Life Long Photography by Raymond M. McCoy

Life Long Photography by Raymond M. McCoy

Unique, Captivating and Authentic

3352 W. Bijou St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80904 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ray was wonderful. His eye for photaghraphy is awesome. Tara and both were very impressed with the artistic quality of his samples and then with the shots he took at our wedding.

We would recommend Ray to anyone planning their wedding. He was very flexible and responsive ot our ideas and desires, meeting all of our needs throughout the process. We had our wedding in the US Air Force Academy Chapel where they restrict the amount of time we could be in the facilities. Ray was vry efficient in getting the shots we wanted along with the various shots he thought best before we had to leave the Chapel. Had we been allowed more time in the chapel we would have so many more wonderful pictures.

Hire Ray and enjoy his professional and personal treatment.

God Bless,
Rick & Tara Webster

• Wedding: 06/19/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ray provided very professional photography at great prices. I was very happy with the photos, and was impressed by some great shots that he took that I was totally unaware of. I would definitely recommend using him.

• Wedding: 08/17/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ray was an awesome photographer. I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married and wants there pictures to be in the moment/action pictures. He really captured our wedding day in his camera and was able to display our day in an amazing storybook/coffee table book. He designed the entire layout of the book, and in a timely manner. I feel in love with the book and made very few changes. Ray was very easy to get along with and laid back. You can tell he really enjoys taking pictures!!! If you are looking for a great photographer, you cant go wrong with Ray of Life Long Photography.

Thanks again Ray!!! We loved our wedding day and we were so glad you were able to capture every moment for us!

• Wedding: 10/21/2006
719-375-3492
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards