Leo Alfred Jewelers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.7

The employees at Leo Alfred have always been helpful and kind. They are always quick to assist and have helped me find the rings my husband and I wanted and we love them. They have a jeweler in house, so they can even do same day turnaround if they are not too busy. I have nothing but great things to say about Leo Alfred!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

When we started to talk about getting engaged the only place I wanted to go was Leo Alfred. After he did some research on Leo Alfred compared to other jewelry stores he was also on board with them. We didnt even go to any other store. Kevin took the time to talk to my fiance prior to our arrival and he had all the diamonds ready for us to look at. He was very patient while I was trying them all on in different settings. While he was on vacation Jason was able to assist without even blinking an eye. He knew everything about us and what we were looking at. They place the diamonds in the setting in the store along with all cleaning, sizing and any other adjustments. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I cant wait to get his band from them along with getting my band on our wedding day!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

I conducted a lot of research when I was looking for "the ring", both on the internet and various "brick and mortar" stores and I always came back to Leo Alfred. They provided fantastic service and a great selection of unique diamonds and settings. They also provided terrific value. They helped me find the type of stone I was looking for, then they helped me find and customize the ring and setting so I could get exactly what I was looking for. Through every step of the process the Leo Alfred staff was professional, responsive and very accommodating. I highly recommend Leo Alfred to anyone in the market for a beautiful ring.

0.4

Family herloom ring to be resized monting was 4 corners now is rounded on one side
Failed to take responsibilty. Or fix.