LindsayLondon| Crystal Candelabra Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lindsay did my makeup (as well all of my bridesmaids and mothers makeup!). She is extremely helpful and friendly. She helped me calm down (not just on the day of, but in the weeks prior to the wedding). She made me feel beautiful before any makeup was even applied. I will use her in the future for any special events! I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was amazing! Her candelabra were breathtaking and made our reception magical. She was extremely accommodating and went out of her way to make things run smoothly. Her husband Matt set up the candelabra just as promised and took them down as planned. I would highly, highly recommend that you contact Lindsay if you want that special touch that will make your wedding stand apart from all others!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The candelabras were gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for ! I spent weeks looking for the perfect centerpieces and these just made the room ! They arrived on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing ! Thanks, Lindsay and Matt !

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

The Candelabras are even more impressive in
Person! It was great to hear my guests rave
About them all night. Working with Lindsay London
Was a great experience I would Highly recommend their services
To all Brides!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Lighting & Decor

I rented 4 of the candelabra's for my wedding - they were gorgeous and the perfect touch for my bride's table and the cake table. Lindsay did a great job on my make-up too! Jason said I never looked more beautiful! Thank you Lindsay for all you did for me

Services Used: Flowers

I was absolutely amazed at the quality of the beautiful centerpieces that I rented from Lindsay London. They communicated with my venue location and took care of delivery and set up flawlessly. The all around experience, from getting quotes to actually seeing them on my tables, was very enjoyable and stress free. Honestly they were the talk of the reception, and really made the room! Thank you Lindsay!

Services Used: Flowers