Less Than 3 Productions

Less Than 3 Productions

Cinematic Wedding Filmmaking

San Francisco, CA 94102 | map
Style: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Nick! He was so easy to work with and really listened to our wants and tailored our video to our personalities. He absolutely went above and beyond and I can't thank him enough. The results are beautiful and far exceed my expectations!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Less Than 3 Productions captured our wedding on film/video and they did an outstanding job! Nick is so professional, nice, AND talented!! What more could you ask for? The final product for our wedding video was AMAZING!! My wife cried when we first watched it( and still cries whenever she sees it)! Nick was able to capture the emotions, love, and essence of our wedding day. I am so thankful & grateful that we have a video of our special day to cherish for years to come! Thank you Nick! I am soo happy with his work & I enthusiastically recommend Less Than 3 Productions for your special events!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick and his team did a WONDERFUL job with their video of my San Francisco wedding!. I was married in July and Nick did a fantastic job. He is easy to work with and a pleasure to have around on your special day. The video is FABULOUS. The editing work, the music and the quality of the picture is second to none. I found Less Than 3 Productions through a friend and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. The prices are reasonable and the quality and service are suberp!!! Thanks again Nick! I cant' wait to refer you to all my wonderful friends- your work is exceptional and I am so glad to have found you and have you capture my special day!!!! love you!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife (Bea) and I could not have been any happier with the videography services provided by Nick Masculino and his company (Less Than 3 Productions), in relation to our wedding this past June. Nick and his team spent the vast majority of our wedding day on site to make sure that all aspects of the wedding were covered. They were pleasant in their interactions and had some great suggestions for things/events to record. Nick's thoroughness, quality, and attention to detail could all be seen in the end product he created. Watching the video of our wedding really took us back to our special day. The highlight video was excellent. We loved his song choice and how he blended in speeches/toasts with some amazing video shots. We've also received great feedback from our friends and family on our wedding video. If you want someone who cares deeply in his craft and can capture details of a wedding in an unforgettable and highly aesthetic manner, look no further than Nick and Less Than 3 Productions. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick and Jiamin did an amazing job documenting our wedding. They managed to stay out of the way yet interact seamlessly with our guests and capture all of the beautiful moments. We were not convinced that we wanted a video and or a videographer, and we're so happy we changed our minds. The wedding highlights film that Nick created was so beautiful! Everyone we shared it with was so amazed (many people said they were moved to tears), and we felt it captured the personality of our wedding perfectly.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Nick, the owner of Less Than 3 Productions. He and his team were an absolute joy to work with from start to finish, and they are professionals and artists in every sense of the word. We barely noticed their cameras at the wedding - very different from some weddings I've been to where the videographers were highly invasive. Their work is AMAZING and our wedding video is now my most prized possession – I can’t stop watching it. The quality of the video is absolutely unlike anything we've ever seen before, and we are beyond thrilled. Whatever you have to do to make it fit into your budget, do it, they are the BEST!

• Wedding: 03/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of seeing first hard the amazing job that Nick and Bryant do for a friend's destination wedding in Mexico. Alfter seeing the final product it was an obvious choice for us to hire Nick and Bryant for our wedding for this last January (even though they are based on the opposite coast).

Before the wedding they interviewed us with our dog (which was so amazing since he is such an important part of our lives but we couldn't have him at the wedding). And of course they incorporated him into the final product. They really take the time to understand a couple and what's important to them which is so rare and made the video so much more special.

At the wedding they were ever present but not intrusive. They worked well with the photographer. And the final product was AMAZING! I adore it and watch it repetitively! My husband and all of our friends and family were so impressed as well and also love it. Not only did I cry but almost anyone I show it to also cries. It really captures the essence and love of the day! It is so NOT a typical wedding video! I highly recommend them for their brilliance as well as for their professionalism and insight

• Wedding: 01/20/2013
Neela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Nick for our wedding last year and were amazed with the highlight films that he created for us. He really captured the essence of our special day- from the special quiet moments to the big celebratory ones. Nick met with us beforehand to get to know our personalities in order to really emphasize who we are in our video. His art is unique and we're fortunate to have met him and receive his gift. You will not be disappointed with his work!

• Wedding: 12/05/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I were planning for the wedding, we weren’t going to hire a videographer at first because we’ve seen a lot of wedding videos and we just didn’t think it was worth doing it. One is for the money, but the most important is that we didn’t know anyone that would do a good job.

We met Nick at the Wedding Expo in 2012. We saw some of the photos he took and some videos he filmed, and thought this guy man has a very unique style that we like. We took his business card home, we googled him a little, we saw almost every wedding videos he posted on his website. And by the end of the week, we decided we MUST have Nick to film our big day.

Nick is friendly, sweet, and excellent at what he does. He was like a ninja at the wedding; you don’t see him in your sight, but he captured all the important and wonderful moments of the wedding.

Nick also filmed the Love Story for us. It’s a short video of me and my husband talked about how we met, how he proposed to me, and a little background of ourselves. We played that video during the reception and everyone LOVED it!!! We were so glad we did the Love Story.

When we received the wedding highlight, my husband and I both cried with tears of joy, and laughing like a kid. It was like reliving the wedding day all over again.

I highly recommend Nick to anyone who is searching for a videographer. Look no more. You just found one!

