lemon & lime event design
Baltimore, MD 21230  | map
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly /...

Profile   Reviews (36)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Lemon & Lime (L&L) were absolutely amazing. We hired them for month of coordination, and let me just say that was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. All of the L&L ladies are SO SWEET, creative, and organized, and you can really tell that when they are working with you, you are their 100% most important priority. I specifically worked with Lyndsay, Katey, and Ellen on my November 30th wedding. Lyndsay was amazingly proactive with everything, and responded to ALL of my millions of emails with lightning speed. L&L coordinated all of our vendors, organized our timeline for the day (down to the MINUTE), set up all of our décor for the ceremony and reception and made sure everything was running smoothly throughout the day. They even picked up lunch for the bridesmaids and groomsmen and checked in on us throughout the day to see if there was anything they could do.
During the reception, they were lifesavers with their Wedding Survival Kit, including fashion tape, bandaids, and most importantly, TUMS! It was because of L&L that I was able to be cool, calm, and collected and really soak in and ENJOY the entire wedding day. I didn’t feel a bit of stress or worry because I knew that L&L had it all under control! What was also important to me was that my mom and sister both be stress-free and not have to run around like crazy people on the wedding day. Thanks to Lemon & Lime, we were able to enjoy the hotel suite and we sipped mimosas and got ready for the walk down the aisle!
I feel like Lemon & Lime were more than coordinators, they felt like good friends. As a person who, at first, was on the fence about hiring a month of/day of coordinator, I strongly recommend every bride hire one, specifically Lemon & Lime!! I really cannot express in words my gratitude to them for making my wedding day run so perfectly and keeping everyone happy throughout the process.
Alyssa
Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't think I could say enough great things about Lemon and Lime. I would not have had a wedding without them! They were with me every step of the way. My wedding day went so smoothly. My only job was to have my hair and makeup done... then I showed up at the venue and it had all come together perfectly! Besides being nervous about everyone looking at me during my vows I had a completely stress free day. These ladies are worth every penny and then some... I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just had the pleasure of working with Ashley and all the girls at Lemon and Lime and I LOVED THEM SO MUCH- I miss them now that my wedding is over!
If I could go back and get them earlier in my planning (I did the month package) I would certainly go back in time and have them throughout the year. BUT even just having the final month package (even though Ashley met with me to go to appts, emailed with me daily, and took my calls a little before my month started :) She and her girls went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my life as easy as possible. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding, family and friends all because they took care of everything and made it as stress-free as possible. Ashley and her girls are truly remarkable and I couldn't of had the wedding experience I did without them. My favorite memory of them was when I realized after my ceremony that my shoes were killing my feet, she made one of her girls go to her car and get me flip flops!!! I mean they took care of me and my bridal party as if we were family- I can't say enough kind words about them and if you considering a planner- PICK LEMON AND LIME!!!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These girls were my savior! I had issues with my venue the whole planning process and having Katey and Ellen totally put my mind at ease! They are genuinely excited and there for you as a friend but very professional and get things done. I had a vision and they totally executed it for me so I could be stress free on my wedding day. If I did need anything day of they were right there to make it happen. At the end of the night they packed everything up for my mom to pick up the next day and even took care of mailing in my marriage license while I was away on the honeymoon. Katey even texted me the next morning with some shots from our photographer, videographer and one she took herself. I can't say enough good things about them!
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It has been about 2 weeks since my wedding day and I'm still in awe of Ashley and Lemon & Lime Event Design. I contacted Lemon & Lime after severing ties with a terrible venue (Mimslyn Inn in Luray, VA) and the "event coordinator" they recommended we hire (Regina Hilliard of Elegant Occasions), who was basically just a former catering staff member. The difference in service and professionalism was so astounding that it made me wish I had canceled my Shenandoah Valley wedding plans earlier so I could have booked Lemon & Lime for more than Day/Month of services. My now husband even commented that "next time" we just cut some of my mother's friends from the guest list and book the full package from Lemon & Lime. Ashley’s organization and documents helped keep me “on track” and calm in moments of doubt. There was even one frantic phone call to Ashley a month from my event because I was overwhelmed by my to-do list. We walked through the to-do list and she offered to take some of the tasks. By the end of the conversation, the to-do list didn't seem as daunting and I had a good strategy for tackling the tasks. As far as the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about anything and was even a little. . . bored because there wasn't anything to worry about since all of the logistics and details were taken care of by Ashley and her team. Ashley and her team did an amazing job transforming the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception space that was more than I had envisioned. Thinking of everything, Ashley’s team even packed us a bag of each popcorn flavor from the popcorn bar! The day was truly memorable and nothing short of wonderful thanks to Ashley’s expertise and attention to detail. I will miss our email correspondences (Ashley was very responsive). . . I may need to think of an event in the future just to have as an excuse to work with Lemon & Lime again. A BIG BIG BIG thank you to Ashley and her team (Dara and Jackie)!
Wedding: 10/12/2013

Lee 1 Reviews
I can't say enough about the ladies at lemon & lime! They are absolutely amazing people and planners! From the moment that I met with them I knew that it was meant to be. Working with Katey and Ellen made wedding planning a breeze! They are incredibly responsive and creative and go above and beyond to get the job done. I can't imagine going through the wedding process without them! All our family and friends have talked about how seamless the wedding went and that couldn't of been said without lemon & lime. I would recommend them in a heartbeat! If Katey wasn't tying the knot (YAY!) around the same time as my sister we would totally fly them down to help with her South Carolina nuptials! Can't say enough good things about this company and their team!
Wedding: 10/12/2013

nilam 1 Reviews
LEMON AND LIME EVENT DESIGN are amazing! I think about how to start writing this review, if only to say, I would not have been able to survive without them. They are unbelievably detailed, wonderful, caring, time-oriented, savvy, creative, and just plain awesome. My husband and I live in Chicago, so I was anxious about planning a wedding from afar. Lemon and Lime helped us through every step of the wedding planning process. They spent time with us during the weekends we came for site visits and tastings, spent hours chatting about design, logistics, and vendors, and helped make our parents feel at ease every step of the way.

The weekend of the wedding everything went as planned because of them. I gave them a very lengthy list of placement of the random decor items I purchased. Not only did they set everything up exactly as I asked, but they took the decor one step further! Caitlin and the design team even constructed a hanging installation to place over the head table. I cannot gush more about this entire team. If I lived in Baltimore I would invite them over to my house every Friday just to hang out! They are amazing ladies!

Our wedding weekend was a magical, and a dream come true. We owe it all to them!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Lemon & Lime - specifically Lyndsay and Ashley - for the month of package, which was great. I kept going back and forth on whether I should get a wedding coordinator and I am so happy that I did as without them I would have just been stressed the day of the wedding. From the first meeting to the end, they were super responsive to my needs. I had contracted with most of m vendors, but I still needed to finalize transportation, lighting, and programs/seating assignments and they helped with all three by determining the vendors I should compare and even helping me get quotes and finalize with them. They created a super detailed day of timeline that was extremely helpful so that I could tell everyone where they needed to be and when, but also were open to changes I wanted to make and fit in things I added at the last minute. On the day of the wedding Lyndsay was with me for most of the day to make sure everything went smoothly. I had a church wedding so she was there to make sure the ceremony went off without a hitch, but they also had other members of the team at the venue making sure vendors showed up and everything looked great before the guests arrived. The bridal party and I got to the venue a little early and she made sure to bring us down apps/drinks so we had something to snack on before the reception started. And then kept us within the timeline for the rest of the night. We didn't even have to worry about the gifts or decor items I had as she brought them to my mom's house the next day. We were able to continue our celebration without having to worry about break down or anything. So if you are debating about whether to go with a wedding coordinator it is totally worth it and I would definitely pick Lemon & Lime as they really are dedicated to making your wedding perfect.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ahhhh where do I even begin?! When my husband and I began looking for wedding planners, I didn't so much care about their years in the business- I just wanted people that I thought I could work well with, because I knew they would be a large part of my life over a very exciting and stressful year. When I first met Katey and Ashley, I loved them right away. And then I met Ellen, and just loved her too. And that was the beginning. Throughout my wedding planning process, they were so wonderful to work with. They kept me on track (which was NOT an easy task haha), but also didn't make me feel bad or stressed out when I was really behind on my timeframes. They went absolutely above and beyond what they signed up for, and did so with smiles all throughout. And then- my wedding day. It was literally the most beautiful thing I could have ever imagined. I had a really great vision, but knew I wouldn't be able to execute it without professional help. Thank GOD I hired Lemon and Lime, because my day was absolutely flawless. Everything that I hoped for was executed PERFECTLY, down to every tiny little detail. I literally think they were inside my head even when I wasn't there to answer questions. I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am that I chose Lemon and Lime to make my wedding so freaking beautiful. They worked so hard, and it paid off so clearly. I would recommend them a million times over.
Wedding: 09/13/2013

Aaron 1 Reviews
We brought Lemon & Lime on about 3 months before our wedding. We had already picked a caterer, a band, and venue, and were quickly getting drowned in the "minor details" of scheduling, flowers, and everything else. Basically, the stress was starting to eat us alive--they were a well-oiled machine who quickly got everything in order and reduced the load on us to an amazing degree. Though you have to take this sort of thing with a grain of salt, our guests (about a 100) commented that it was the most fun they'd ever had a wedding in their lives, and the most beautiful--I honestly believe they were telling the truth as well. When we did panic over something, Lemon & Lime always responded quickly to emails. My one bit of advice, get a wedding coordinator (Lemon & Lime or someone else), early--the earlier you do so, the less stress you'll have, and believe me, it'll be the only money you spend you DON'T regret.
Wedding: 09/06/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Party Supplies

Private User 5 Reviews
We got married in Aug at a private home/residence. There are many challenges that come with planning an outdoor, at-home wedding. We wanted a team that could handle it. After meeting with alot of planners, we chose Lemon and Lime. Thank god - we could NOT have done it without them. As expected, there were ALOT of variables to manage & coordinate (busy holiday + multiple events + nontraditional venue = alot of work and surprises). But the L&L teamed handled the chaos with poise and professionalism and made it all seamless and transparent to us and our guests. They worked nonstop for 14+ hours a day for three days on a holiday weekend. They oversaw 8+ vendors (e.g., catering, tent and equipment, decor and flowers, restrooms, dessert/cake company, DJ and entertainment, photography, and DJ/entertainment) to pull off a beautiful, flawless multi-day event. If you are looking for a team that do it all, they r the full package. Their organization & attention to detail meant even the smallest tasks were handled with care. Their work ethic is unbelievable. During crunch time, they'll do everything they need to do to get the job done (even if it means calling in extra staff). And are creative. As a very busy bride, I was less than organized, but still very particular about the look/feel. After just a brief decor conversation, I handed over some pictures + a ton of raw material with little guidance about how it was all supposed to come together. L&L translated my scattered thoughts into a picture-perfect, Pinterest-worthy layout & design. Last, they are flexible + adaptable; they were always willing to step outside their job description (e.g., picking up family members from hotels, diffusing difficult vendor/family situations, shopping for forgotten accessories). They did all this with a genuine SMILE. In the end, L&L made our day unforgettable (in a good way). Our investment was returned to us times a thousand in both piece of mind and memories. Thank you Lemon and Lime!!
Wedding: Recently Married

Leslie 1 Reviews
I LOVE lemon and lime!!! I have told numerous friends about them and I am so sad that my wedding is over, because I don't get to talk to Ellen, Katey and Ashley everyday! I can not say enough good things about them! I never worried, never stressed, never turned into a bridezilla because I knew that Lemon and Lime would be there to help me and to show me the way.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When my daughter got engaged in October 2012, I thought she and I would easily be able to plan the perfect wedding for her in August 2013. After just a few short months, I knew we were in way over our heads and needed some professional wedding help! That is when we found and hired Lemon and Lime Event Planners. It was the smartest thing we did as Katey, Ellen and their company made my daughter's wedding dreams come true! These women are so friendly and hard working. They go above and beyond with their attention to detail and fantastic ideas. I would not hesitate to recommend Lemon and Lime to any bride! You will be so glad you hired this team of wonderful women. If you want a beautiful wedding that you can actually enjoy every minute of, you would be smart to call them now!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lemon and Lime were amazing! Our wedding ran so smoothly and they took care of everything. I didn't have to worry at all that day. They provided me with suggestions for vendors and even helped me with a last minute printing crisis. They found an amazing vendor who designed the programs and table numbers in record time and had them printed two days before the wedding.

I loved working with Lemon and Lime and even my husband said they were the best money we spent at the wedding. Our wedding wouldn't have been such a success without their help!
Wedding: 08/03/2013

Timiko 1 Reviews
Lemon and Lime were HELPFUL and SUPER Professional. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. They went all out to make sure that everything went smooth and clear. We would HIGHLY recommend them for event services. They know how to ROCK a Party!

Thank you ladies!
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
Ashley and Katey are fanstastic! I originally didn't think I needed a wedding planner because I kept reading all these reviews about how great my venue was and how you didn't need a planner because the coordinator there was so great. Although the venue was fantastic, I can't imagine my wedding day without Ashley and Katey. I literally had no stress on the day of the wedding because Katey and Ashley made sure everything ran flawlessly. (People actually kept commenting on how relaxed and calm I was.)

I booked Lemon & Lime Events for day-of coordinating, but they did way more than that. They found me a designer for my programs and menus and helped me design them. They even went and printed all of the paper materials for me so I wasn't stressed the week of the wedding. They also came to pick up all of the wedding items that I made a couple days before the wedding so I didn't have to worry about delivering them to the wedding.

They made me feel so great about all of my wedding decisions, even the unorthodox things that I decided to do. I am so happy we booked them because they made the wedding flawless and stress free!
Wedding: Recently Married
 443-574-5463
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire