LG ENTERTAINMENT LLC

"Weddings DJ's, REDEFINED."

2855 Mangum Rd
Suite 443
Houston, TX 77092 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LG entertainment is light years ahead of the competition! I'm a former DJ and when my wife told me she was leaving the music and lighting up to me for the wedding, I was on a mission. I had heard the name before, never researched it, until the wedding expo at the George R Brown convention center. The whole time we were there my ears kept wondering off and when we ran into the Dj spinning for the entire event we knew rite away LG was the one. We scheduled an appointment at the expo and just a few weeks later we were in their office making arrangements. First of all, the lady who would be our contact for the planning ended up leaving LG in between and the transition over to the new coordinator was smooth. Second of all, We had requested a Latin Dj and they recommended Jose Diaz, that also ended up changing before the wedding day. We were told Rogelio Miranda would be the MC/DJ that day. My fiancé at the time was gun shy but when we sat down for one of the final meetings but we met one of the liveliest flexible Djs I have ever worked with. Rogelio was understanding, extremely helpful, open minded, and best of all he did it all with a smile on at all times. The day of the event he even went out of his way when my wife decided to change the hall lighting hours before the reception. We spoke about it before my ceremony took place and he said he would see what he could do in such short notice. My fiancé and I decided to sneak into the venue after Church to see how things looked before the guests arrived and when we saw the original lighting we knew there was no need to change any lights. LG had set up such a beautiful venue and with the gobo lights everything seemed to fall in to place perfectly. Rogelio ran over to us and told us he was working on getting the colors delivered to the hall on time but we apologized and told him to cancel it and that the lighting was perfect just the way they had it. I highly recommend LG entertainment and especially Rogelio Miranda!!

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Of all the vendors we contracted, LG Entertainment was our favorite, the professionalism, creativity and production was outstanding. We worked closely with Mr. Lewis Grell, who from the beginning had a welcoming personality and worked with us to make our vision become a reality. For us, music, lighting, ambiance and overall entertainment was super important and LG entertainment far exceeded our expectations! We came to LG with many ideas and pictures and Lewis took the time to understand our concept and individual expectations and understood well beyond what we wanted accomplished. LG Entertainment enhanced our wedding with an array of tremendous details, from lighting, gobos, confetti, photo booth, detailed and personalized DJ booth, professional MC skills and great DJ music by Mr. Grell himself. LG Entertainment, we also found to be very well-known and respected in the industry, Lewis worked very well with all of our vendors and many were very happy to hear he was part of our team. Not only were we super satisfied, but after the wedding, we received tremendous compliments about the music, lighting and entertainment. The team at LG provided an all-round superb service and can offer from just lighting to a whole production that will wow you and your guests. We were so fortunate to have Lewis and his team because our wedding was truly ‘on another level,' due to the effort and the incredible atmosphere and amazing production LG Entertainment created!

• Wedding: 11/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ny wedding was just a week ago and they created the most amazing romantic lighting I could ever imagine. Lewis himself showed up to the venue to check everything and make sure I liked everything. I can't tell enough about this company from their professionalism talent and creativity. They will definitely surpass your expectations and create and memorable event for you. Love love their work. Thank you again LG entertainment I have received so many compliments from my guests and other vendors.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We just love working with LG Entertainers and Lewis Grell! LG graciously partners with us every year for our Pink Door Gala, and I can't thank them enough for bringing together the ballroom with their perfect lighting. The team was great to work with before and during the event, extremely responsive and all around an outstanding community partner. I can't wait to work with them again next year! - Kate Tankersley

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lewis and his team are absolutely incredible. They are both professional and fun, and they go above and beyond the make an event seamless and amazing. The month before my wedding, they even went out to the venue and did a lighting demo for me to select the colors and patterns for my uplighting. Lewis DJed our wedding and had everyone dancing the ENTIRE time. His selection of music was PERFECT and he incorporated both my love of hip hop with my husband's love of country music. The lighting was absolutely spectacular and completely made the reception space. So many guests spent the evening raving about the music (and the lighting) and our guests truly had a blast because of Lewis. I 100% recommend Lewis and his LG team and will certainly use them for future events. Not only was the music and lighting amazing, but Lewis went above and beyond to make my ceremony space magical when it had to be moved inside ago the last minute due to rain. He literally turned a conference room into a glowing gorgeous space for our ceremony and it really made my night. I am so so thankful that we used LG and cannot say enough amazing things about Lewis and his team. Book them!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone LOVED our DJ and came up to us to tell us how great he was and how much they loved the music he was playing. Our dance floor was seriously never empty. Our DJ, Jose Pineda, was great at keeping the crowd pumped and he stayed on schedule (and kept us on schedule) for all of the different things we had to do (Presentation, cake cutting, dance w/dad/mom, toast, etc).

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing experience! Javier was great! Everyone loved him, and he is an amazing DJ! He met with us prior to our wedding, he was flexible with our schedule, and learned the music and vibe we wanted. Definitely, a 5 star experience!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marlon was the DJ at our wedding this past weekend- and I have to admit that HE WAS FREAK'N AWESOME! He was easy to get along with, flexible, and he walked us through the whole event and song choices.

The day of the wedding, he showed up early, dressed well, and was great at making minor changes on the fly.

You are in good hands with LG Entertainment and Marlon.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LG entertainment was AWESOME! Vanessa was very quick to respond to our emails and super easy to work with. DJ Jose Pineda was EXCELLENT! We had a Persian-Latin wedding and he was able to work in persian, spanish, top40s and hip hop into the night with good beats and everyone had so much fun dancing the night away! He was responsive to emails and kept us organized by confirming all of the songs before hand and was able to adjust very smoothly to a last minute change in the schedule we requested. He paid close attention to every detail, including all of the music that we requested , pronouncing the names of the bridal party perfectly during introductions , and even made some recommendations for our Persian ceremony reception songs that turned out so beautifully. I could go on and on. We were very happy to have chose LG entertainment and Jose as our DJ :-D

• Flexibility: 5.0

This DJ duo made the evening. They understood the crowd and played appropriate music as the evening went. Even for older people, this was a rip roaring event. The dance floor was always full so you did not need dancing skills to participate. The encore performance of "Sweet Caroline" was outstanding. Unfortunately, I do not have another daughter to marry off.

David Kroon

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best decision I made choosing LG to play at my wedding. Everything I asked for was delivered. The music, timing, mc...perfect! My guests enjoyed dancing to the mixes Lewis created! All time favorite DJ and company!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with LG and Vanessa. They were extremely professional and made planing the mmusic for my wedding painless. My DJ was Carlos and he was fantastic!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ (Jose) was wonderful! Em really helped us out in picking songs and setting up the timing for the entire reception (we were lost!). Everyone at LG Entertainment was a joy to work with!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG!!! Carlos was amazing!! My mother who never dances was going to town on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend Carlos. We also had the wireless lighting and the look on my guest's face when all the lights changed colors during the reception was priceless. Last but definitely not least the photo booth was a huge success and all my guests were able to take a copy home as a keepsake. ABSOULTY love LG and his staff! If you're thinking about hiring another company I would tell you to hold off until you have an inital with LG and his staff before you sign anything.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LG entertainment was an awesome experience from beginning to end.... Vanessa was very sweet and always helpful. .. José Diaz our DJ was great!!!... He would always attend to our emails and concerns... He created a awesome mix for our first dance which was a completely success. .. The lighting was soooooo beautiful and the venue looked great.... but the best was the music in our wedding. .. everyone had a great time, every single song made us dance.... our wedding was the best and Jose had a huge part in it..... we got so many complements from our guest about the music....I would recommend LG entertainment to every bride and groom that wants their wedding party to be memorable!!... thank you Jose for being part of our special day. .. you did not treat us like costumers, we felt like friends for you....

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They provided my DJ, photo-booth and uplighting! Loved only having to deal with one vendor for all three!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
281-407-7714
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment