Leavitt Music

4463 S. Eagle Circle
Aurora, CO 80015 | map
Agency or Band: Agency
Band size: 4-6, 7+
Genres: Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, ...

Quality of Service:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The perfect touch for our ceremony! They found a string quartet version of "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys, because that was my husband's dream song to walk down the aisle to as Mr. & Mrs.....

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Services Used: Band
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna and Dan allowed me to choose my own music selections - I didn't have to make any compromises, as their string quartet knew all six of my selections. The music was lovely, and I received several compliments from my guests.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sounded great and were very flexible with what we wanted and last minute changes. Right on with ques and very professional.

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Although I was only able to hear 2 songs performed by the Cloud 9 String Quartet (because I was hiding out before the ceremony), I received numerous compliments from my guests. Everyone loved the variety of music they played & I am so glad I found them! The Leavitt's were easy to work with & very professional. They also told me I looked beautiful & they loved my dress...which is always nice to hear :)

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Profile Picture
Melissa
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Leavitt played beautifully, worked within my price range, and great value.

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing and wonderful! We had a quartet with the trumpet added. It was great! Highly recommended

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quartet was amazing. They were incredibly professional, well-dressed and played exactly what we wanted. They were right on cue for the entire ceremony and the guests loved the music.

• Wedding: 09/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victorian Strings Quartet was a pleasure to work with! They spent time working with the Bride and Groom to get their ceremony music just right. The music was beautiful, and they adapted to changes caused by the rain very well. I will definitely hire them for weddings and events in the future.

Berit Berndes Raymer Berndes Weddings By Design

• Wedding: 01/15/2009
Profile Picture
Berit
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used a string trio from Leavitt Music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. They did a great job. Their sound was absolutely amazing. They had a great selection of music to choose from and each piece sounded wonderful. They really added the special touch I needed for my special day! They were professional and friendly and I highly recommend them to anyone in Colorado looking for a String Quartet or String Trio for their ceremony.

Leavitt Music responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind comments. It is always our desire to go beyond satisfaction. We hope that the success of your first day of marriage is exceeded by many more days of a blessed life together. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Daniel and Anna Leavitt

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leavitt Music Service was the perfect fit for our wedding. We met with the Leavitts at their home and went over exactly what we wanted for ceremony music and they came through perfectly. I wanted them to hit a specific part in the song they were playing as my soon-to-be wife started down the aisle and they did it perfectly. They are very professional and, more importantly, very talented. We highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/28/2008
303-693-2183
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards