Linda Kahle Studio

Linda Kahle Studio

Colorful Engagement, Wedding and Boudoir Photography Services inspired by film photography

Seattle, WA 98104 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and Devin were so fantastic to have for engagement and wedding photography. They were a joy to have around, easy to work with, and their work is absolutely breathtaking. We are so happy to have chosen this duo, as they have captured our very special memories that will last us a lifetime. :)

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Brianna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and Devin were so wonderful to work with! They were flexible and helpful and provided great direction. They captured our wedding day beautifully in our video and we are so happy we hired them to work with us on our special day!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Services Used: Videography
Laurie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Linda's work! She did such a beautiful job capturing our special day.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda did a great job on my wedding pictures. She was very professional and her style is very unique. So happy with the way they turned out. :) Thank you so much Linda!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were incredibly lucky to find the talented Linda in our search for wedding photographers. She's fun, upbeat, and works hard to make you feel comfortable. Throughout all of our interactions (mostly via email since we were planning our wedding from out of state), she was professional and incredibly responsive. The end product--our engagement and wedding photographs--are beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Even our guests were impressed with Linda and her pictures-- I've heard that a friend of a friend has hired Linda for her wedding.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was amazing. Had a ton of fun with her as our photographer and couldn't be happier with the photos that she took on our special day!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even with the time crunch we had before the wedding, Linda made sure to get all the photos we wanted an kept a smile on her face, too! :)

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to properly express how amazing it was to work with Linda. She was professional, fun, creative and completely easy to work with. She made us feel completely at ease the entire wedding day. I knew she was getting the shots we wanted. I knew her work was good but when we saw the photos of our wedding I was completely blown away. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! They were crisp, full of color, and dynamic. Not to mention we got to see our blog post less than a week after the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Linda to anyone and everyone.

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
Haley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was very helpful through the whole wedding planning. She follows through on what she says she will do, she is very organized and helped us stay on track on the wedding day. She is always smiling and happy and has great ideas for photos. Before the wedding, we also had Linda do a family photo shoot and our engagement pictures and we have had the same quality of service each time. She takes beautiful pictures and I look forward to working with her in the future.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Shyla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was great to work with the entire time from our engagement session through the wedding. We couldn't have asked for more and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She did an excellent job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was very helpful on our wedding day. The pictures turned out amazing and will help us remember our day forever.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Luke & Kat
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Linda at High Rise Photography was outstanding! She went above and beyond for us from day one. One of the aspects I most value is that she was a calming presence through the whole process even when there were stresses introduced by other vendors. She also captured moments and details of the event that we were thinking "oh I wish we wouldn't have had her take a shot of that!" then voila! When she sent our pictures over she HAD TAKEN THE SHOTS!

Her photo booth package is fantastic. It's hands down the best from my search for other vendors, my pricing/planning to do my own, and those I've seen/been a part of at other weddings and events. She brings in the props, gorgeous backdrops and makes sure all the guests are jumping in and having fun. The video she puts together of different moments from the photo booth is super fun, and a fantastic way to include your friends and family.

I absolutely recommend her for any wedding, event or other special occasion!

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was such an amazing Photographer! She was so warm and easy to connect and talk with and made us feel so comfortable. She did our engament session which we absolutely loved our pictures and then our wedding pictures were amazing! I just gave my sister in law her card because she loved how our pictures turned out and wants anniversary pictures take now next year for her 20 years. And you cannot beat her prices. Linda your were absolutely amazing and you will be hearing from me again real soon. Thank you for everything! And our amaing photos!!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was awesome! She made it a fun day and is always full of smiles!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was a GREAT find for our laid-back wedding in July in Seattle. She was a fantastic value and provided great quality photos.

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
Evie
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I chose Linda Kahle for a Boudoir session as I wanted some photos taken for my boyfriends birthday. I'm a pretty shy person, and wouldn't classify myself as being photogenic to say the least. Linda did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable in the situation. She was extremely professional, but at the same time was personable and down to earth allowing me to feel relaxed. Linda captured some truly amazing photos and I could not be more happy with the end product. The quality of her work is top notch and I can't wait to use her again in the future.

• Wedding: 04/28/2013
Holly
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Neither my husband or myself are good at being the center of attention, and neither of us really had a clue what we wanted in pictures, not to mention on your wedding day your brain is so jumbled you can't think. Linda was great at keeping us upbeat and had a very positive, fun attitude. I do suggest that you make a list of photos you want, and bring it with you. I knew I wanted goofy pictures, but it didn't occur to me to ask for regular, smiling, traditional pictures. Although I do like my pictures, I felt that they left a little bit to be desired.

Linda Kahle Studio responded with the following comments:

Hello Bride and Groom,

I am deeply sorry that you feel a little un satisfied with your images. Please contact me and we can set up an additional portrait sessions at no charge and get the more traditional images that you are wanting.

While it is true that my photographic style is more artistic and playful as pointed out during every consultation and engagement session, please always feel free to communicate everything with me. Even though your beautiful big day has past I am still here to provide good service and take care of your needs.

Xoxo,
Linda Kahle

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
206-679-7210
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment