lemon & lime event design
Baltimore, MD 21230  | map
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly /...

Profile   Reviews (44)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot express my extreme happiness with our experience with Lemon and Lime properly. From our initial email requesting more information, to our wedding day, the ladies from L&L were beyond our expectations.

They are an extremely fun, passionate group, and truly strive to make your wedding everything you envision. We worked most closely with Ellen Franz, who was just amazing. The owners, Katey and Ashley were also in regular contact with me over the course of our engagement. Any questions, big or small, they answered quickly and with enthusiasm. Crazy idea? Don't worry, they can make it happen.

When our bakery closed two weeks before the wedding, they were on it , helping find solutions and offering to handle anything necessary. Issues also arose with our venue regarding linens, and Ellen handled it when I was ready to lose my mind.

The day of, Ellen and Ashley were on site and handled everything. It all went smoothly and exactly as we had hoped. Our guests are still commenting on how amazing they were. They were present without being intrusive. Honestly, after an 18 month engagement, it felt more like two additional friends were there. I'll truly miss working with them and will highly recommend them to anyone.
Wedding: 08/16/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
My husband and I had the PERFECT wedding day and it was all because of Ashley and Katey of Lemon and Lime! We hired Lemon and Lime to help with the month of wedding planning and it was the BEST decision we made! Working with Ashley and Katey made me feel so relaxed throughout the entire process and I was actually able to enjoy my wedding weekend without any stress! When little "hiccups" happened the girls took care of everything so no one had to stress! Throughout the entire weekend they made us feel so special and they gave us 110%! I would strongly recommend Lemon and Lime to every bride!! Not only were they extremely professional, but they also made me feel comfortable and truly made me feel special! They had awesome ideas and took care of every little detail! Having Ashley and Katey allowed me and my family to truly enjoy the wedding! Thank you Ashley and Katey - Lemon and Lime is the best! :)
Wedding: Recently Married

Private User 2 Reviews
I really can’t heap enough praises on our wedding planning team from Lemon & Lime Event Design. They planned our entire wedding week to perfection, including our rehearsal dinner, welcome brunch, wedding ceremony and reception. They anticipated issues before the issues ever arose, responded to requests quickly and effectively, and allowed us to enjoy our nuptials stress free.

We began working with Lemon & Lime over a year before our wedding. Because we live in Guam and were hosting our wedding back home in Maryland, we knew we really needed someone who could handle the demands of long distance planning. The ladies of Lemon & Lime organized planning meetings whenever we were home for a visit, and they arranged FaceTime meetings, Skype calls and conference calls when we needed to speak with a vendor from afar. They kept us on target with our timeline, and guided us through the chaotic last few weeks before our wedding.

Speaking of vendors, Lemon & Lime maintains fabulous working relationships with some of the best vendors in Maryland. Everything about our day was perfect, thanks to the terrific vendors Lemon & Lime connected us with.

If you are even considering whether to hire an event coordinator and designer, do yourself a HUGE favor and hire one now. In fact, do yourself an even bigger favor and hire Lemon & Lime. They are bubbly, friendly, energetic, talented, creative, professional, hard working, and downright perfect.

Everything about our wedding, down to the smallest detail, had Lemon & Lime’s expert touch. Thanks to Katey, Ashley, Ellen, Caitlin, Lauren, and all the incredible staff members and interns at Lemon & Lime, our wedding was seamless and beautiful. They truly went above and beyond the call of duty. Hire them now.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We found lemon & lime about 2 months before our wedding. All of the details of the day were overwhelming us, and we just wanted to enjoy the time leading up to our wedding. The ladies at lemon & lime listened to our vision and coordinated with our vendors to help everything flow. Every detail of the wedding day was perfectly taken care of and was beyond anything we had expected.
Lemon & lime was very flexible with working with our budget and offered many unique ideas to match our personalities. The day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and was coordinated perfectly for everyone to enjoy the fireworks. My husband and I were able to have fun, and literally did not worry about a thing.
We highly recommend the ladies at lemon & lime, as they allowed us to enjoy all of the fun and excitement of the wedding, without stressing over details.
Wedding: 07/04/2014

Howie 1 Reviews
Let me start by saying that I was initially very reluctant to hire a wedding planner. I thought that wedding planners were only for rich people and the cost of a wedding planner would just inflate our budget. Needless to say, I was not going to be an easy to please client.

In the end, I can say that Lemon and Lime event design was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. They were incredibly organized throughout the whole process. They gave us have peace of mind that nothing would slip through the cracks. They also helped design an absolutely stunning ceremony and reception. All of our guests were highly complimentary of the entire wedding.

Lemon and Lime made great vendor suggestions (DJs, Photographers, Florists, etc.) which helped us keep our budget reasonable without sacrificing a quality product. They also helped out with a lot of little details that extend past the scope of their roles. For example, our cake vendor agreed to place flowers on our cake in a specific arrangement but neglected to do so. Ashley and Ellen stepped-up and placed the flowers beautifully making it look very professional.

When it came to the day of the wedding, they made sure everything ran smoothly. Even when issues came up that could have ruined the day, they helped everyone to remain calm and helped identify solutions which allowed us to continue to enjoy our day.

I may have started out as a resistant client, but I ended as a complete convert. If you are like I was and concerned about the costs that a planner will add to your budget, I highly recommend you let go of that feeling and hire Lemon and Lime. All of the things they will do for your wedding will more than make up for the costs.
Wedding: 06/01/2014

laura 1 Reviews
Lemon & Lime were a dream to work with! My husband and I used them for month of wedding coordination, but we first met with Ashley at our venue a year before the wedding so she could see the space and we could go over our vision. In the month before the wedding, we again met with Ashley to go over the schedule of events. Ashley reached out to all of our vendors with a detailed schedule, which allowed my husband and I to focus on last minute details (and there are more than you realize!). Ashley came to the rehearsal with us to familiarize herself with the space and help hang baby's breath wreaths we had made. The day of the wedding she picked up all decor from our house and set up (and I may be biased) the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! Throughout the night Ashley and her team were there to take care of any last minute details (helping to bustle my dress, moving family photos inside when it started raining, adjusting the lighting at the venue, handing out tip envelops to vendors, you name it). It was great to be able to relax knowing we were in totally capable hands. I would absolutely recommend Lemon & Lime if you are looking for a down to earth but detail oriented wedding planner!
Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say that hasn't already been said? We chose the ladies of L&L for our month of coordination, but it was much more than that. After our first meeting with Katey & Ashley bonding over all things Maryland, our pups, and Ohio we knew they were the best fit for us and what we wanted for our low key day. We had a long engagement and Katey & Ashley were always sending us emails to check in to see how things were going and if we needed anything at all. Katey met with us for our consultation at Local Color Flowers and set up the entire run of show for the weekend, coordinating with all of our vendors. The weekend of our wedding, they were amazing. Our venue was "do it yourself", so the L&L girls had to do all the set up & breakdown, and I can't even begin to tell you how I felt when I walked into the barn and saw my ideas come to life and how wonderful and beautiful they made everything look. It was so nice to know that I did not have to worry about a thing that morning, all I had to do was hang out with my BM's, drink mimosa's and get ready... I knew everything was in good hands with Katey & the rest of the L&L girls. The were in contact all morning long with vendors and my MOH's & the BM to make sure our schedule was still on time and that we didn't need anything at all. I can not express enough my gratitude for these ladies and everything that they did for us to make our day memorable and special and go off without a hitch. I was never a believer in having a wedding planner & Katey & the L&L girls changed my mind. If you're looking... BOOK THEM.... you will not be sorry! I know we'll have a lifelong friendship with Katey, Ashley and the L&L girls!
Wedding: 04/12/2014

MrsMiller2be 1 Reviews
We hired Lemon & Lime as our day of coordinator, it was one of the best decisions that we made. I don't think I can say enough good things about Lemon & Lime, they were there for us during the entire planning process. I worked specifically with Lyndsay and she was incredible. Anytime I had questions or doubts she was there to help me. Thanks to Lyndsay and the Lemon & Lime team, I didn't have any responsibilities or worries the entire day. We were able to enjoy the entire day from start to finish without any stress. We literally just showed up, got married and had a wonderful day/evening. I would highly recommend Lemon & Lime to anyone planning a wedding!
Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lemon & Lime (L&L) were absolutely amazing. We hired them for month of coordination, and let me just say that was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. All of the L&L ladies are SO SWEET, creative, and organized, and you can really tell that when they are working with you, you are their 100% most important priority. I specifically worked with Lyndsay, Katey, and Ellen on my November 30th wedding. Lyndsay was amazingly proactive with everything, and responded to ALL of my millions of emails with lightning speed. L&L coordinated all of our vendors, organized our timeline for the day (down to the MINUTE), set up all of our décor for the ceremony and reception and made sure everything was running smoothly throughout the day. They even picked up lunch for the bridesmaids and groomsmen and checked in on us throughout the day to see if there was anything they could do.
During the reception, they were lifesavers with their Wedding Survival Kit, including fashion tape, bandaids, and most importantly, TUMS! It was because of L&L that I was able to be cool, calm, and collected and really soak in and ENJOY the entire wedding day. I didn’t feel a bit of stress or worry because I knew that L&L had it all under control! What was also important to me was that my mom and sister both be stress-free and not have to run around like crazy people on the wedding day. Thanks to Lemon & Lime, we were able to enjoy the hotel suite and we sipped mimosas and got ready for the walk down the aisle!
I feel like Lemon & Lime were more than coordinators, they felt like good friends. As a person who, at first, was on the fence about hiring a month of/day of coordinator, I strongly recommend every bride hire one, specifically Lemon & Lime!! I really cannot express in words my gratitude to them for making my wedding day run so perfectly and keeping everyone happy throughout the process.
Alyssa
Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't think I could say enough great things about Lemon and Lime. I would not have had a wedding without them! They were with me every step of the way. My wedding day went so smoothly. My only job was to have my hair and makeup done... then I showed up at the venue and it had all come together perfectly! Besides being nervous about everyone looking at me during my vows I had a completely stress free day. These ladies are worth every penny and then some... I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just had the pleasure of working with Ashley and all the girls at Lemon and Lime and I LOVED THEM SO MUCH- I miss them now that my wedding is over!
If I could go back and get them earlier in my planning (I did the month package) I would certainly go back in time and have them throughout the year. BUT even just having the final month package (even though Ashley met with me to go to appts, emailed with me daily, and took my calls a little before my month started :) She and her girls went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my life as easy as possible. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding, family and friends all because they took care of everything and made it as stress-free as possible. Ashley and her girls are truly remarkable and I couldn't of had the wedding experience I did without them. My favorite memory of them was when I realized after my ceremony that my shoes were killing my feet, she made one of her girls go to her car and get me flip flops!!! I mean they took care of me and my bridal party as if we were family- I can't say enough kind words about them and if you considering a planner- PICK LEMON AND LIME!!!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These girls were my savior! I had issues with my venue the whole planning process and having Katey and Ellen totally put my mind at ease! They are genuinely excited and there for you as a friend but very professional and get things done. I had a vision and they totally executed it for me so I could be stress free on my wedding day. If I did need anything day of they were right there to make it happen. At the end of the night they packed everything up for my mom to pick up the next day and even took care of mailing in my marriage license while I was away on the honeymoon. Katey even texted me the next morning with some shots from our photographer, videographer and one she took herself. I can't say enough good things about them!
Wedding: 10/26/2013

Lee 1 Reviews
I can't say enough about the ladies at lemon & lime! They are absolutely amazing people and planners! From the moment that I met with them I knew that it was meant to be. Working with Katey and Ellen made wedding planning a breeze! They are incredibly responsive and creative and go above and beyond to get the job done. I can't imagine going through the wedding process without them! All our family and friends have talked about how seamless the wedding went and that couldn't of been said without lemon & lime. I would recommend them in a heartbeat! If Katey wasn't tying the knot (YAY!) around the same time as my sister we would totally fly them down to help with her South Carolina nuptials! Can't say enough good things about this company and their team!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It has been about 2 weeks since my wedding day and I'm still in awe of Ashley and Lemon & Lime Event Design. I contacted Lemon & Lime after severing ties with a terrible venue (Mimslyn Inn in Luray, VA) and the "event coordinator" they recommended we hire (Regina Hilliard of Elegant Occasions), who was basically just a former catering staff member. The difference in service and professionalism was so astounding that it made me wish I had canceled my Shenandoah Valley wedding plans earlier so I could have booked Lemon & Lime for more than Day/Month of services. My now husband even commented that "next time" we just cut some of my mother's friends from the guest list and book the full package from Lemon & Lime. Ashley’s organization and documents helped keep me “on track” and calm in moments of doubt. There was even one frantic phone call to Ashley a month from my event because I was overwhelmed by my to-do list. We walked through the to-do list and she offered to take some of the tasks. By the end of the conversation, the to-do list didn't seem as daunting and I had a good strategy for tackling the tasks. As far as the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about anything and was even a little. . . bored because there wasn't anything to worry about since all of the logistics and details were taken care of by Ashley and her team. Ashley and her team did an amazing job transforming the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception space that was more than I had envisioned. Thinking of everything, Ashley’s team even packed us a bag of each popcorn flavor from the popcorn bar! The day was truly memorable and nothing short of wonderful thanks to Ashley’s expertise and attention to detail. I will miss our email correspondences (Ashley was very responsive). . . I may need to think of an event in the future just to have as an excuse to work with Lemon & Lime again. A BIG BIG BIG thank you to Ashley and her team (Dara and Jackie)!
Wedding: 10/12/2013

nilam 1 Reviews
LEMON AND LIME EVENT DESIGN are amazing! I think about how to start writing this review, if only to say, I would not have been able to survive without them. They are unbelievably detailed, wonderful, caring, time-oriented, savvy, creative, and just plain awesome. My husband and I live in Chicago, so I was anxious about planning a wedding from afar. Lemon and Lime helped us through every step of the wedding planning process. They spent time with us during the weekends we came for site visits and tastings, spent hours chatting about design, logistics, and vendors, and helped make our parents feel at ease every step of the way.

The weekend of the wedding everything went as planned because of them. I gave them a very lengthy list of placement of the random decor items I purchased. Not only did they set everything up exactly as I asked, but they took the decor one step further! Caitlin and the design team even constructed a hanging installation to place over the head table. I cannot gush more about this entire team. If I lived in Baltimore I would invite them over to my house every Friday just to hang out! They are amazing ladies!

Our wedding weekend was a magical, and a dream come true. We owe it all to them!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Lemon & Lime - specifically Lyndsay and Ashley - for the month of package, which was great. I kept going back and forth on whether I should get a wedding coordinator and I am so happy that I did as without them I would have just been stressed the day of the wedding. From the first meeting to the end, they were super responsive to my needs. I had contracted with most of m vendors, but I still needed to finalize transportation, lighting, and programs/seating assignments and they helped with all three by determining the vendors I should compare and even helping me get quotes and finalize with them. They created a super detailed day of timeline that was extremely helpful so that I could tell everyone where they needed to be and when, but also were open to changes I wanted to make and fit in things I added at the last minute. On the day of the wedding Lyndsay was with me for most of the day to make sure everything went smoothly. I had a church wedding so she was there to make sure the ceremony went off without a hitch, but they also had other members of the team at the venue making sure vendors showed up and everything looked great before the guests arrived. The bridal party and I got to the venue a little early and she made sure to bring us down apps/drinks so we had something to snack on before the reception started. And then kept us within the timeline for the rest of the night. We didn't even have to worry about the gifts or decor items I had as she brought them to my mom's house the next day. We were able to continue our celebration without having to worry about break down or anything. So if you are debating about whether to go with a wedding coordinator it is totally worth it and I would definitely pick Lemon & Lime as they really are dedicated to making your wedding perfect.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
 443-379-8061
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire