LindsayLondon| Crystal Candelabra Rental

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay did my makeup (as well all of my bridesmaids and mothers makeup!). She is extremely helpful and friendly. She helped me calm down (not just on the day of, but in the weeks prior to the wedding). She made me feel beautiful before any makeup was even applied. I will use her in the future for any special events! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was amazing! Her candelabra were breathtaking and made our reception magical. She was extremely accommodating and went out of her way to make things run smoothly. Her husband Matt set up the candelabra just as promised and took them down as planned. I would highly, highly recommend that you contact Lindsay if you want that special touch that will make your wedding stand apart from all others!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The candelabras were gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for ! I spent weeks looking for the perfect centerpieces and these just made the room ! They arrived on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing ! Thanks, Lindsay and Matt !

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Candelabras are even more impressive in
Person! It was great to hear my guests rave
About them all night. Working with Lindsay London
Was a great experience I would Highly recommend their services
To all Brides!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented 4 of the candelabra's for my wedding - they were gorgeous and the perfect touch for my bride's table and the cake table. Lindsay did a great job on my make-up too! Jason said I never looked more beautiful! Thank you Lindsay for all you did for me

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was absolutely amazed at the quality of the beautiful centerpieces that I rented from Lindsay London. They communicated with my venue location and took care of delivery and set up flawlessly. The all around experience, from getting quotes to actually seeing them on my tables, was very enjoyable and stress free. Honestly they were the talk of the reception, and really made the room! Thank you Lindsay!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
Services Used: Flowers
440-463-9749
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire