Lipstick Blonde

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lipstick Blonde is the best band we have ever heard! I trusted all the previous reviews about Dan and the band and they were spot on. We met them for the first time upon entering our reception venue and they had everything under control and ready to begin. It was nice not having to worry about that! From then on it was a blast. Unfortunately, we did not get to enjoy them as much as we had liked due to photos, but everyone else partied on!! They know exactly what to do to get everyone up and dancing...young and old!! It was an awesome experience and we couldn't have imagined anyone else performing for us. After the band played their last song, the dance floor was still completely full and everyone was begging them to play more. You don't see that happen very often so that speaks very highly of this very entertaining, energetic band. They do such an awesome job of interacting with everyone and are so nice to work with!! Thank you so much for everything Lipstick Blonde!!!

Services Used: Band

We can't recommend these guys enough. We scoured the local Cincinnati band scene for a while before finally deciding (thankfully) to explore Nashville and Lipstick Blonde was one of the first names we came across. From the beginning, Dan was very helpful, responsive and professional - exactly what you want in a wedding vendor. Their style is to get a feel for the room/crowd and sculpt their playlist accordingly, rather than coming in with a set and not being able to adjust on the fly. This worked out perfectly, as we had a pretty lively group that was kept on the dance floor all night. Don't be concerned for a second about what is or isn't on their song list online. We had a short list of do-not-plays and and must-plays (including some that weren't on their list) as well as some others to help them get a feel for our tastes and they put together a set that nailed it. Every guest we've talked to has raved about our band - again, we really can't recommend these guys enough.

Angela
09/13/2014

If you are a bride and groom looking for a band that you want to lead you through the traditions that are important to you while also making sure your guests have an amazing time then you have just found the band you want! This group is amazing and professional! As a wedding planner and coordinator who has worked with many I can honestly tell you I am thrilled when I hear a couple has hired Lipstick Blondes to play at their reception and I can feel confident knowing the couple I am working with will have a wedding to remember and one guests will talk about for a long time to come! This group is so much fun and represent themselves in the most professional manner I just truly can't say enough wonderful things about them! I love looking back at video of guests while they play to see how happy everyone is!
Angela Miller
Ivory Grace Event Planning

Lindsey
10/12/2013

The band was awesome! They kept the guest on the dance floor the entire time!

Lauren
09/14/2013

We loved the band! Such a wonderful atmosphere created by them at the wedding! Everyone loved them and the dance floor was packed all night! They let us get up on stage and sing and play guitar! So fun! And only one break all night! Would definitely recommend!

Sally
08/17/2013

Dan and the entire band was a fantastic vendor to work with for a wedding. The entire dance floor was packed all night and all the guests truly enjoyed the entire evening.

Private User
1+ year ago

Lipstick Blonde played for our wedding on August 17th. They were awesome. I was able to meet the band before the reception and they were very professional and easy to talk to. From the introduction to the last song, the dance floor was full the entire time, which was something I really wanted to be able to achieve. I had numerous guests come up to me afterwards and during the reception to say what a great band they were. I could not have been happier with hiring them and had an awesome time dancing the night away. They could play every genre of music out there, something to please each generation. I highly recommend hiring Lipstick Blonde for a wedding or any other event.

Services Used: Band

From start to finish- working with Lipstick Blonde was a complete joy. They were flexible, reliable, helpful and FUN. We had many complements after our wedding about how amazing the band was and we couldn't agree more. They knew what songs to play to keep the crowd going and interacted with the guests to make the night truly memorable. We would highly recommend Lipstick Blonde to all of our friends.

Private User
2+ years ago

I would HIGHLY recommend Lipstick Blonde. They were a highlight at our wedding and working with them before the big day was delightful (they were very flexible with everything we asked for and professional).

Candy
04/20/2013

Lipstick Blonde brought the ultimate entertainment and music to the event. They were absolutely terrific and the dance floor was packed with every song they sang. I would hire them again and again because they do not disappoint. True professionals and entertainers.

Anonymous
01/20/2013

WOW! THE BEST BAND for a party. They chose songs on the fly that meshed perfectly with the mood of the crowd. I have never seen a more crowded dance floor and it started from the very first song and we begged for more at the end. Very professional, great sound and lights and so much fun. Of all the comments I have gotten since the party all of them start out with GREAT BAND! We are all looking for excuses for parties to book them again.

Andrea

The best of the best!

The wedding band was really important to us, one of our top 3 priorities. We listened to and looked into about 20 dfferent bands before booking. We heard about Lipstick Blonde from our photographer who works weddings every weekend. When I watched the video on their website, I found myself smiling and tapping my foot at work, and when I saw the amazing reviews, we knew we just had to have them. I was surprised at how competitive their pricing was especially since they were an out of town band, and Dan was a pleasure to work with, a real professional.

I was a little skeptical from the 5 star rating, having never heard them in person, that they may have cherry picked only the good ratings... but I came to find that that was NOT the case! They were beyond AMAZING and no one can talk about the wedding without mentioning how incredible the band was. I would put them up against any wedding band I've heard thus far. They learned our first dance songs and emceed the entire evening. They played all kinds of songs to keep everyone dancing from ACDC to Lada Gaga to Country, and they sounded great! I have never seen the dance floor so packed at any wedding I've been to, even my Nana danced all night long! It was a total party! I'm so thankful we chose Lipstick Blonde, they deserve every single star and accolade they receive.

Thank you guys for an absolutely unforgttable night. You were the cherry on top of the best night of our lives!

-Andrea & Nick

Christopher
09/08/2012

Great tunes and they were so varied with their style of music. All the way from lady gaga to bruce springstein! Everyone was on the dance floor enjoying the music.

Patrick
09/08/2012

You guys were amazing. The dance floor was packed the whole time even when you took your break. I have never seen anything like it. Truely an amazing wedding effort by everyone. Your band is utterly fabulous.

Services Used: Band

If I could have given more than 5 stars, I would have. Dan and the rest of the group were absolutely amazing! We were looking for a band that would keep the guests on the dance floor, and Lipstick Blonde did just that and more! We had so many comments from friends and family letting us know how much they loved the band! Many people who didn't usually dance were on the dance floor. No one could resist the great music and fun atmosphere that Lipstick Blonde had created on the dance floor. I was even invited to the stage to display my air guitar skills to all the guests :)

Dan was also so easy to work with. They were very professional and worked directly with the venue to figure out the tech details. Dan was also very flexible when I decided to change our first dance song at the last minute. The group was by far the best band that I have ever heard at a wedding. Absolutely nailed Journey and all my other favorites. Highly recommended if you are wanting your guests to dance and have a blast.

Services Used: Band

Out of all the wonderful compliments we received from the guests at our wedding, every single person commented on how good the band was. We had a variety of people and it seemed like 95% of our party was dancing almost the entire night. the really made the evening a hit! They were also very easy to work with.