Lisa Mancuso Photography

Lisa Mancuso Photography

A Blend of editorial, romantic, and fashion with with a twist of fun.

6 Mohawk Road
Marblehead, MA 01945 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our first meeting with Lisa we knew immediately she was the photographer for us. Her passion for photography clearly shined through her work and the quality was second to none. Lisa answered all of our questions timely, offered her advice but never pressured us. Our engagement shoot was the perfect time to get comfortable in front of the camera and the turnaround of pictures couldn't have been faster! On our wedding day Lisa was not just a photographer. She helped get everyone ready (did I mention we had 17 people in our bridal party?), made sure everything looked perfect, and continuously ensured we felt perfect. Not once did we feel time was taken away from our wedding celebration and guests because we were posing for pictures. Lisa coordinated with our other vendors to make everything work out just right during our wedding. Lisa gave us a sneak peek the day after the wedding and I am so thrilled with how the photos turned out. We would recommend Lisa to anyone for wedding photography, regardless of wedding or wedding party size and I look forward to working with her in the future!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was fantastic from start to finish. She is responsive, flexible, friendly and a fantastic photographer. My fiance and I were already thrilled with our engagement photos, so we were not worried a single bit for the wedding day. But to be honest, Lisa was much more than a photographer. Everyone at my wedding loved interacting with her and she managed to keep the bride and the whole bridal party calm and collected throughout a hectic day! I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer, and I look forward to using her again in the future.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish Lisa Mancuso Photography was amazing. Lisa took the time to understand our wants and needs in order to make our wedding personal and memorable. Lisa was a pleasure to work with and took beautiful pictures. I would not hesitate to hire her again for future family memories!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Tracy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Truly an amazing photographer, so happy we got to know Lisa!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa Mancuso is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, hands down. She is professional, talented, genuinely kind, and made us feel so comfortable. We honestly cannot say enough great things about her. Both of our families were very impressed with her as well. We were able to enjoy our wedding and not worry about the pictures, because we knew Lisa had it under control. You will not be disappointed with Lisa Mancuso Photography!!!
Tricia & Sean

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found Lisa Mancuso Photography at the Gloucester Bridal Show and could not have been more pleased. We had met with several photographers (some were referrals) and were not pleased with the way they approached working with us and a couple of them seemed very "cookie cutter" - that is, all you have to do is photo shop our faces to the wedding albums they showcased and they imposed their style/ideas onto us, which we didn't like. We were looking specifically for a photographer who was willing to listen to what we were looking for (someone flexible, non-invasive, personable, responsive) and we found that in Lisa! She had the best value for the services. The photographer was very important to us as we couldn't afford a videographer as well so wanted to ensure that every moment was captured. We had a 2nd photographer (Courtney) and both were able to cover the entire wedding from the trolleys driving the guests in, to the ceremony inside in the ballroom to the dinner in the adjoining tent and then the reception/dancing where the band played back in the ballroom. Because we had incorporated both of our cultures (Filipino and Chinese traditions) Lisa captured all of the important elements -- the veil and cord and the tea ceremonies. Lisa also took our engagement photos -- both the engagement album and wedding album came out great! We received several compliments on Lisa/Courtney that they were pleasant and non-invasive. (We've all been to weddings where the photographer's in your face blinding you with a flash!) We would highly recommend Lisa Mancuso Photography!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa Mancuso was not only an amazing photographer but a great help with the wedding day itself. She helped things run smoothe and assisted to help out in any way she could...she even helped bustle my dress!

Lisa, was very professional yet we felt like we were sitting with a friend whenever we met with her. She guided us in the right direction and took the most amazing photos that captured our wedding day! Her eye for capturing the moment is incredible!! We have got so many compliments about our photos! Especially, her artistic and amazing video montage.

Our package included an engagement session and we would highly recommend that. Being in front of the camera was a bit strange at first but after we spent a few hours with Lisa we felt natural and comfortable. By the time the wedding day came we were more than comfortable in front of the camera and that was a huge relief.

Lisa was always prompt when answering a phone call or email. She always made sure we were happy and did whatever she had to, to ensure we were satisfied.

We would highly recommend Lisa to any engaged couple looking for a pofessional, experienced, flexible, and talented photographer for their upcoming wedding!

Anthony & Nichole G.

• Wedding: 12/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa did a beautiful job with our wedding photos! Many different angles and multiple shots to choose from! She is very efficient. Because of this my husband and I are able to plan out which prints we want to buy and can give family members portraits for Christmas gifts.
Thank you Lisa!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa Mancuso is the most professional, talented photographer there is. She is gifted and helps to set photo ops up and execute. She can take your treasured occasions and turn them into life long memories!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even being to say enough wonderful things about Lisa Mancuso!!!!! She photographed our wedding on September 2. From the second we had our initial meeting over a year ago, I knew she would make our day so special. The second we got the pictures from our engagement photo session, I couldn't wait for the wedding. The pictures are GORGEOUS! She has such a natural and artistic eye and knows exactly what it takes to get that perfect shot. She is a fantastic person through and through. You can tell she loves her job by the work she produces. Our wedding party included 22 people... no easy feat for a photographer and she handled it like a pro. Formal pictures were done in record time and we got to our venue while cocktail hour was still being hosted.

Do yourself a favor and hire Lisa Mancuso as your wedding photographer. She will far exceed any and all expectations you may have. She is a joy to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a big picture person and the photographer to me was the most important part of my wedding. My husband and I looked at many different websites but we really loved all Lisa's pictures from her site. When we met Lisa we knew she was perfect! She was very flexible in meeting us and again when it got closer to the wedding. Our entire bridal party enjoyed working with her, and we couldn't be happier with how our pictures and album came out. Lisa was always very professional and always got back to us very quickly on everything. We would highly recommend :)

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Caite
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa Mancuso did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. She took beautiful pictures and was always very quick to respond to our questions and requests. I met with several photographers while planning our wedding and unlike with many of the others, I immediately felt comfortable with Lisa. She is professional but down to earth and really seems to love what she does.

She is detail-oriented and really takes the time to make sure your photos will turn out the way you want. She met us at our venue before the wedding to plan where to take the pictures. She also helped us map out the order of events at the reception, which was hugely helpful. After the wedding, she sent us a slide show of the best of our pictures set to our wedding song. It was an unexpected extra touch that we absolutely loved. We forwarded it to our friends and family who all told us how beautiful it turned out. I would highly recommend Lisa Mancuso Photography.

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure having Lisa as our photographer. The photography process felt very natural, and fluid from start to finish.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa Mancuso was our photographer for our wedding in Marblehead MA during the August Hurricane Irene. She met with my husband and I before our wedding at our venue and went over where would be best to take pictures. She was very professional and so helpful when it came to where would be good to take outdoor pictures around Marblehead (both my husband and I are not from MA). She chose the best places with the best sceneries...we really couldn't have asked for more beautiful backgrounds. Hurricane Irene ruined our photo shoot but Lisa was kind enough to split the time and photograph us a week later when the weather was better. Lisa is such a great photographer, but also a genuinely fun person to work with. We seriously had such a great time posing for pictures at our wedding, and even that week later when we did an hour plus shoot! Lisa was very efficient at posting out pictures so our friends and families could see them. She also did a wonderful job on the photo album that we had made. All of the people who have seen our wedding photos have loved them and complimented our photographer! So I would absolutely recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a photographer for ANY kind of occasion.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely loved the experience. From our first meeting, Lisa was very professional. She went over the photography packages with us, and was supportive with what we had chosen. On the wedding day, Lisa arrived earlier to set up her camera. She knew all the best places for great family and individual photographs, so we just had to relax and enjoy the wedding without any additional pressure. While she took variety of pictures capturing the best moments of the wedding from different angles, Lisa made us feel very comfortable during the photoshoot. She is definitely a very pleasan person to work with. I would absolutely recomment Lisa to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was awesome, so easygoing and made the day stress free. She got all the shots but was never in the way. I look forward to working with Lisa again.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
617-901-4966
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment