Lisa Dupar Catering

Lisa Dupar Catering

Nurturing People Through Food for Over 25 Years

18005 NE 68th Street A-150
Redmond, WA 98052 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 1300
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amaryah at Lisa Dupar Catering is amazing! Few vendors would have been able to pull off such a flawless dinner service as she did at our large outdoor venue (the kitchen was quite far from the dinner tent). Not only was the service impeccable, but our guests raved that it was the BEST food they had ever had at a wedding! Amaryah was very flexible in arranging a tasting of our menu in between our busy work schedules and provided tons of advice about the wedding planning in general.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Claire
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We contracted Lisa Dupar to cater our wedding reception. Excellent staff, excellent service and outstanding food! We highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim, the catering manager, was so helpful in planning our wedding reception menu. She was able to meet the needs of the gluten-intolerant, vegetarian, Halal, and finicky child guests! We came up with a menu that fit into our budget and met everyone's needs. They don't make gluten free wedding cakes, but they allowed me to bring in an outside cake and cut it without charging us. We received many compliments on our delicious menu. The service was also excellent, and all the leftovers were packed up and labelled without our asking :)

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had heard great things about Lisa Dupar Catering from friends, and now I can understand why! It has been almost three weeks since our wedding and people are still raving about our food! They are super flexible when it comes to menu planning, and will help with everything from the food, dessert, staffing, rentals, and event coordination. We couldn't be more pleased that we chose them for our event :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

she helped us out alot and what she did was just awessome

• Flexibility: 5.0

The food was absolutely delicious! We had a very easy time working with Bo Dupar in figuring out the food we wanted, the layout of the venue and all of the other little details. He was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. The staff the day of were also very attentive. I'm very happy we picked them!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot believe how helpful the staff at Lisa Dupar Catering are! Every single thing was covered and I never had to worry about a thing! They worked so well at the wedding too that I only saw them for a brief moment as they were serving my guests and keeping everything perfectly stocked and clean! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Lisa Dupar catered our wedding and the food was amazing. We did heavy appetizers, and every single piece of food was simply fantastic. We did many vegetarian options and even for the meat-eaters (such as myself) they were delicious. They were easy to work with, responsive, VERY capable, and timely. I would not change a single thing. They did an absolutely AMAZING job. Would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 02/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough nice things about Lisa Dupar Catering. I'm still in the early AHR planning stages, and they have been nothing but AMAZING to work with!

• Wedding: 12/12/2010
Lindsay
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Wonderful service! Delightful food, great presentation and execution. The menu ideas they created were amazing. We had tons of praise for our food and for the variety and amount. The bartenders and servers were very pleasant. A five star experience. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot speak more highly of Lisa Dupar Catering! People RAVED about the food at my wedding, which included gnocchi and beef tenderloin. Everything was delicious and cooked perfectly--an amazing feat considering the wedding was on a boat with a very small and not fully functional kitchen. Keysha Hughes was our coordinator and she was so friendly and responsive, especially over email which was really important to me. She made us feel like our modest ($50 per person) budget was more than enough to get exactly what we wanted and made the whole process so easy and fun. She also helped us coordinate rentals for a BBQ for out of town guests the night before the wedding. We love Keysha and Lisa Dupar Catering!!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Lisa Dupar catering. The food at our wedding was so delicious, our guests have not stopped talking about it. It was an outdoor wedding and they prepared everything in a tent, and you would never have guessed it. Our event coordinator was Keysha Hughes, she was great. She was so responsive to our needs and even arranged our cake tasting the week of the wedding because we were from out of town. The company is great and is a full service company they arranged all of our other rentals for the wedding from tables and chairs to the tent with drapery, and a black and white dance floor. I highly recommend Lisa Dupar for any catering event you need.

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mom insisted that we have Lisa Dupar do the catering for our wedding because she had used them in her business alot. Our consultant was wonderful and catered to my silly whims like wanting to have cheese instead of wedding cake. Of course my mom invited more people than we planned on and they just rolled with it and ran to Safeway and somehow made it work without anyone knowing. It was very spendy but everyone loved the food. Bravo.

• Wedding: 06/13/2010
425-881-3250
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards