Lifehouse Wedding Films

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

The life house staff is extremely professional. They were a joy to have around on the wedding day. I was hesitant to book them at first because their rates were higher then others but it was the best decision I could have made. It's worth the money! I would recommend them to anyone I know getting married.

Services Used: Videography

We had a really great experience with Cheree at Lifehouse Wedding Films. We originally didn't even want a wedding video, but our families convinced us that we needed to get one. I am so glad that we did. It was really nice to be able to go back and watch what happened. It all went by so fast. She also did a good job of explaining to us before hand what was going to happen the day of the wedding.

Jenny
05/02/2015

I found LifeHouse on weddingwire and decided to contact them based on all the positive reviews. Lafe was very informative, always took the extra time out of his day to make sure all my questions were answered and stuck with us for over a year and half. The service and professionalism was beyond anything I could ever imagine. Videography was the most important thing for us and we were speechless after we watched our wedding film. I find myself re-watching it constantly. Our expectations were exceeded and I'm so glad we entrusted LifeHouse on our special day. HIGHLY reccomended!!!!!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Cheree and Matt are amazing! They were so sweet and professional. The final product is spectacular! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Services Used: Videography

Cheree is such a kind and thoughtful person. She paid so much attention to detail and truly understood what details were most important to us. I loved that they sent us a little "snip" of our video shortly after our wedding to highlight the entire evening. She has a great sense of style when it comes to matching personalities of wedding couple with the overall theme of the video!

Services Used: Videography

Our Lifehouse Wedding Film arrived today, and Trent and I are just speechless! That was truly our reaction (along with a few tears) . Your promise to capture the emotion of the day was certainly true. You have a special talent for preserving memories. I'm so thankful God directed us your way!

I had to rush over to my best friend's house immediately to show her the film. After viewing it, Kim said, "Dailee, I'm so happy for you! But I'm so sad that I don't have a film like this of my wedding day."

I'm so thankful that we chose Lifehouse Wedding Films. Our decision was based on videos posted on line and the past customer reviews. It was the best choice of our entire wedding!

Services Used: Videography

We absolutely LOVE our wedding film!! Cheree did an exceptional job on capturing every detail I asked for & more.
Lifehouse is professional, reliable, creative and worth EVERY penny.

Jamie
08/09/2014

I could not be happier with the services provided by Lifehouse. We initially told our wedding planner that we weren't interested in videography - I had gotten mixed opinions from recently-married friends and was certain that the process and result would be an awkward and cheesy waste of money. At some point, I started to reconsider, and my planner sent me the info on Lifehouse. After watching a couple of their videos, my mind was changed. They were so beautiful and of such high quality, I was captivated. Throughout the entire process, Lafe and Cheree were wonderful to work with - both prompt, professional, and courteous - and Cheree did an amazing job of filming our day. We recently received our film, and it truly exceeded our expectations. This team excels in capturing the mood of the day and personality of their clients - my husband and I are definitely more lighthearted and playful than serious, and the video reflects that with fun and upbeat music, to the point that I can't help but have a huge smile on my face every time I watch it. It was definitely worth the investment, and I'm so thankful we chose Lifehouse to capture such an amazing day.

Morgan
07/19/2014

Lafe and his team at Lifehouse Wedding Films were amazing!! I knew from the moment I started watching his wedding films online that I wanted one of our own. Since I lived in TX at the time and couldn't meet with him in person, he took the time to call us multiple times to make sure we were on the same page. We felt really comfortable the day of our wedding that he knew which moments we wanted to capture and he seemed to disappear somehow. We never felt uncomfortable (like a camera was in our face) and yet his footage seemed to be up close and personal. He does a great job of capturing all of your special moments and making them into an awesome highlight film. We would highly recommend Lafe and his team to any bride looking for an amazing film of your special day!!

Harris
05/03/2014

I chose Lifehouse's services based on their reel and Lafe's willingness to work around my schedule, and I was 100% satisfied. They went above and beyond, captured all the right moments with sharp, stunning images, and delivered a beautiful product. I come from a background in video shooting and editing, and their creative approach, technical expertise, adaptability and professionalism are a standout in this field. Put yourself in Lifehouse's capable hands, and you will not regret it.

Stacy
04/26/2014

Lifehouse Wedding Films was amazing to work with start to finish. Extremely responsive with all the many questions before during and after the process. I wasn’t 100% sold on if having our big day filmed was really necessary but 3 months later…I’m so thankful we did it. We were able to see things we either missed or forgot and it just brought back that amazing feeling we had from that day! We were lucky enough to have Cheree as our videographer and she is simply the best! Extremely flexible with her schedule and you would forget she was even there! She took the time to chat with us a couple of weeks prior to ensure she understood what we were looking for and what we wanted out of this video. I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer or company to work with! This is totally a must have for any major event in your life!!!

Services Used: Videography

There are no words to describe how much my husband and I love our video. We sat down the night we got it with a bottle (or two) or champagne and watched every bit of the DVD. With each click of the button I was more and more amazed by what Cheree was able to capture. EVERYTHING about our day was on there and being able to relive it all was beyond amazing. There was more than just the feature film. Thanks to all of the chapters within our DVD, we were able to re-watch each and every moment. We laughed, we cried, and most importantly, we fell in love and relived our special day all over again. I am so thankful that we made the decision to hire a videographer, but more importantly, so thankful we hired Lifehouse! We LOVE it and cannot wait to share it with family and friends. Thank you so much!!!

Rachael
04/05/2014

Before hiring a videographer I did my research & discovered brides number 1 regret was not have a professional wedding film. I was amazingly comfortable having them around the entire day & hardly remember seeing them! The Lifehouse team is kind, respectful & so professional! They captures things I didn't remember or never got to see ( like my mom walking down the aisle with my brother & my groom getting dressed) Then.... As if I couldn't say enough good things already I get my video! Wow, wow, wow..... Best team, best video, no regrets here, just a treasured video I'll be able to share with our future children & remember our amazing day! Team Lifehouse!

Services Used: Videography

Lifehouse did an amazing job and were so easy to work with! My husband and I had so much fun watching the videos and reliving the day. They captured the emotions and events of the day perfectly. We are excited to have the videos to watch for years to come. I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Bach
02/08/2014

When my wedding planner suggested Lifehouse Wedding Films for my wedding, I honestly did not think too much about a videographer. I've seen one too many cheesy wedding videos that were very unappealing and didn't think I wanted a video. However, after discussing with my mom, I realized she wanted a memento of our special day and we went ahead and booked Lifehouse.

Lafe & his team at Lifehouse were very unassuming and low-key. They were punctual and very friendly, but weren't in the way or too noticeable throughout the ceremony and reception. It was certainly a smooth process during our day.

When I received our video, I really didn't have any expectations. However, once I watched our highlight video, I was in love with our wedding day all over again. I'm definitely happy that I got Lifehouse to document our day. Their edited version of our story was perfect! I live in Los Angeles and felt that their work was definitely up to par with industry standards here in Hollywood.

I'm very happy with their work and will certainly hire them again if in need for any videos down on the Coast.

Services Used: Videography

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything more. This video is probably the most precious possession I have. Thanks for everything.