lemon & lime event design

lemon & lime event design

Baltimore, MD 21230 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lemon & Lime planned our entire wedding from start to finish. My now-husband and I have very hectic schedules, so we really relied on them for everything. They gave us good recommendations throughout the entire process and were very responsive to all of our questions. We were very happy with our vendors, band, and officiant—all of whom were recommended by Lemon & Lime.

Lemon & Lime coordinated all of our vendors and took care of any problems. I had no worries the week of my wedding and had barely any last-minute tasks because they took care of it all.

Their strength is their dedication to ensuring that your wedding captures your personalities. I was the anti-bride and really didn’t value the importance of the small details. (Boy was I wrong!) Lemon & Lime took care of all of our small details, which every single guest that I have spoken to noticed and complimented! They were able to execute such a personal task because they really took the time to get to know us. We met with them numerous times throughout the process and spoke on the phone a lot, too. They came to all of our big vendor meetings and provided invaluable guidance. I absolutely hated wedding planning (again, I was the anti-bride), but really looked forward to meeting with them. They are kind and caring people and are super, super fun. By the end of the process, I actually found myself enjoying some of the tasks.

I highly recommend Lemon & Lime. They are a great group of planners who will make sure your wedding is everything you envisioned!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley and lemon & lime were fantastic. Although I am fairly organized person, I have a very demanding job, and I don't think I would have been able to pull off our wedding and continue to work without Ashley's help. We used her services for the month before the wedding, and it was without a doubt the best money we spent as I (and my mother!) were very calm the day of the wedding and didn't have to worry about a thing. I told Ashley when we first spoke that if there were any problems at the wedding, I didn't want to be aware of them and wanted our planner to take care of them. Ashley definitely kept up her end of the bargain as apparently there were issues with the transportation that I only learned about when we got back from our honeymoon. Her rates are very reasonable compared to other planners in the DC area. I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express my extreme happiness with our experience with Lemon and Lime properly. From our initial email requesting more information, to our wedding day, the ladies from L&L were beyond our expectations.

They are an extremely fun, passionate group, and truly strive to make your wedding everything you envision. We worked most closely with Ellen Franz, who was just amazing. The owners, Katey and Ashley were also in regular contact with me over the course of our engagement. Any questions, big or small, they answered quickly and with enthusiasm. Crazy idea? Don't worry, they can make it happen.

When our bakery closed two weeks before the wedding, they were on it , helping find solutions and offering to handle anything necessary. Issues also arose with our venue regarding linens, and Ellen handled it when I was ready to lose my mind.

The day of, Ellen and Ashley were on site and handled everything. It all went smoothly and exactly as we had hoped. Our guests are still commenting on how amazing they were. They were present without being intrusive. Honestly, after an 18 month engagement, it felt more like two additional friends were there. I'll truly miss working with them and will highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Mother in Law was very generous and had offered to pay for this service. At the time I didn't feel it was necessary, but boy was I wrong! My gratitude and love of Katey and Lemon and Lime is priceless. It was so great for them to figure out the timeline and the execution of everything. I never thought once on the Wedding Day of something going wrong. The fact that my family, friends and myself were able to relax and enjoy getting their hair and makeup done and enjoying that moment was irreplaceable. They also provided us with pre-wedding timelines, tipping guides, and any information we needed. Their large inventory of wedding décor and items was also a plus. It was such a sense of relief that a few days before the wedding I gave Lemon and Lime all of my décor and plan and leave it all up to them, I was actually able to relax. I think the best thing about it was not only my husband I able to enjoy the weekend, but our family was too, and therefore all of our guests.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had the PERFECT wedding day and it was all because of Ashley and Katey of Lemon and Lime! We hired Lemon and Lime to help with the month of wedding planning and it was the BEST decision we made! Working with Ashley and Katey made me feel so relaxed throughout the entire process and I was actually able to enjoy my wedding weekend without any stress! When little "hiccups" happened the girls took care of everything so no one had to stress! Throughout the entire weekend they made us feel so special and they gave us 110%! I would strongly recommend Lemon and Lime to every bride!! Not only were they extremely professional, but they also made me feel comfortable and truly made me feel special! They had awesome ideas and took care of every little detail! Having Ashley and Katey allowed me and my family to truly enjoy the wedding! Thank you Ashley and Katey - Lemon and Lime is the best! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I really can’t heap enough praises on our wedding planning team from Lemon & Lime Event Design. They planned our entire wedding week to perfection, including our rehearsal dinner, welcome brunch, wedding ceremony and reception. They anticipated issues before the issues ever arose, responded to requests quickly and effectively, and allowed us to enjoy our nuptials stress free.

We began working with Lemon & Lime over a year before our wedding. Because we live in Guam and were hosting our wedding back home in Maryland, we knew we really needed someone who could handle the demands of long distance planning. The ladies of Lemon & Lime organized planning meetings whenever we were home for a visit, and they arranged FaceTime meetings, Skype calls and conference calls when we needed to speak with a vendor from afar. They kept us on target with our timeline, and guided us through the chaotic last few weeks before our wedding.

Speaking of vendors, Lemon & Lime maintains fabulous working relationships with some of the best vendors in Maryland. Everything about our day was perfect, thanks to the terrific vendors Lemon & Lime connected us with.

If you are even considering whether to hire an event coordinator and designer, do yourself a HUGE favor and hire one now. In fact, do yourself an even bigger favor and hire Lemon & Lime. They are bubbly, friendly, energetic, talented, creative, professional, hard working, and downright perfect.

Everything about our wedding, down to the smallest detail, had Lemon & Lime’s expert touch. Thanks to Katey, Ashley, Ellen, Caitlin, Lauren, and all the incredible staff members and interns at Lemon & Lime, our wedding was seamless and beautiful. They truly went above and beyond the call of duty. Hire them now.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We found lemon & lime about 2 months before our wedding. All of the details of the day were overwhelming us, and we just wanted to enjoy the time leading up to our wedding. The ladies at lemon & lime listened to our vision and coordinated with our vendors to help everything flow. Every detail of the wedding day was perfectly taken care of and was beyond anything we had expected.
Lemon & lime was very flexible with working with our budget and offered many unique ideas to match our personalities. The day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and was coordinated perfectly for everyone to enjoy the fireworks. My husband and I were able to have fun, and literally did not worry about a thing.
We highly recommend the ladies at lemon & lime, as they allowed us to enjoy all of the fun and excitement of the wedding, without stressing over details.

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley, Katey, and the team were beyond helpful, available, and flexible during my wedding planning. I worked primarily with Ashley, and she answered every single one of my (many!) emails so promptly (which is HUGE! I always knew Ashley was there for me and I REALLY appreciated that). Ashley recommended great vendors and even had items available for my husband and I to use during our wedding (which was so awesome!). I really appreciated the time and energy that Ashley put into making sure my wedding was exactly how I envisioned. I started my planning thinking I did not need a wedding planner, but leading up to the wedding and the day of, I can say with 100% certainty that I could not have done it without them! They took so much stress and pressure off of me and my family, and they were there in so many ways (more than I can even name: the rehearsal, coordinating with all if my vendors, maintaining a positive attitude (which I was so thankful for!), managing the day of, picking up small things from my house, setting up all the decor, running the show, making sure I knew where to go and when, coordinating everything, managing the photo booth, moving things around throughout the day, cleaning up the decor, helping guests, etc. etc.). I cannot recommend the Lemon & Lime team enough (and I have!). I am so, so thankful that I hired them. They were so fun to work with, and they have so many great ideas, but most importantly, they made sure my beautiful wedding day was perfect in so many ways - from the tiny details to the big things (like working miracles with my photo booth and making sure my pups were safe and sound!). I had an incredible amount of event decor, and they made sure it all was set up and so beautiful. I really could not have done it without them! Thank you, Lemon & Lime!! You're the best!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Let me start by saying that I was initially very reluctant to hire a wedding planner. I thought that wedding planners were only for rich people and the cost of a wedding planner would just inflate our budget. Needless to say, I was not going to be an easy to please client.

In the end, I can say that Lemon and Lime event design was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. They were incredibly organized throughout the whole process. They gave us have peace of mind that nothing would slip through the cracks. They also helped design an absolutely stunning ceremony and reception. All of our guests were highly complimentary of the entire wedding.

Lemon and Lime made great vendor suggestions (DJs, Photographers, Florists, etc.) which helped us keep our budget reasonable without sacrificing a quality product. They also helped out with a lot of little details that extend past the scope of their roles. For example, our cake vendor agreed to place flowers on our cake in a specific arrangement but neglected to do so. Ashley and Ellen stepped-up and placed the flowers beautifully making it look very professional.

When it came to the day of the wedding, they made sure everything ran smoothly. Even when issues came up that could have ruined the day, they helped everyone to remain calm and helped identify solutions which allowed us to continue to enjoy our day.

I may have started out as a resistant client, but I ended as a complete convert. If you are like I was and concerned about the costs that a planner will add to your budget, I highly recommend you let go of that feeling and hire Lemon and Lime. All of the things they will do for your wedding will more than make up for the costs.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Howie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lemon & Lime were a dream to work with! My husband and I used them for month of wedding coordination, but we first met with Ashley at our venue a year before the wedding so she could see the space and we could go over our vision. In the month before the wedding, we again met with Ashley to go over the schedule of events. Ashley reached out to all of our vendors with a detailed schedule, which allowed my husband and I to focus on last minute details (and there are more than you realize!). Ashley came to the rehearsal with us to familiarize herself with the space and help hang baby's breath wreaths we had made. The day of the wedding she picked up all decor from our house and set up (and I may be biased) the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! Throughout the night Ashley and her team were there to take care of any last minute details (helping to bustle my dress, moving family photos inside when it started raining, adjusting the lighting at the venue, handing out tip envelops to vendors, you name it). It was great to be able to relax knowing we were in totally capable hands. I would absolutely recommend Lemon & Lime if you are looking for a down to earth but detail oriented wedding planner!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say that hasn't already been said? We chose the ladies of L&L for our month of coordination, but it was much more than that. After our first meeting with Katey & Ashley bonding over all things Maryland, our pups, and Ohio we knew they were the best fit for us and what we wanted for our low key day. We had a long engagement and Katey & Ashley were always sending us emails to check in to see how things were going and if we needed anything at all. Katey met with us for our consultation at Local Color Flowers and set up the entire run of show for the weekend, coordinating with all of our vendors. The weekend of our wedding, they were amazing. Our venue was "do it yourself", so the L&L girls had to do all the set up & breakdown, and I can't even begin to tell you how I felt when I walked into the barn and saw my ideas come to life and how wonderful and beautiful they made everything look. It was so nice to know that I did not have to worry about a thing that morning, all I had to do was hang out with my BM's, drink mimosa's and get ready... I knew everything was in good hands with Katey & the rest of the L&L girls. The were in contact all morning long with vendors and my MOH's & the BM to make sure our schedule was still on time and that we didn't need anything at all. I can not express enough my gratitude for these ladies and everything that they did for us to make our day memorable and special and go off without a hitch. I was never a believer in having a wedding planner & Katey & the L&L girls changed my mind. If you're looking... BOOK THEM.... you will not be sorry! I know we'll have a lifelong friendship with Katey, Ashley and the L&L girls!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Lemon & Lime as our day of coordinator, it was one of the best decisions that we made. I don't think I can say enough good things about Lemon & Lime, they were there for us during the entire planning process. I worked specifically with Lyndsay and she was incredible. Anytime I had questions or doubts she was there to help me. Thanks to Lyndsay and the Lemon & Lime team, I didn't have any responsibilities or worries the entire day. We were able to enjoy the entire day from start to finish without any stress. We literally just showed up, got married and had a wonderful day/evening. I would highly recommend Lemon & Lime to anyone planning a wedding!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
MrsMiller2be
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lemon & Lime (L&L) were absolutely amazing. We hired them for month of coordination, and let me just say that was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. All of the L&L ladies are SO SWEET, creative, and organized, and you can really tell that when they are working with you, you are their 100% most important priority. I specifically worked with Lyndsay, Katey, and Ellen on my November 30th wedding. Lyndsay was amazingly proactive with everything, and responded to ALL of my millions of emails with lightning speed. L&L coordinated all of our vendors, organized our timeline for the day (down to the MINUTE), set up all of our décor for the ceremony and reception and made sure everything was running smoothly throughout the day. They even picked up lunch for the bridesmaids and groomsmen and checked in on us throughout the day to see if there was anything they could do.
During the reception, they were lifesavers with their Wedding Survival Kit, including fashion tape, bandaids, and most importantly, TUMS! It was because of L&L that I was able to be cool, calm, and collected and really soak in and ENJOY the entire wedding day. I didn’t feel a bit of stress or worry because I knew that L&L had it all under control! What was also important to me was that my mom and sister both be stress-free and not have to run around like crazy people on the wedding day. Thanks to Lemon & Lime, we were able to enjoy the hotel suite and we sipped mimosas and got ready for the walk down the aisle!
I feel like Lemon & Lime were more than coordinators, they felt like good friends. As a person who, at first, was on the fence about hiring a month of/day of coordinator, I strongly recommend every bride hire one, specifically Lemon & Lime!! I really cannot express in words my gratitude to them for making my wedding day run so perfectly and keeping everyone happy throughout the process.
Alyssa

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't think I could say enough great things about Lemon and Lime. I would not have had a wedding without them! They were with me every step of the way. My wedding day went so smoothly. My only job was to have my hair and makeup done... then I showed up at the venue and it had all come together perfectly! Besides being nervous about everyone looking at me during my vows I had a completely stress free day. These ladies are worth every penny and then some... I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had the pleasure of working with Ashley and all the girls at Lemon and Lime and I LOVED THEM SO MUCH- I miss them now that my wedding is over!
If I could go back and get them earlier in my planning (I did the month package) I would certainly go back in time and have them throughout the year. BUT even just having the final month package (even though Ashley met with me to go to appts, emailed with me daily, and took my calls a little before my month started :) She and her girls went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my life as easy as possible. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding, family and friends all because they took care of everything and made it as stress-free as possible. Ashley and her girls are truly remarkable and I couldn't of had the wedding experience I did without them. My favorite memory of them was when I realized after my ceremony that my shoes were killing my feet, she made one of her girls go to her car and get me flip flops!!! I mean they took care of me and my bridal party as if we were family- I can't say enough kind words about them and if you considering a planner- PICK LEMON AND LIME!!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These girls were my savior! I had issues with my venue the whole planning process and having Katey and Ellen totally put my mind at ease! They are genuinely excited and there for you as a friend but very professional and get things done. I had a vision and they totally executed it for me so I could be stress free on my wedding day. If I did need anything day of they were right there to make it happen. At the end of the night they packed everything up for my mom to pick up the next day and even took care of mailing in my marriage license while I was away on the honeymoon. Katey even texted me the next morning with some shots from our photographer, videographer and one she took herself. I can't say enough good things about them!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
443-574-5463
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment