Lia's Catering

Lia's Catering

Boothwyn, PA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about Lia's catering. They are professional, courteous, responsive, accommodating, friendly...I could go on and on. More important to my guests at my wedding, the food was amazing. Everyone had nothing but compliments and no one left hungry. My only complaint is that they don't have a restaurant that I can visit to eat their food again!! I would, without hesitation, recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

My daughter just celebrated her 30th birthday party on December 1,2012. My expectations were met. This place went above and beyond on making sure everything went well. I was extremely pleased with the staff,especially "joe" he was such a cutie! Mark and Howard keep up the great work! Oh I almost forgot to mention the food, drinks, and the decor was great as well. I will be using this place again!

Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lia's Catering runs a couple of ballrooms; our wedding was at the Ballrooms @ Boothwyn. The food was so good, we got compliments on it from everyone. The comliments should go to Lia's though since they made all of the food. Everything was so delicious.

Services Used: Catering