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Less Than 3 Productions to film my wedding last September and I am so glad I did!! The instance I saw their portfolio, I was instantly drawn to their style and talent. I am very picky about having responsive vendors and Nick did not disappoint. Nick is very responsive and can totally accommodate to your needs. I didn't even meet him in person until my wedding day, but I felt so confident about his work already that I trusted that he would do a great job. After I got my highlight and main feature, he proved me right! I didn't even cry at my own wedding, but re-watching his video made me cry. That is how amazing Nick and his team are! If I ever need another video grapher for an event, I would definitely hire Less Than 3 Productions!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said about Nick in a previous review. I will make it short and sweet. Nick is incredibly talented and was very easy to work with. There was a chance he wouldn't be able to make it to our wedding because of a family engagement. He was very upfront about the conflict and I really appreciated that. Having a videographer is not cheap and especially when you're on a tight budget. HOWEVER, I think EVERY bride should make room in her budget for a videographer in her budget. It will be the best way to spend money on your wedding because you'll have that video and those memories forever. We're coming up on our first wedding anniversary and we can't wait to re-watch our wedding DVD to re-live the day. Nick is great and you should be so lucky to have him as your wedding videographer!

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just got married in the summer of 2012 and we were very fortunate to get to work with Nick and LT3 productions. We are so impressed with Nick’s craftsmanship that we feel compelled to write our very first review on Wedding Wire. We enthusiastically give Nick and LT3 productions a 5-star rating for these main reasons: Nick’s videography expertise, his work ethic, and his easy-going, yet professional manner.

Videography expertise:
• After getting to know us from our consultation, Nick blended our ideas of what to capture along with his own expert recommendations, creating more that just our wedding video, but an experience we can re-live with every viewing.
• Nick used a variety of videography equipment that he switched back and forth from, adeptly and artfully. Ex: He impressed us with the hidden, in-pocket microphone that captured our vows perfectly.

Work Ethic:
• Nick responded to all of our emails promptly, easing our fears as the day approached.
• Nick was on time and stayed until he got the job done.
• Even when we felt tired from the day, Nick kept his and our energy high.
• Nick regularly updated us with the progress of editing our video and he even surprised us with the final product ahead of schedule.

Easy-going and Professional Manner:
• Nick is not only highly talented, but he is passionate about his art and this is evident in every interaction with him.
• Nick strikes a delicate balance between being an expert at what he does and being very easy to get along with.
• Our wedding was busy! The guests at our wedding spanned many generations, cultures, and languages. Nick strategically and respectfully captured key moments with everyone.

We highly recommend Nick and LT3 productions for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Less Than 3 Productions made the events of our wedding into the most amazing mini movie and we are so grateful to Nick and his talented team. When Nick presented us with our final cut, we were overwhelmed. He captured the joy, love, all the emotions present that day and told the most beautiful story. This video is a keepsake, a timeless diary of that day that we cannot wait to watch and share with our family and our future children.

Nick has an innate talent for seeing the lovely details of your wedding and crafting into something so magical. He is a wonderful story teller which is so difficult to do when there is so much happening at any wedding, yet he does it masterfully. Nick is also such a professional, he really listens to your ideas and is so respectful the day of the wedding. Not once did I feel his or his team's presence, as if they were filming fairies;)

Thank you so much Nick for making our wedding even more special, you captured the best of our momentous day.

I highly recommend Less Than 3 Productions if you want the BEST because you cannot replay an event as special as a wedding.

Here's the link to our wedding video : https://vimeo.com/602953…
or check out Less Than 3 Productions website.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Less Than 3 Productions were amazing to work with and I am so happy we selected them for our wedding photography and videography!! We met Wilson and Nick at a bridal show last June. The first time we met them, my husband and I felt like we could be ourselves with them! Nick and Wilson were professional, helpful, knowledgeable, creative, and FUN! We had purchased their Fusion package and added a Lovestory video, which I highly receommend as well. We made the lovestory video with Nick and had such a blast doing so! He listened to what we wanted for the video and he helped us shape our ideas into a film that was truly reflective of who we are as a couple! We showed the video at our reception and our guests LOVED it! It was a great way to share with them how our relationship had grown. Wilson was just as amazing to work with! We wanted our engagement photos to look natural, fun, and unique and Wilson helped us do that! At the reception I framed several engagement photos and the guests commented on how lovely they were! The day of the wedding, Wilson and Nick were wonderful! They were fun and supportive, they didn't get in the way, professional with everyone, and flexible! A few days before the wedding we realized we needed them an hour earlier than we had previously arranged and the day of the wedding we needed them to stay one extra hour. They were able to accommodate our needs, no questions asked, and the price adjustment was reasonable. Throughout the year, they were always very receptive to our questions and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Less Than 3 to be our videographer was by far the best move we've ever made, considering we were quite hesitant in the beginning due to our tight budget. We're so impressed with Nick's professionalism, flexibility, passion, and incredible work. The 4-5 month post wedding anticipation of the videos may seem long, but after watching them, it's definitely worth the wait. He captured every precious and priceless moment of our day and literally brought us to tears of joy. We absolutely 'less than 3' the highlight and main feature. We've received lots of compliments from our family and friends about < 3's excellent editing. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out, all major thanks to Nick and his staff! They definitely deserve a standing ovation for a job well done! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Less than 3 to all engaged lovebirds =]

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Less Than 3 Productions for our wedding videography was by far the best decision we made through out the entire process. Nick is great to work with and always goes the extra mile. He has a great eye and a real knack for capturing the perfect shots and details that really represent how precious each moment is. His creativity is also unmatched. We LOVE the job he did editing our wedding video and creating the video highlight. If you want the best in the business withouthaving to deal with any of the stress or drama that can come with other professionals, go with Less Than 3! Not only will you never be disappointed, you will be blown away!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
415-971-8160
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards