Lindsay Does Makeup

Value
Flexibility
Anonymous
2+ years ago

She asked just the right questions for me to be able to put into words what my vision was. She was upbeat day of, knowledgeable about the product and worked with me in the creation process!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was absolutely amazing! I can't thank her enough for being so helpful, listening to what I wanted and doing extra bridesmaids at the last minute finishing us all in perfect timing. My entire bridal party had compliments all night. We all were very happy and would definately use her again for future events! Plus, she is beautiful herself and that is a HUGE advantage when you are looking for a makeup artist, she was perfect!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is absolutely amazing! I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and it is all because of Lindsay. My makeup was so natural and beautiful. For the first time I met a makeup artist who didn't want to cover up my face with tons of makeup, but instead highlighted and touched up what I needed because I wanted to look fresh and natural on my wedding day. Lindsay is so sweet, down to earth, and professional. She arrived early and made me feel like a princess. Great prices too!! You will not be disappointed :):)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was so professional. She listened to my request on how I wanted to look on my special day. She applied her skills to make me look my best on my wedding day. I felt like a movie star. I would highly recommend her!!! She was a joy to be around. She is a beauty on the inside and out. A true gem!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lindsay is amazing!! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding. It was perfect both times. She managed to work promptly while my hair was being done and make it look flawless. Later in the evening we stepped out to take more photos and I was afraid to look in the mirror after having been on the dance floor so long, but my makeup still looked like it had just been done. I can't wait for another occasion I can have Lindsay do my makeup for!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was one of my favorite vendors at the wedding and we found her just a month before the wedding date!. She did everyone's makeup flawlessly! I had her do my makeup for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. Each time she paid close attention to what I was wearing/the look I was going for and was able to execute it. It was great because I had a little bit of a different look for each event. (everything looked very natural and she made my eyes "pop")
Also, thank god Lindsay was there the day of my wedding because I don't know who would have put on my veil! She was the only one who could figure it out, minutes before I walked down the aisle! She even stayed through the ceremony for any necessary touch-ups before the reception.
I would recommend her 110%!!
Thank you, Lindsay!
Love, Kate

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids, and we couldn't be happier! I tried to convey the makeup "image" I hoped for on my wedding day, and Lindsay created just that. Not only is she an excellent makeup artist, but a friendly person as well- we appreciated her calming nature on the big day! Would highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is wonderful, she does outstanding make up we loved her she will meet you when and where you need to do your make up for the wedding and any other occasion , i would reccommend her to everybody , she reall does a great job we were so pleased

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was such a professional and a sweetheart. It was so refreshing to have her with me during my wedding preparation. My mother and sister were very impressed by her experience with ethnic skin. She definitely has a wealth of experience on all skin types. I would HIGHLY recommend Lindsay to anyone.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was an older bride (53 years old). I debated on whether or not I should have my makeup done at all. My girlfriend recommended Lindsay. All I can say is the way she did my makeup made me look 10 years younger. And the makeup looked great in pictures to. I will use her again and recommend that others do the same.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was great! She is so professional and contributed to my wedding day running smoothly. I was very careful in choosing a makeup artist who has a wealth of experience on all skin types. She definitely knows what she's doing. She had to do the makeup for me, my sister and my mom. I am Jamaican decent and have a carmel color complexion however my sister and mom both have a variation of darker tones. My sister and mother were a bit skeptical and worried she wouldn't know what to do with their skin color. Needless to say they were pleasantly surprised. We all looked wonderful. I would highly recommend her and I also recommend including the touch up in your package. She came to the hotel where I was getting ready and did my first application and then she met me at my church ceremony and touched me up before my reception. She was timely and super organized. I have not one complaint.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ok I just spent 45 minutes writing a glowing review which apparently got lost.

So, in short, Lindsay was perfect. She gave me everything I asked for, and more. I did a trial with another company in Tampa, which being a bigger company, made me think they were better - WRONG. DO NOT look any further than Lindsay. She is a genius with makeup, she listens, she gives you what you want and also reads your mind. Additionally, she will work with you, if you change your mind about anything; she understands this is your day and you need to feel perfect.

As far as I'm concerned, Lindsay has NO competitiion.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I recommend Lindsay for anyone's wedding makeup. First off the work she does is absolutely stunning and I had myself (the bride) done as well as five of my bridesmaids who were all in love with their makeup. She was on time, professional, and stayed late to help me after the ceremony. She is truly an artist and someone who goes over and beyond what is asked for her and I highly recommend her to anyone. You will be completely satisfied with her services and happy you picked her for your makeup on your special day, I know I am. Don't risk your makeup with just anyone, let Lindsay make you the best you possible.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay has a wonderful personality and is great to work with. My trial run went so well, that my mom wanted her makeup done by Lindsay as well. My grandma was with us when Lindsay did our makeup on the wedding day, and liked it so much that she had her makeup done as well. Lindsay was very flexible, and was happy to fit in the third client, while coordinating with my hair stylist and making sure we still met our deadline. It was so relaxing and fun. The makeup looked absolutely beautiful, and the pictures came out perfect.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was awesome! She was very professional and did a fabulous job with my wedding makeup.

Kristen
1 Review
04/09/2011

Lindsay did an amazing job on my makeup! I did a trial which I recommend so you are comfortable with the look. On the day of the wedding she was punctual and put me at ease during the whole process. She was fun to work with and is a talented makeup artist. I highly recommend her!