Lee's Specialty

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

I worked specifically with Michelle but all of the staff at Lee's are friendly and helpful. With Lee's I was able to find what I was looking for and then some! The invitations and save the dates are phenomenal! I have been thinking of more reasons to go back to Lee's (Like cocktail napkins and gifts for friends and family). They went above and beyond my expectations and we will use them for all future even invites.Thank you so much!
Katie P

1+ year ago

We were blown away by our gorgeous invitations. Lee's was so helpful in carefully designing the invitation wording. In addition, they were so caring and involved to make sure our escort cards and menu card looked perfect as well. We would highly recommend Lee's!

Diana
06/14/2014

I used Lee's for all of my wedding invites, after party invite, programs, wedding guest book - they were simply the best. Many have commented how elegant my invitations turned out. To be honest you can spend a lot on junk - I chose to spend wisely and get the best at Lee's

Linda
05/31/2014

Lee's Specialty is the best! They are warm, friendly, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything is just perfect.

1+ year ago

We were VERY pleased with the service from Michelle and Nicola at Lee's. They went above and beyond to make sure our order was correct and on time.
Crains, on the other hand, was a nightmare. EVERYTHING was double the estimated time to complete and we almost didn't get the stock we had chosen, even though they told Lee's in advance that it was available? I would definitely order from another company next time.

Emilie
03/28/2014

They're professional, fun and knowledgeable to work with!! I've been doing business with the Lee's Ladies for years, have planned many events with them and have always had positive experiences there!

2+ years ago

I loved working with Michelle. She really understood what the couple wanted for their invitation and it turned out to be the most beautiful one I have ever seen!!!

2+ years ago

The staff at Lee's specialty are all helpful, warm and responsive. The taste level is extremely high and the mission is to creatively and effectively meet their client's needs. I highly recommend the Lee's Specialty.

tim
07/28/2012

We Had no clue of what we was doing and we found them we went and Talked to Michele and she helped us through every step and the Staff i think are Family once Again Southern Hospitality and the prices was a great price when we picked up our Order they Remembered us and they treated us like we are apart of their Family Thank you to the Staff

Services Used: Invitations

My mother and I have had the pleasure of working with Lee's Speciality for several years and wouldn't consider any other vendor for invitations for my wedding. The staff is professional, kind, caring and creative. Their knowledge, expertise and attention to detail is first rate. They made the experience a joy. They even were able to help me via long distance with my stationary needs. I would recommend Lee's Speciality for any type of invitation or stationary .

Services Used: Invitations

My experience with Lee Specialty was perfect in every way. They were helpful, patient, considerate, and extremely attentive.

Services Used: Invitations

Everyone at Lee's Specialty was a pleasure to work with. They are very professional and knowledgeable about all aspects of wedding invitations, addressing envelopes, save the date cards, napkins, wedding programs, place cards, etc.

They took care of all of our stationary needs. Everything was beautiful and tastefully done.

I can't wait to work with them again in the future!!

Services Used: Invitations

Lee's was amazing! Our custom-made wedding invitations were by far the most special touch of our wedding and, six months later, we are still getting compliments. Michelle worked with us for months to get the perfect final product and we couldn't have imagined how beautiful they would turn out. The entire experience was so wonderful and that my brother and future sister-in-law are having their invitations done with Lee's too. I can't say enough great things about this place!

Services Used: Invitations

I was so pleased with my service at Lee's Specialty, Ltd. Not only did they help me with planning my daughters wedding but also my sons. The quality of service and expertise was more than I could have expected. The staff at Lee's made both of my experiences very easy and enjoyable, mostly due to their flexibilty and willingness to do whatever my needs were. I highly recommend Lee's Specialty to anyone looking for quality in invitations and customer service.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Lee's was very wonderful to work with. They sat down with me and talked very patiently with me to go through all the in's and out's of my wedding invitation suite. They made sure I got everything I wanted out of my invitation suite and that it was within my budget. My invitations were BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Recently Married

Michelle is great! This was a great experience for me.