AdoringDress

Flexibility:
 (3.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  0.0
BE VERY CAREFUL! If you are not certain you will keep the item, don't order it. The website states "Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order." However, ANY clothing is considered "Made-to-Order", and cannot be returned.
Wedding: 06/22/2015

Private User 1 Reviews
My maid of honor and brides maids ordered their dresses. The quality was much higher than I expected. I had my girls go try on dresses at a wedding shop to figure out their size. We did not custom order the sizes, just ordered 10's & 12's etc. The dresses were of higher quality than a boutique dress that was close to $300. The dress we got was $100 with shipping!

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered some shoes and when I opened the box, the stuff Reeked! It made my car smell like smoke, and then my garage smelled like smoke, and I eventually had to throw the shoes out. They did not fit and when I tried to send them back, as previous reviews state, they were "made to order". Don't get scammed. When I say they reeked, I mean that I thought I was going to be poisoned by the fumes!
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I wear size 4 - ordered size 4 and could not even get in the dress. Reordered a size 6 - still could not fit in the dress. I have other size 6 clothing from reputable brands that are very loose on me.

Do not order from them!
Wedding: 08/31/2014
0.5/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THIS WEBSITE.
I ordered a dress for myself which did not fit. It does not match the measurements they claimed on the site. I am not able to return it because of the "made to order" garble they have when you "add to cart". I am not able to get a refund! If I want it 'RESIZED" I have to pay for it to get shipped to CHINA!!
1.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0

Private User 1 Reviews
My mother order her dress for my wedding from Light in the Box. When she tried to return it, they claim that it's "Custom Made". Funny, they never asked for her measurements, just what size dress she wore. We where going to order another dress through them, but not now. My advise, DO NOT BUY from this company. If you must, realize that whether you like it or not when you receive it, your stuck with it.
0.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!! The only way you are getting a product fast is if you are a channel reveiwer! They take a long long long time to send things, to the US at least. Also when your product does take forever and you are like... WHERE THE HECK IS IT? You can not call and talk to a real person. You have to communicate through email that takes all day for reponse!
So I didnt get the dress from them.
Wedding: 07/05/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Read the reviews and they match up
Wedding: 06/20/2014
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Can you believe this! I ordered a dress and the dress was three inches off from what they advertised on their chart size. I asked for a refund and now they are wanting pictures of my body! WOW! HORRIBLE SERVICE HORRIBLE COMPANY!
0.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Buyer BEWARE! Do NOT order from this site! I ordered 5 shoes for a wedding party and two did not fit. I did measure the feet just like on the website says to and two still did not fit. lightinthebox would not return them and offered me a $8 coupon, big deal. They claimed I had a custom order but I did NOT custom order, the shoe size I chose already excited on the website. I could not believe this since I sent over $100 on shoes through the company. I was warned to not use this site and I should have listened to them. I will never purchase shoes from this company again. Terrible customer service.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a bit worried after ordering my Wedding Gown from Light In The Box since I suddenly found a bunch of really bad reviews about their quality and shipping times, but I must say it appeared to be far from the truth.
My dress got sent to me 3 days before the estimated shipping date and it took it 4 days to get here after it shipped (they say it takes 3-5 working days).
The quality is GREAT!! The dress is BEAUTIFUL and looks exactly like the pictures on the website. I was worried it'll be too small and I was planning to get it tailored anyway, so I decided to size up and it's actually quite large but nothing that a good tailor can't deal with.
Wedding: 06/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I ordered 3 junior bridesmaid dresses from them. All the same color (fuchsia). One of the dresses came and was an entirely different color. Not to mention the order was over 2 weeks late than promised. I was devastated. I have no idea how someone could pack the order seeing that. We have had to spend twice the amount just to have the dresses altered, because the stated sizes are just too big. A size 10 is really a 11 it seems. Such an extremely disappointing experience, and good luck getting any customer service out of them. There's no one to contact, and their email responses are canned and generic. I strongly recommend not buying from this company!!!!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I don't think so!!!! The 3 digit pin was put in place for vendor security, so why they need to see a photo is beyond me. If their main concern is fraud against my card they wouldn't be asking for me to send a picture of it online. I've ordered through them before and not been happy, with quality, size, return policy or speed but I guess I'm a sucker for punishment. Everything takes forever to ship although payment processing is fast, not to mention the duty costs I incur that doubles the cost of the item.

The customer service will respond broadly to a complaint, in broken english, and never answering the question so it requires way more emails then it should.

In all it looks like I'm out my $100.00 for about a month for no reason other then I won't comply with their demand for sending a cc photo. So unhappy with this company, their products, their ethics, and mostly their customer service.

I have no dress now as they refuse to ship it without cc photo and passport photo.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I will recommend all of my family and friends to Light in the Box. I ordered a mother of the bride dress to wear as a hostess at my friends daughters wedding. It arrived on time. The dress was beautifully made. The color was perfect, it fit well. It was just a little long but no big deal. I received compliments all evening. I am a seamstress, so I inspected the dress thoroughly. The seams were excellent and was crafted great as the article stated. Thank you for a beautiful job on my dress. I will be ordering again.
Wedding: 05/03/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Make sure you understand their return policies and cancellation policies. For example it may cost you $50 to cancel a $100 order. Understand that just because an item says it ships in twenty-four hours does not mean that your particular size or color can ship in twenty-four hours. Understand that receiving your item may take a month and a half. If you understand all of these things and are ok with them then use Light In The Box. I will not use them again.
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5

Private User 2 Reviews
Value for the price, my bridesmaids will look great.
Services Used: Jewelry
 408-641-3199
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire