Lepenn Designs, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Traci
08/09/2015

LePenn Designs was very efficient, professional and excellent quality. My expectations were superceeded. My invitations and wedding day stationary were super elegant.

Ashante
07/11/2015

Absolutely amazing! Everything I wanted, she gave me!!

Paige
06/26/2015

La'Trice was an absolute joy to work with. She was really patient and honest with what was needed and what wasn't. She understood my budget and what I was looking for and she respected it.

She did all of the stationary for my wedding and it was absolutely gorgeous and my guest loved it. They told me they had never seen anything so creative and well done. Honestly I couldn't have even imagined anything better.

She created Detroit themed invitations, RSVP post cards, escort cards, dinner menus, bar menu, and even Detroit street name table signs.

Jess
04/11/2015

My fiance fell in love with the design of the inviations and they are even better in person! LePenn Designs was the perfect choice for invitaions . She responded quickly and made any changes I wanted. They are absolutely perfect and I would rerecommend her to everyone!

erica
02/14/2015

Le'Trice took my dreams and fantasies and turned them into a masterpiece.
My guests commented "best I've ever seen"; "unique, elegant and well crafted";"breathtaking"; "very nice touch highly anticipating the wedding now"
She was very professional, responded to all emails in a timely manner,I highly recommend her services and would use her over and over again.

Services Used: Invitations

LePenn Designs is awesome, such talent! I got rave reviews about all my stationary, wedding and shower invitations included. One of my bridesmaids told me my invites were the most elegant and classy she had seen. Everything really set the tone for our wedding day and everything was coordinated and tied my theme and colors together perfectly. I would definitely recommend LePenn for custom, beautiful stationary and look forward to using them in the future for other stationary needs.

Ericka
10/04/2014

Le"Trice of LePenn Designs is an AWESOME stationer!! She created custom invitations, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards and even favor tags for our wedding. She designed a custom monogram to help us create a unique theme to tie all the elements of our wedding together. Working with her was easy and she made the process fun and enjoyable. She is creative and patient; you can really tell that her goal is to provide her clients with a final product that they will love. She sat with us and discussed our wants, then walked us through all of the options we had available. We are visual people and need to see things before we can make a final decision. She provided us with proofs and if we asked for a change or added another idea, resulting in another proof, she was pleased to do so. Our invites turned out PERFECT!! I can't tell you how many compliments we received. Friends and family were calling to compliment us on the quality of the invite. In addition to her custom-made services, she also has a line of ready-made invitations that offer her same creativity and beauty, but at a reduced cost. In other words, she has something for everyone!
We could not have imagined working with anyone else. Because of our experience with Le'Trice, we plan to use her for all future events when the perfect stationary is required! So for those planning a wedding, shower, party or any other event where you would like to "WOW" your invited guests, please do yourself a favor and consider Le'Penn Designs. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I was very much impressed with the quality and styling of my invitations. They were absolutely beautiful. I was admittedly overwhelmed with the volume of choices, however, Le'Trice did a wonderful job of making things easy to understand and asked all the right questions to a sense of my style for the wedding. I highly recommend Lepenn Designs and look forward to utilizing them for future events.

Ashley
09/20/2014

Le'Trice with Lepenn Designs is absolutely wonderful! Working with Le'Trice and Lepenn Designs was a pleasure and my wedding stationary was even more perfect than I could have imagined.

The invitations were GORGEOUS and were the prettiest invitations I have ever seen! We got so many compliments on the invitations. Her time and attention to detail is spectacular, and her warm heart made stationary planning a joy. Thank you again for making our wedding so special, Le'Trice!

Services Used: Invitations

Le'Trice was awesome. She took an idea we had and made it come to reality. She was extremly flexible and and we loved working with her. Everyone LOVED our invites!!

Bee
08/02/2014

She did a wonderful job. Everything I wanted she did. Very professional and great listener. She's perfect. I would so recommend. Thank you so much

Services Used: Invitations

Lepenn Designs accomplished the impossible with the little time that was given to complete our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, table setting cards, menu for the reception and thank you cards. Each items mentioned showed expertise and flare from the quality of graphics, to the originality that created a super unique job. We received rave reviews from family and friends at our wedding. We still have people requesting copies of our ceremony (magazine) program 3 months after the wedding.

Le Trice you pulled everything together and you were awesome to work with!

Monica

Services Used: Invitations

LePenn Designs was fabulous! Everyone loved our invitations which were customized to our liking to include a wax seal with our initials! We even had her create all of the programs and signage for the wedding to continue with the theme. Le'Trice worked with me tirelessly to ensure that that the products were exactly what we wanted. She made great suggestions and was very flexible and responsive. I loved her work so much that she will also be creating our thank you cards! She has found lifetime customers in us!

Deierdre
06/28/2014

Wonderful experience. Explained options and what the costs/benefits of each option. Very warm and personable.

Cathleen
06/01/2014

Thank you so much for everything!!! Loved the Vintage stationary that we chose for our invitations. Even after payment and sending them we asked after the fact for a special something for a keepsake and without hesitation Le'Trice mailed it out and we received it that same week. Thank you so much Le'Trice for your patience, professionalism and expertise. Your work is stellar.

Services Used: Invitations

LePenn Designs is the perfect choice for all of your stationary needs. The company is professional, and works with you well to accommodate your budget! I am very happy with the flexibility of working with my schedule.