Lisyany Photography

Lisyany Photography

Specializing in Western MA, Connecticut, and Rhode Island wedding & portrait photography .

100 Lockhouse Rd APT L4
Westfield, MA 01085 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints...
Liability Insurance: No
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elijah was terrific! He was so professional and flexible. His work was breath taking. I definitely chose the perfect photographer for our special day. He really captured every moment.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elijah captured every moment and the photographs were breath taking.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm going to preface this review with the fact that I'm a photographer, and I know what to look for in a good wedding photographer (and what to look for in a bad one.)

This photographer is the real deal. He's only using top-tier equipment. He brought a second shooter. He was super-flexible on terms. That would mean nothing if the photos were an issue, but they weren't. His photography was creative and technically excellent. His low-light shots were very good, an area in which most photographers struggle to create good shots. He was on time and reliable.

He was polite, unobtrusive, and didn't make the day about himself - exactly what a wedding photographer should do. He was receptive to my direction for a few shots I wanted to take, so I didn't have to contend with an ego, which was nice.

I would highly recommend Ilya to any couple looking for a great wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Matt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was pleasure having Ilya take pictures at our wedding. He was very professional and had a lot of ideas and suggestions. We were satisfied with the way the pictures came out. The pictures came within two months after our wedding. We would definitely recommend Ilya to friends and family.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Russ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Ilya's photography. They are the nicest, most genuine team with amazing talent to boot. They have been very proffesional throughout my entire wedding process, which included taking engagement photos, and a full day of wedding photgraphy. They are willing and eager to let you be creative with your photo shoots, and are very helpful in offering suggestions when you need them. I have had countless compliments on my engagement and wedding photos and i will treasure them forever. Thank you again Ilya, for your beautiful work!

Olga & Dan Babinov

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Dan & Olga
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ilvision was shooting our wedding on March 15, 2014. It was very pleasant to work with him. His gear is top of the line so resulting photos are just amazing. He is very proffesional, has a lot of ideas and knows exaclty what to do. The the final product was ready in 2 weeeks after the event. Overall we were very happy with the result. Amazing photographer. Would reccomend to everyone. Definalty 5.0/5.0!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Maxim and Vita
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eli with iLvision were wonderful! They were very helpful at the reception and guided us through things we weren't sure how to do. We were absolutely amazed with the pictures! He puts his heart into his work and produces some of the most incredible photography I have ever seen. I have had so many people compliment us on the pictures. It's so nice to be able to look at the great pictures and be able to see it again. I am thrilled we found the best photographer and very thankful we have awesome pictures to last us a lifetime!

-God Bless!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Eugene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was amazing having iLvision Photography capture the moment on our special day. Ilya was PHONOMINAL! He was caring and considerate, creative and attentive. He was very polite and took the time to talk a lot ahead of time so he could deliver just what we wanted. He captured all the family and friend shots we needed, and we were left with plenty of time for creative, artistic, and romantic shots as well. Ilya also made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which is not always easy to do. His pictures are phenomenal, especially his ability to get the colors and lighting to perfection. He provided the photos very quickly after the wedding, and we have gotten many compliments on our wedding pictures. I feel so lucky that my husband and I were able to have Ilya from iLvision as our Wedding Photographer!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Anna & Aleks
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I are very happy and thankful to Ilvision for making our engagement photo shoot special. We spent the day at the beautiful ocean view park in Maine where Ilya had endless ideas for our posing and background views. (which afterwards made it really hard for us to pick out our invitation photos because they were all amazingly colorful, natural and beautiful!!!)
The photographer gives the best out of him self and truly goes an extra mile to make everything perfect. Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When our pictures arrived, they came out perfect with amazing quality!!! We were lucky to have Ilya as our wedding photographer. I would highly recommend ILVISION PHOTOGRAPHY to any couple that is planning their wedding!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best photographer I ever dealt with! Everything went smooth without any problems!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Photography, Videography
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with the service that iLvision provided, and would definitely recommend them to our friends. They were easy to work with and helped make our requested shots a reality.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
Viktor
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great photographer. Loved our pictures.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Slav & Natasha
413-250-6328
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment