Linda Kahle Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Linda was such a awesome photographer! I couldn't ask for anything more than what she did for us. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants fabulous portraits!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
Brianna
08/29/2014

Linda and Devin were so fantastic to have for engagement and wedding photography. They were a joy to have around, easy to work with, and their work is absolutely breathtaking. We are so happy to have chosen this duo, as they have captured our very special memories that will last us a lifetime. :)

Rebecca
07/28/2014

We chose Linda Kahle Studio to photograph our wedding mostly because we loved the style and richness of the photos in her portfolio. Not only we were proven right, but her service turned up to be much more than we bargained for!

Linda and Devin photographed our wedding as well as the boat ride and rehearsal dinner the day before at Roche Harbor in July. All our guests loved them as they both put everyone right at ease. We wanted candids, posed photos, and some dramatic shots, and they nailed all three styles. They did it in a very professional manner, producing stunning results, but in such a friendly way that it almost felt like they weren't there as photographers. That's exactly what we were hoping to get!

Now that the wedding is over and all we really have is the photos, what we love most is the pure joy that Linda and Devin managed to capture. It was such and wonderful, special day, and somehow that mood makes it through the photos. Friends sometimes mistake our posed shots for candids, they look that natural! Linda was just great at posing us and talking to us so that everyone relaxed into some beautiful shots.

We were so eager for the finished images, and they were delivered within the agreed timeframe on a gorgeous website. Each image was beautifully processed. I’m not sure how she does it, but each photo radiates with life and color.

We would recommend Linda Kahle Studio to anyone looking for a cheery and friendly team to expertly capture any special day. We wished we lived in the area so Linda could take all our future family portraits, too! Thank you Linda Kahle Studio!

Laurie
07/11/2014

Linda and Devin were so wonderful to work with! They were flexible and helpful and provided great direction. They captured our wedding day beautifully in our video and we are so happy we hired them to work with us on our special day!

Services Used: Videography

Love Linda's work! She did such a beautiful job capturing our special day.

Services Used: Photography

Linda did a great job on my wedding pictures. She was very professional and her style is very unique. So happy with the way they turned out. :) Thank you so much Linda!

Services Used: Photography

We were incredibly lucky to find the talented Linda in our search for wedding photographers. She's fun, upbeat, and works hard to make you feel comfortable. Throughout all of our interactions (mostly via email since we were planning our wedding from out of state), she was professional and incredibly responsive. The end product--our engagement and wedding photographs--are beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Even our guests were impressed with Linda and her pictures-- I've heard that a friend of a friend has hired Linda for her wedding.

Sarah
07/20/2013

Linda was amazing. Had a ton of fun with her as our photographer and couldn't be happier with the photos that she took on our special day!

Michelle
06/15/2013

Even with the time crunch we had before the wedding, Linda made sure to get all the photos we wanted an kept a smile on her face, too! :)

Haley
06/14/2013

There are no words to properly express how amazing it was to work with Linda. She was professional, fun, creative and completely easy to work with. She made us feel completely at ease the entire wedding day. I knew she was getting the shots we wanted. I knew her work was good but when we saw the photos of our wedding I was completely blown away. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! They were crisp, full of color, and dynamic. Not to mention we got to see our blog post less than a week after the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Linda to anyone and everyone.

Shyla
06/01/2013

Linda was very helpful through the whole wedding planning. She follows through on what she says she will do, she is very organized and helped us stay on track on the wedding day. She is always smiling and happy and has great ideas for photos. Before the wedding, we also had Linda do a family photo shoot and our engagement pictures and we have had the same quality of service each time. She takes beautiful pictures and I look forward to working with her in the future.

Luke & Kat
05/18/2013

Linda was great to work with the entire time from our engagement session through the wedding. We couldn't have asked for more and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She did an excellent job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was very helpful on our wedding day. The pictures turned out amazing and will help us remember our day forever.

Services Used: Photography

Our experience with Linda at High Rise Photography was outstanding! She went above and beyond for us from day one. One of the aspects I most value is that she was a calming presence through the whole process even when there were stresses introduced by other vendors. She also captured moments and details of the event that we were thinking "oh I wish we wouldn't have had her take a shot of that!" then voila! When she sent our pictures over she HAD TAKEN THE SHOTS!

Her photo booth package is fantastic. It's hands down the best from my search for other vendors, my pricing/planning to do my own, and those I've seen/been a part of at other weddings and events. She brings in the props, gorgeous backdrops and makes sure all the guests are jumping in and having fun. The video she puts together of different moments from the photo booth is super fun, and a fantastic way to include your friends and family.

I absolutely recommend her for any wedding, event or other special occasion!

Services Used: Photography

Linda was such an amazing Photographer! She was so warm and easy to connect and talk with and made us feel so comfortable. She did our engament session which we absolutely loved our pictures and then our wedding pictures were amazing! I just gave my sister in law her card because she loved how our pictures turned out and wants anniversary pictures take now next year for her 20 years. And you cannot beat her prices. Linda your were absolutely amazing and you will be hearing from me again real soon. Thank you for everything! And our amaing photos!!

Private User
[Private]

I chose Linda Kahle for a Boudoir session as I wanted some photos taken for my boyfriends birthday. I'm a pretty shy person, and wouldn't classify myself as being photogenic to say the least. Linda did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable in the situation. She was extremely professional, but at the same time was personable and down to earth allowing me to feel relaxed. Linda captured some truly amazing photos and I could not be more happy with the end product. The quality of her work is top notch and I can't wait to use her again in the future.

Private User
1+ year ago

Linda was awesome! She made it a fun day and is always full of smiles!!