff, the welcoming feel of the store and people (like being at home with friends)... there was no match.

[Private]

LWD has a great selection of quality dresses that work for all types of folks. I wanted a very unique style and something that would fit within my price range, and Kaila was a great help! She understood what I was going for and offered a variety of ways on how to achieve my look. Overall, the experience was super comfortable and exactly what I needed to find the perfect dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I thought I liked a dress elsewhere and made an appointment at LWD just to fill the day because my mom and aunt and sister came in from out of town to shop with me. I almost canceled the appointment that morning because it was kind of early and we were all tired and I really thought I would just get the dress I thought I liked at the other store. Well, I'm so glad I didn't!!! From the moment we walked in, it was amazing! Talia was so great to work with, she asked who everyone was (she was the only person at any shop to do this!), she wanted to know about my wedding - the colors and theme and style (again, the only person from any other shop to ask!), and she definitely respected our budget. I can be extremely picky about dresses and I am very indecisive - Talia somehow mitigated all of that! And in large part because of her - I found my dream dress! I wish I was wearing it now! Little White Dress knows not only how to make you feel special and beautiful and how to involve your "entourage", but also -and probably most importantly- they help you find 'the one'! They had an amazing selection!

LWD was our first stop and we spent the rest of the day at other bridal shops, trying on more dresses and realized not only did I have the best dress at LWD, I had the very best experience - by far!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for the perfect special dress for your wedding! You only do it once - might as well do it right!

[Private]

Talia at Little White Dress Bridal Shop was amazing from my first appointment until deciding I had found my dress! She listened carefully, was supportive, fun and very easy to work with. I loved the selection and variety at Little White Dress Bridal Shop. They have amazing gowns and accessories, but it feels comfortable, relaxed and non-judgey. I would highly recommend it!

Laura
05/09/2015

This was the first place I went to searching for a wedding dress. I went to a few other shops after but came back here the next day and ended up getting the very first gown I had tried on! They worked with me to stay within my budget, and their selection of gowns in my price range was great. Keanna was my bridal stylist and she was so fun to work with. She helped me narrow down choices when I was being indecisive and was supportive and excited for me when I found dresses that I loved. I never felt pressured to try on dresses that were out of my price range or styles that I didn't care for. The whole experience was based on what I was looking for and wanted. No pressure from them which I loved! I would definitely recommend Little White Dress Bridal Shop to anyone searching for a wedding dress. It's got a great atmosphere, is in a great location, and is all around a super cute store with great employees.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to The little white dress not thinking that I would find The Dress. I was happily surprised. I received one on one treatment that made me feel special. Tyler was so creative and helped me custom create my dream dress. I would strongly recommend little white dress shop for any bride to be.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful time picking out my wedding dress with the help of stylist Hannah. This was the third and last place we shopped, and it combined the small boutique feel of the smallest place we went with the large selection and variety of price points of the bigger shop we visited.

They had in stock two of the dresses I had ripped out of magazines, and a Jenny Packham gown I had on my Pinterest board (which Hannah was more than happy to let me try on, even though it was completely different than what I was looking for). I felt so taken care of from the moment we arrived, through the paperwork process, all the way until I left--with a bottle of wine!

In case anyone cares, this is the shop where Mark Zuckerberg's wife bought her gown and I was so entertained by the press clippings they have hanging in the vestibule.