Linda's Cakery

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
2.7

Linda did not always respond to emails in a timely fashion. The cake was missing part of the decoration that we had discussed and was on our invoice. The cake taste was great but disappointed with the decoration. Not looking
Forward to seeing photos. Hard to return pedestal too as well.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

She was great to work with. Her cake is wonderful. It tastes great! She made my vision come to life.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda made cupcakes for my wedding last weekend. They were awesome. We had 160 cupcakes for 90 guests and didn't take home any leftovers. Guests raved.

4.2

The cake was deliciously moist and tasted amazing. The decoration was exactly what we had asked for. Will definitely order other cakes from her, even though its about a 30 minute drive one way.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda made a birthday cake for my sister in very short notice. It was a beautiful cake and the raspberry mousse inside was out of this world. Flower work was exquisite, as well. Thanks to Linda, my sister had a very special day!

Linda's Cakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jessie.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had a pirate themed wedding. We were pleased with Linda's work when we first met with her for sample tasting. She was willing to make us an original cake for our wedding reception and it turned out amazing! The cake even made it through an outside reception for about 3 hours before it was served and we had no issues with it leaning. All in all, an amazing job with the cakes detail, a wonderfully delicious cake and great customer service. Thank you Linda

4.7

We got a dessert buffet from Linda for our wedding. Our guests LOVED it! :) Her desserts are wonderful- especially her cake pops. She also makes beautiful and yummy cupcakes, pies, tortes and brownies. YUMMY!

Linda's Cakery responded with the following comments:

I was just looking at your pictures today. They looked good enough to put in an ad for the Magazine. I had fun pulling everything together. Thanks for the compliment so glad everyone had a good time.

patricia
05/26/2013
4.7

My son was married in Lancaster, PA and I live in CT. Linda and I did all of our cake planning by phone. She was very accommodating with sending me pictures and designs so that we could choose exactly what we wanted. She also was patient in the changes we made in colors and designs relatively close to the wedding date. The cake was very beautiful and was delicious. Out guests were quite impressed. She delivered and set up the cake herself which was reassuring to all of us.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I used Linda for my wedding cake back in 2007 and her work was great then too! While helping my bestie plan her wedding, I knew I had to recommend Linda. The bride absolutely loved the cake and Linda during the tasting. The bride made numerous changes along the way and Linda was very accomodating every step of the way. The cake was beautiful! It tasted great and everyone at the wedding raved about it. Thanks Linda! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Linda did a Great job, Our wedding cake was so Good. Everybody kept saying how good the cake was.

Aimee
11/10/2012

Linda was a true pleasure to work with. She was very helpful in our first appointment, and offered an extensive tasting and review of her past work. We had a design in mind for our groom's cake, and she did a beautiful job with it. The cake was delicious, and we were very pleased with everything.

Alicia
10/27/2012

Lindas cakery was a great joy to work with! Her cake was beautiful !

Casie
10/20/2012

Our cake was absolutely delicious and beautiful! Linda was a pleasure to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted. We received many comments from guests on how tasty the cake was... Our only regret was that it was such a hit that there was none left over to take home! Thank you Linda!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My first meeting with Linda was very special. She is warm and calm but filled with creativity and excitment regarding her potential clients. She made my wedding feel as if it were the most important event she booked. She made my fiance feel special and I think this is a consideration that is missed by most wedding professionals. The cake and cupcakes were not only beautiful, but taste wonderful. We continued to eat them throughout our honeymoon and they stayed fresh. The pinacoloda cake topper was' to die for. I cant wait to eat it on our anniversary.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was fabulous!!! The flowers looked so beautiful, the icing was perfect, and the cake was moist and rich. The flavores of the cake and the filling just blended beautifully together. I don't think I could of found any better place to get my wedding cake. It truly helped make the day special. Linda was wonderful and helpful while we were deciding designs an flavors! 5 stars for sure!

Jessica
09/29/2012

Linda's cakery was great! We had cupcakes at our wedding and they were so delicious! Great presentation! My guests were raving about the cupcakes! I would recommend her to anyone!