Lifehouse Wedding Films

Beautiful and Emotional Wedding Films

FL, AL, MS Gulf Coast
CO & TX
Style: Cinematic, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier with the services provided by Lifehouse. We initially told our wedding planner that we weren't interested in videography - I had gotten mixed opinions from recently-married friends and was certain that the process and result would be an awkward and cheesy waste of money. At some point, I started to reconsider, and my planner sent me the info on Lifehouse. After watching a couple of their videos, my mind was changed. They were so beautiful and of such high quality, I was captivated. Throughout the entire process, Lafe and Cheree were wonderful to work with - both prompt, professional, and courteous - and Cheree did an amazing job of filming our day. We recently received our film, and it truly exceeded our expectations. This team excels in capturing the mood of the day and personality of their clients - my husband and I are definitely more lighthearted and playful than serious, and the video reflects that with fun and upbeat music, to the point that I can't help but have a huge smile on my face every time I watch it. It was definitely worth the investment, and I'm so thankful we chose Lifehouse to capture such an amazing day.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lafe and his team at Lifehouse Wedding Films were amazing!! I knew from the moment I started watching his wedding films online that I wanted one of our own. Since I lived in TX at the time and couldn't meet with him in person, he took the time to call us multiple times to make sure we were on the same page. We felt really comfortable the day of our wedding that he knew which moments we wanted to capture and he seemed to disappear somehow. We never felt uncomfortable (like a camera was in our face) and yet his footage seemed to be up close and personal. He does a great job of capturing all of your special moments and making them into an awesome highlight film. We would highly recommend Lafe and his team to any bride looking for an amazing film of your special day!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Morgan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Lifehouse's services based on their reel and Lafe's willingness to work around my schedule, and I was 100% satisfied. They went above and beyond, captured all the right moments with sharp, stunning images, and delivered a beautiful product. I come from a background in video shooting and editing, and their creative approach, technical expertise, adaptability and professionalism are a standout in this field. Put yourself in Lifehouse's capable hands, and you will not regret it.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Harris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lifehouse Wedding Films was amazing to work with start to finish. Extremely responsive with all the many questions before during and after the process. I wasn’t 100% sold on if having our big day filmed was really necessary but 3 months later…I’m so thankful we did it. We were able to see things we either missed or forgot and it just brought back that amazing feeling we had from that day! We were lucky enough to have Cheree as our videographer and she is simply the best! Extremely flexible with her schedule and you would forget she was even there! She took the time to chat with us a couple of weeks prior to ensure she understood what we were looking for and what we wanted out of this video. I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer or company to work with! This is totally a must have for any major event in your life!!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to describe how much my husband and I love our video. We sat down the night we got it with a bottle (or two) or champagne and watched every bit of the DVD. With each click of the button I was more and more amazed by what Cheree was able to capture. EVERYTHING about our day was on there and being able to relive it all was beyond amazing. There was more than just the feature film. Thanks to all of the chapters within our DVD, we were able to re-watch each and every moment. We laughed, we cried, and most importantly, we fell in love and relived our special day all over again. I am so thankful that we made the decision to hire a videographer, but more importantly, so thankful we hired Lifehouse! We LOVE it and cannot wait to share it with family and friends. Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Before hiring a videographer I did my research & discovered brides number 1 regret was not have a professional wedding film. I was amazingly comfortable having them around the entire day & hardly remember seeing them! The Lifehouse team is kind, respectful & so professional! They captures things I didn't remember or never got to see ( like my mom walking down the aisle with my brother & my groom getting dressed) Then.... As if I couldn't say enough good things already I get my video! Wow, wow, wow..... Best team, best video, no regrets here, just a treasured video I'll be able to share with our future children & remember our amazing day! Team Lifehouse!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Rachael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lifehouse did an amazing job and were so easy to work with! My husband and I had so much fun watching the videos and reliving the day. They captured the emotions and events of the day perfectly. We are excited to have the videos to watch for years to come. I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my wedding planner suggested Lifehouse Wedding Films for my wedding, I honestly did not think too much about a videographer. I've seen one too many cheesy wedding videos that were very unappealing and didn't think I wanted a video. However, after discussing with my mom, I realized she wanted a memento of our special day and we went ahead and booked Lifehouse.

Lafe & his team at Lifehouse were very unassuming and low-key. They were punctual and very friendly, but weren't in the way or too noticeable throughout the ceremony and reception. It was certainly a smooth process during our day.

When I received our video, I really didn't have any expectations. However, once I watched our highlight video, I was in love with our wedding day all over again. I'm definitely happy that I got Lifehouse to document our day. Their edited version of our story was perfect! I live in Los Angeles and felt that their work was definitely up to par with industry standards here in Hollywood.

I'm very happy with their work and will certainly hire them again if in need for any videos down on the Coast.

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
Bach
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything more. This video is probably the most precious possession I have. Thanks for everything.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lafe and his team are absolutely amazing! Not only are they courteous and professional and they are the best at what they do. They captured both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day so perfectly and delivered a film that we will cherish for a lifetime. I cannot say enough about how awesome they are. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Camille
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lafe Blobaum did an amazing job capturing my wedding on film. Words cannot describe what a wonderful job Lifehouse Wedding Film did with composing the film. Not only does Lafe do outstanding professional work, but he is also the kindest person you will ever meet. I would definitely recommend Lifehouse Wedding Film to any bride and groom interested in a videographer for their special day!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect. Lafe was very nice and it was definitely worth the money. I recommend him to any bride!! He captures the day so perfectly. I would have regretted not using him.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They absolutely exceeded our expectations and did an amazing job!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lafe of Lifehouse Productions really impressed us! After being scammed by another videographer (don't use Urbane Media!), I contacted Lafe who I found online and whose style matched what we were looking for. He was extremely understanding of our budget and circumstances (we had lost money on the other videographer we'd booked and were scrambling to find a new videographer a month away from our wedding) and created a custom package that perfectly fit our needs. After an initial phone conversation, we knew we had made the right choice going with Lifehouse. He really understood what we wanted! At the wedding, we barely noticed he was there as he was very non-intrusive which was important to us but when I did make a point to look for him, he was always in a position that I felt was capturing the moments I wanted to hold on to forever. I can't wait to see the final product but I know we will love it! We highly recommend Lafe & Lifehouse productions!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was VERY nervous about just finding a company online and spending that kind of money with knowing not a thing about them. To my surprise this was the best money we spent for the wedding. We were SOOOO pleased with the work that was done. I would definitely recommend LifeHouse to anyone who wants a beautiful video of their wedding.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lafe, with Lifehouse Wedding Films, is the best! He traveled to Florida to capture our wedding day and I'm so thankful he was there! We have not yet received our video, but his past video's on his website speak volumes to his work. He's punctual and professional! We are looking forward to our video, as we know it will be awesome! Thank you so much, Lafe! We appreciate you!! For anyone looking for a videographer or teetering the idea of getting a videographer, get a videographer and use Lafe! His work is phenomenial!

**We just received our highlight film and I'm overly happy with how it turned out! Lafe did a perfect job at capturing our special day! I've watched the film 20+ times since we received it yesterday! To all the brides out there contemplating getting a videographer-- get one and use Lifehouse! You won't regret it one bit! Thank you, Lafe!

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
251-623-9079
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards