Leavitt Music

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

The perfect touch for our ceremony! They found a string quartet version of "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys, because that was my husband's dream song to walk down the aisle to as Mr. & Mrs.....

Services Used: Band

Anna and Dan allowed me to choose my own music selections - I didn't have to make any compromises, as their string quartet knew all six of my selections. The music was lovely, and I received several compliments from my guests.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Sounded great and were very flexible with what we wanted and last minute changes. Right on with ques and very professional.

Profile Picture
Melissa
07/03/2010

Although I was only able to hear 2 songs performed by the Cloud 9 String Quartet (because I was hiding out before the ceremony), I received numerous compliments from my guests. Everyone loved the variety of music they played & I am so glad I found them! The Leavitt's were easy to work with & very professional. They also told me I looked beautiful & they loved my dress...which is always nice to hear :)

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Leavitt played beautifully, worked within my price range, and great value.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Amazing and wonderful! We had a quartet with the trumpet added. It was great! Highly recommended

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The quartet was amazing. They were incredibly professional, well-dressed and played exactly what we wanted. They were right on cue for the entire ceremony and the guests loved the music.

Profile Picture
Berit
1 Review
01/15/2009

Victorian Strings Quartet was a pleasure to work with! They spent time working with the Bride and Groom to get their ceremony music just right. The music was beautiful, and they adapted to changes caused by the rain very well. I will definitely hire them for weddings and events in the future.

Berit Berndes Raymer
Berndes Weddings By Design

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We used a string trio from Leavitt Music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. They did a great job. Their sound was absolutely amazing. They had a great selection of music to choose from and each piece sounded wonderful. They really added the special touch I needed for my special day! They were professional and friendly and I highly recommend them to anyone in Colorado looking for a String Quartet or String Trio for their ceremony.

Leavitt Music responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind comments. It is always our desire to go beyond satisfaction. We hope that the success of your first day of marriage is exceeded by many more days of a blessed life together. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Daniel and Anna Leavitt

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Leavitt Music Service was the perfect fit for our wedding. We met with the Leavitts at their home and went over exactly what we wanted for ceremony music and they came through perfectly. I wanted them to hit a specific part in the song they were playing as my soon-to-be wife started down the aisle and they did it perfectly. They are very professional and, more importantly, very talented. We highly recommend them.