Leli Photography

• Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

We are still waiting for my daughter's pictures. He required us to pay all the money up front which we did but still have not received any pictures. I paid over 3500.00 for the albums and he does not return phone calls nor has given us a definate date only the fact he is on top of it. I strongly recommend you NOT use this vendor. So disappointed. It is almost two years later and STILL NO PICTURES!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Please allow this posting to stay on your website. Please don't let Gary Leli of Leli Photography threaten to sue you to remove "negative" postings about him.

There are facts that future couples need to see. This man has duped couples into signing contracts with him and not providing their services for years.

FACT: My wife and I have been waiting over 2 years for our video from Gary Leli Photo.

FACT: It does not take 2 years to produce a video.

FACT: Gary Leli said on the news he has run out of money.

FACT: There are over 1 dozen couples and more to come that have paid Gary Leli and are waiting for the products that Leli is obligated via contract to produce.

FACT: Public records show outstanding judgements from couples against Leli Photo.

The public deserves to know this.

Here is the link to today's news story.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary is extremely professional and very easy to get along with. His quality of work is exceptional and I will definitely recommend him to other brides.

• Wedding: 11/08/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leli Photography did a wonderful job, the pictures were exactly what I expected.

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Having Gary of Leli Photography help us with our wedding was more than a pleasure. He's a true professional that does his best to accomodate all the needs of both a bride and groom for their wedding day. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer.

• Wedding: 09/12/2008
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

I would recommend the photography but I was really dissappointed with the videographer. Poor quality, unsteady, poor sound . Video is not presentable to family and friends.

Leli Photography responded with the following comments:

Customer is stating only the raw footage of Video and not the finished product. No editing was done yet on this video. Editing will smooth out any footage for the final version

• Wedding: 06/08/2008
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Gary Leli is totally unreliable. I am an attorney who has successfully sued Gary Leli for the return of monies paid. Both had signed contracts. My son and daughter have been waiting years for their wedding albums. He has not delivered the albums or returned their money. My children have two separate unpaid judgments against him. His home is in his wife's name. You will not successfully recover any money on your judgment.

If you hire him, make sure to hold back a significant sum to insure delivery of your albums. (at least 50%).

Most of these wedding forums delete negative comments after they receive a call from him. LI weddings blocked my daughter's account so that she could not communicate with other brides.

• Wedding: 10/06/2007
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED OR IS THINKING OF BOOKING THIS PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER BEWARE!!!! GARY LELI SIGNED CONTRACTS, TOOK OUR MONEY, AND DID NOT PRODUCE A PRODUCT SOME 3,4,5,6+++ YEARS LATER! HE MAKES ENDLESS EXCUSES, NEVER TAKES PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HE HAS/HASN'T DONE. EACH CLIENT PAID HIM IN FULL FOR THEIR WEDDING AND HE SQUANDERED THAT MONEY BETWEEN THE TIME OF BOOKING AND THE WEDDING DATE -- THEN COMPLAINS HE DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO FULFILL THE CONTRACT AFTERWARDS! THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN JUDGEMENTS AGAINST HIM AND A FEDERAL TAX LIEN ON HIS HOME... a matter of PUBLIC RECORD!!! HE THREATENS TO SUE ANY ONLINE WEDDING WEBSITE/SOURCE THAT SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM SO THE POSTS GET DELETED. ANYTHING WITH A WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR. HE IS A CROOK - YOU WILL *NEVER* GET YOUR PHOTOS/ALBUMS/ITEMS!! Civil Judgements awarded GO UNPAID!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!

• Wedding: 09/09/2007
  • Flexibility: 0.0

We used gary for both photos and video. We still have not received our albums. We are not the only people in this same situation. He does not deliver on the contract that he signs with you. he does not return calls. we are just very upset!! Please do not pay any vendor in full until you are picking up the final finished product.

• Wedding: 08/01/2007
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

It took me 2+ yrs to receive final products all with mistakes but I wasn't about to wait any longer for items for fear that I'd end up with nothing! DO NOT USE!!!!! I called him ALL the time. He doesn't return calls. You have to call at all different times from different numbers to get him to pick up the phone. I cannot stress enough not to use him.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
631-862-1941
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
1.6