LG ENTERTAINMENT LLC

"Weddings DJ's, REDEFINED."

2855 Mangum Rd
Suite 443
Houston, TX 77092 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ny wedding was just a week ago and they created the most amazing romantic lighting I could ever imagine. Lewis himself showed up to the venue to check everything and make sure I liked everything. I can't tell enough about this company from their professionalism talent and creativity. They will definitely surpass your expectations and create and memorable event for you. Love love their work. Thank you again LG entertainment I have received so many compliments from my guests and other vendors.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We just love working with LG Entertainers and Lewis Grell! LG graciously partners with us every year for our Pink Door Gala, and I can't thank them enough for bringing together the ballroom with their perfect lighting. The team was great to work with before and during the event, extremely responsive and all around an outstanding community partner. I can't wait to work with them again next year! - Kate Tankersley

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lewis and his team are absolutely incredible. They are both professional and fun, and they go above and beyond the make an event seamless and amazing. The month before my wedding, they even went out to the venue and did a lighting demo for me to select the colors and patterns for my uplighting. Lewis DJed our wedding and had everyone dancing the ENTIRE time. His selection of music was PERFECT and he incorporated both my love of hip hop with my husband's love of country music. The lighting was absolutely spectacular and completely made the reception space. So many guests spent the evening raving about the music (and the lighting) and our guests truly had a blast because of Lewis. I 100% recommend Lewis and his LG team and will certainly use them for future events. Not only was the music and lighting amazing, but Lewis went above and beyond to make my ceremony space magical when it had to be moved inside ago the last minute due to rain. He literally turned a conference room into a glowing gorgeous space for our ceremony and it really made my night. I am so so thankful that we used LG and cannot say enough amazing things about Lewis and his team. Book them!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone LOVED our DJ and came up to us to tell us how great he was and how much they loved the music he was playing. Our dance floor was seriously never empty. Our DJ, Jose Pineda, was great at keeping the crowd pumped and he stayed on schedule (and kept us on schedule) for all of the different things we had to do (Presentation, cake cutting, dance w/dad/mom, toast, etc).

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing experience! Javier was great! Everyone loved him, and he is an amazing DJ! He met with us prior to our wedding, he was flexible with our schedule, and learned the music and vibe we wanted. Definitely, a 5 star experience!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marlon was the DJ at our wedding this past weekend- and I have to admit that HE WAS FREAK'N AWESOME! He was easy to get along with, flexible, and he walked us through the whole event and song choices.

The day of the wedding, he showed up early, dressed well, and was great at making minor changes on the fly.

You are in good hands with LG Entertainment and Marlon.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LG entertainment was AWESOME! Vanessa was very quick to respond to our emails and super easy to work with. DJ Jose Pineda was EXCELLENT! We had a Persian-Latin wedding and he was able to work in persian, spanish, top40s and hip hop into the night with good beats and everyone had so much fun dancing the night away! He was responsive to emails and kept us organized by confirming all of the songs before hand and was able to adjust very smoothly to a last minute change in the schedule we requested. He paid close attention to every detail, including all of the music that we requested , pronouncing the names of the bridal party perfectly during introductions , and even made some recommendations for our Persian ceremony reception songs that turned out so beautifully. I could go on and on. We were very happy to have chose LG entertainment and Jose as our DJ :-D

• Flexibility: 5.0

This DJ duo made the evening. They understood the crowd and played appropriate music as the evening went. Even for older people, this was a rip roaring event. The dance floor was always full so you did not need dancing skills to participate. The encore performance of "Sweet Caroline" was outstanding. Unfortunately, I do not have another daughter to marry off.

David Kroon

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best decision I made choosing LG to play at my wedding. Everything I asked for was delivered. The music, timing, mc...perfect! My guests enjoyed dancing to the mixes Lewis created! All time favorite DJ and company!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ (Jose) was wonderful! Em really helped us out in picking songs and setting up the timing for the entire reception (we were lost!). Everyone at LG Entertainment was a joy to work with!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LG entertainment was an awesome experience from beginning to end.... Vanessa was very sweet and always helpful. .. José Diaz our DJ was great!!!... He would always attend to our emails and concerns... He created a awesome mix for our first dance which was a completely success. .. The lighting was soooooo beautiful and the venue looked great.... but the best was the music in our wedding. .. everyone had a great time, every single song made us dance.... our wedding was the best and Jose had a huge part in it..... we got so many complements from our guest about the music....I would recommend LG entertainment to every bride and groom that wants their wedding party to be memorable!!... thank you Jose for being part of our special day. .. you did not treat us like costumers, we felt like friends for you....

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They provided my DJ, photo-booth and uplighting! Loved only having to deal with one vendor for all three!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had LG entertainment provide the DJ service, photobooth and uplighting for my wedding yesterday. Lewis was awesome! All my guests raved about the music. We played 80s, 90s, and top 40s. He definitely knows how to get people on the dance floor. He is very responsive to emails and flexible with last minute changes. Pricing was also very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this vendor!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used LG for my wedding and I was purely satisfied by the outstanding job my DJ Jose Pineda did. Everything was on point from timing to the music selection. In my 27 years of life I have never danced for 2 hours straight until my wedding. Thank you for keeping the dance floor rocking and I would recommend LG to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Justin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clayton was an awesome DJ, were easy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night. My new husband was really enjoying the music and dance the whole night. We are so happy we went with LG and would use them again for future events!

Thank you !!!!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dj Jose was AWESOME he was a lot fun. Played everything we asked. Even after most of the guest had cleared out and it was down to just me, my husband and my wedding party, he played to very last minute of the 4 hours he was booked. Would definitly recommend.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
281-407-7714
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment