Reviews (75)

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
BE VERY CAREFUL! If you are not certain you will keep the item, don't order it. The website states "Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order." However, ANY clothing is considered "Made-to-Order", and cannot be returned.
Wedding: 06/22/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a bit worried after ordering my Wedding Gown from Light In The Box since I suddenly found a bunch of really bad reviews about their quality and shipping times, but I must say it appeared to be far from the truth.
My dress got sent to me 3 days before the estimated shipping date and it took it 4 days to get here after it shipped (they say it takes 3-5 working days).
The quality is GREAT!! The dress is BEAUTIFUL and looks exactly like the pictures on the website. I was worried it'll be too small and I was planning to get it tailored anyway, so I decided to size up and it's actually quite large but nothing that a good tailor can't deal with.
Wedding: 06/04/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Make sure you understand their return policies and cancellation policies. For example it may cost you $50 to cancel a $100 order. Understand that just because an item says it ships in twenty-four hours does not mean that your particular size or color can ship in twenty-four hours. Understand that receiving your item may take a month and a half. If you understand all of these things and are ok with them then use Light In The Box. I will not use them again.
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5

Private User 2 Reviews
Value for the price, my bridesmaids will look great.
Services Used: Jewelry
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Unbelievable! Unbeatable! Best discovery I have ever made! - I was a little uneasy about purchasing a dress online for such an important day but the prices were truly unbeatable and I felt good about my decision to order after reading other reviews and I hope this might just help you decide to give them a chance too. After not finding anything I could afford in a boutique nor anything I loved at a local consignment shop - I decided to take a chance after reading other reviews from pleased customers. I am sooooooo glad I did. I had not seen this style of dress in the hundreds of dresses I browsed online and in store and instantly fell in love with it. I absolutely love it - the quality of the dress itself is amazing and people I've shown the dress to always guess it has cost at least $2,000 - I am truly thrilled and couldn't be any happier with my purchase and am so grateful that I discovered Lightinthebox.com (on one of my seemingly never ending searches! lol) They are truly amazing and I am forever grateful to now own such a beautiful gown that didn't cost me four months rent! I can't say thanks enough, in fact I've been so pleased, I've ordered a second dress for my reception and have recommended to friends. Here's the link to my ceremony dress: http://www.lightinthebox.com/Trumpet--Mermaid-Halter-Sweep--Brush-Train-Chiffon-Over-Satin-Wedding-Dress_p174330.html I am truly truly thankful to have been able to find something that I am 111% in love with and the fact that I didn't pay an arm and a leg makes it a complete win win! Happy Shopping and Happy Thanksgiving!
Wedding: 11/11/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I ordered a pair of Red Shoes in September. When they arrived, they were Pink. So they said they would correct the issue. Once again, they sent me Pink. So they said they'd send the correct ones. Now I'm being told that the Red ones are Out of Stock. And yet, when you go on their Website, I CAN ORDER THOSE SHOES STILL!!!

In the mean time, my wedding is in 2 weeks & my dress has been altered for these shoes that they are LYING to me & telling me I can't have.

I will NEVER order from them again!!!
Wedding: 11/09/2013
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Not sure what the heck is taking so long??? I ordered it 10 days ago and they still have not processed the order. Read very carefully the shipping details.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We ordered 8 bridesmaids dresses. Custom made, they came beautiful craftsmanship, excellent quality,the fabric was perfect color and texture. I was pleasantly surprised. The two flower girl dresses looked great as well made of taffeta same excellent quality. We could not order the flower girls dresses in black at Davids Bridal so we decided to go to an online site to get them and are so glad we did. They were $90 cheaper at Lightinthebox.com. I ordered custom engraved champagne flute glasses and cake knife and server and both are very good quality as well.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered 2 grape coloured bridesmaids dresses (http://m.lightinthebox.com/reviews/sheath-column-strapless-floor-length-chiffon-bridesmaid-dress-review_p188924) from Lightinthebox.com at the end of February and received them earlier than expected and suggested. I was so eager to get them. They couldnt have been more perfect. The fabric is better quality than I expected. I was a bit worried at first as they were fairly cheap when I ordered them in the sale. But definitely very very happy. I chose 2 size 8s and they fit a standard UK size 10 but are very long which i expected but you can have them custom fitted for no extra charge, but I know a good tailor personally. I will definitely order from them again.

Also, just to add, I emailed them prior to purchasing and they were very attentive and answered every question i raised.
Wedding: 10/18/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 7 Reviews
The only reason I gave a 4 for value was because they deceive you into thinking a sale is ending but really that's the every day price. Although I do believe I got a good deal on my dress I felt stressed that I would miss the sale and made a decision based on that and perhaps would have waited or made a different selection if I had known I could get that price whenever.

That aside. The dress is great, they have fast service and my custom measurements were spot on. The dress is better than I expected for the pice and I am very pleased overall.

Private User 5 Reviews
Ordered a lovely tulle over satin dress, with cherry blossom lace and beading appliqued. I was able to order it in my custom size. It came quickly and fit perfectly. Only $250!!
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Private User 4 Reviews
Excellent quality for the price! Really like hassle free shopping, no crowds or over zealous sales people, simply send your measurements.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am very happy with the service provided by light in the box. I purchased my bridal veil, wedding hoop, bridal shoes, flower girl dress and wedding clutch bag from this site. Overall everything was beautiful and arrived very promptly. Thank you light in the box for providing me with an affordable way of shopping that my wedding day very special. Thanks again. Suzanne
Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Of course I was nervous about buying a wedding dress online, but I have only ever had good things to say about lightinthebox.com, so I went ahead and bought this dress:
It arrived in a tiny box barely 3 weeks later, and it's BEAUTIFUL. My wedding isn't for 8 more months and I keep popping off to my mum's wardrobe (where the dress is being kept) just to take a small look at it. I can't WAIT to wear it on my wedding dress and will be sure to recommend lightinthebox.com to any guests who compliment my dress :)
Wedding: 09/21/2013
1.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
We ordered our bridesmaid dresses from them. We had custom measurements for 1 which they managed to get very wrong despite putting the correct ones on the tag. The others were their "standard size and all of the dresses fell off the shoulders and did not fit any of the girls in pretty much every way. They are now having to pay just as much as the whole dress cost to have it altered and the custom add one is having to be sent back as it was not even close.
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ordering was easy. The flowers were delivered on time and were very beautiful
Wedding: 08/24/2013