Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alex of the Lionsgate Event center did a wonderful job at assisting our daughter with her wedding plans. The result was a truly amazing evening, wonderful food, flowers, photography, etc. Fantastic service all around! I would highly recommend this facility and their employees to anyone.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy we found this venue. We were married September 4th, 2014 at the Gatehouse. When I began my inquiries, I found that I was able to communicate directly with the Owner (Marie) via an online chat available on their website. She loves what she does and was so helpful throughout all of my crazy questions. Once we made our decision, Audri was our Event Coordinator and I couldn't have been more thrilled. She kept me informed, gave me ideas, and controlled everything beautifully through the ceremony and reception. Love her! Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. We wanted to have my Great Aunt cater the wedding because she had catered my Father's almost 30 years ago and this was the only place we found who would allow that. The grounds are beautifully kept, the staff is very friendly and helpful and loved their "playroom" where you could make a mock table setting and see it beforehand. The Groom will love their "man cave." I have to say, I was a bit jealous of the Groom Suite. Can't say enough great things about Mary, Audri, The Lionsgate Center and its staff. Thank you for everything!!

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was absolutely perfect and easy to locate for all our guests. The facility offered appropriate seating and tables were decorated perfectly. Audri was by far the absolute best at planning and her quick responses to all my inquiries was essential as I planned for catering, flowers and cake. On the day of the wedding, Audri gave extra special attention to Megan and made her feel special, exactly what I needed during the busy pre-ceremony. She was professional and courteous from beginning to end.

I would recommend Lions Gate to all our family and friends considering a wedding venue.

If I could suggest one thing to make the dressing preparation more comfortable, add more air conditioning/fans to the ladies' dressing room. The girls complained that their makeup was "melting."

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a wonderful team and beautiful venue! Alex, the coordinator I worked with, made the day seamless and was able to work with me from several states away on getting things together in just a couple of months. I thought I might drive her crazy with all my questions and concerns, but she took things one step at a time and helped me figure things out (she even made several revised table set ups and sent pictures of them to me over email until I got it figured out).

They were flexible in allowing me to ship things to the venue, including bulk flowers and prepared a box of vases for me to use several day in advance. They have an incredible selection of table centerpieces and linen to choose from without extra cost. They are very upfront with their cost and there aren't add ons to be concerned with.

I appreciated all the recommendations that had to give, which made the process much easier.

With everything that was wonderful, two things that would be nice: to be able to arrive earlier than 9am for the 11am wedding (which may be standard- but a girl can dream); the microphone to actually pick up audio from the ceremony for the online video. (We chose this venue for the live stream video broad casting for all our family that couldn't come, but no audio could be made out even with the microphone overhead).

Really- this is a wonderful venue and I am so happy with my choice! It was a wonderful seamless day and they made it possible! If you have any hesitation- be reassured they will make it a beautiful event.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lionsgate was the perfect venue for our daughter’s wedding. The outdoor setting for the ceremony was beautiful and the reception area couldn’t have been better.

We were looking for a venue that could comfortably fit 160 guests and the Lionsgate Gatehouse fit the bill. They also have a smaller venue called the Dovehouse. The Gatehouse reception area has a stunning stain glass window, hardwood floors. and an elegant bar. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the room was.

The layout for the Gatehouse is ideal for a fun wedding reception. It is large enough to have comfortable seating for your guests, places to gather, and a huge dance floor. There is a separate room for a buffet setup and an ideal location to setup a photobooth. So many of the places we looked at before choosing Lionsgate had disjointed layouts.

Liongate offers a vendor package, but reviewing and selecting our own vendors was the better way to go for us.

Lauren was our event coordinator at Lionsgate and she was terrific. We asked about a million questions and Lauren always answered them in a timely manner. From the walk-through meeting to the rehearsal to the event itself, Lauren was with us every step of the way. When Lauren had a day off, other staff members, including the owner, were always there to help.

I highly recommend Lionsgate for any couple getting married in the Denver-Boulder area.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I feel in love with the Lionsgate the second we saw it. We got married there a year later and it was amazing. They helped up with everything we asked for and helped make our day perfect. I must have emailed and called them a thousand times and they were always there to help me. Our guests loved it, the photographs came out amazing, and the staff was incredible.

• Wedding: 07/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at the Gate House! The staff was wonderful. They made it very easy and stress free. All I had to focus on was getting married. It was so nice

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Kameron
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Lionsgate was amazing!! We were lucky enough to work with Lisa as our coordinator and we could not have asked for a better person to have at our side through the craziness of planning a wedding. I would recommend highly recommend this vendor. The staff was professional, knowledgeable and truly cares about each and every wedding, making it a special experience for every couple.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014

The place is BEAUTIFUL and our coordinator Lisa was fantastic

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
Victoria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Lionsgate was INCREDIBLE!!! more that we could ask for,
Lisa our coordinator was amazing, she was very attentive and she will
check on us every time, we had a very good experience and our guests fell
in love with the venue and were very please the service Lionsgate provide.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding went perfect. Both Tasha and Myself had an absolutly stress free wedding all because of the Lionsgate center (dove house) facility and staff. I would recommend this venue for any event or wedding.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa and the entire Lionsgate staff were wonderful. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful venue!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that we chose the Lionsgate for our wedding ceremony and reception. Alex and the staff were very helpful! They made the wedding process easy and stress free! Everything was beautiful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Lionsgate because of the great location between Denver and Boulder. We were so impressed by our event planner, Alex, who helped us through very step and made the experience very simple. We loved the outside area where we held the ceremony an cocktail hour. We would recommend this venue to any bride and groom! They made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
Ellen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very friendly, did a bunch of different consultations with us and made it a great day. Venue was beautiful.

The onsite manager knew exactly how much space to give us on the day of our wedding and when to ask us questions.

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE THIS VENUE!!!! They took care of everything for me! They helped me plan my wedding from another state! It was amazing! We had the wedding of our dreams, we loved the venue and the people. All were very professional and our wedding planner was amazing!! Thank you so much Amy, she is the best. Everything went of wonderful, I have nothing negative to say! I love everyone at Lionsgate, our day was perfect! Thank you so much!!!

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse responded with the following comments:

Yay!! We are so excited that you are happy! We really strive to make every bride's day perfect and we love hearing that you had a great day! Thank you for your wonderful words!

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
303-665-6525
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7