Lia's Catering

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Lia's catering. They are professional, courteous, responsive, accommodating, friendly...I could go on and on. More important to my guests at my wedding, the food was amazing. Everyone had nothing but compliments and no one left hungry. My only complaint is that they don't have a restaurant that I can visit to eat their food again!! I would, without hesitation, recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter just celebrated her 30th birthday party on December 1,2012. My expectations were met. This place went above and beyond on making sure everything went well. I was extremely pleased with the staff,especially "joe" he was such a cutie! Mark and Howard keep up the great work! Oh I almost forgot to mention the food, drinks, and the decor was great as well. I will be using this place again!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lia's Catering runs a couple of ballrooms; our wedding was at the Ballrooms @ Boothwyn. The food was so good, we got compliments on it from everyone. The comliments should go to Lia's though since they made all of the food. Everything was so delicious.

• Wedding: 06/26/2010