Lea Buehler B Gorgeous

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea is the sweetest ever! She did my bridal makeup and hair and make-up for my mom and bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous! She was the easiest to work with and helped keep me über calm on such a crazy, hectic day. Trying to find reasons to work with her again! Thank you, Lea!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea is an extremely talented hair and makeup artist and I'm so happy to have booked my weddimg hair/makeup with her. She also brought along extra help the day of to ensure we would be ready in time. Her work is beyond exceptional. She is professional, prompt, and very sweet! On behalf of my bridesmaids, maid of honor, and myself (bride), we want to say thank you for making my wedding day so perfect! We all loved our hair/makeup and were beyond satisfied! We highly recommend Lea Buehler!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the trial run to the wedding day, my expectations were absolutely exceeded! Lea was so easy and fun to work with. I loved that she also styled bridesmaids and in a very timely fashion! We are all ready to go well before our photographer needed us. I also loved her attention to detail, professionalism, and passion for what she does. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, thanks to Lea! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea did an absolute amazing job with the bridesmaids and my flower girl. She did an amazing job with me and I could not have been happier with her service.

She is easy to work with and pleasant to chat with. I would recommend Lea to a bride to be and make no mistake she will make it happen.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On the day of my wedding, Lea was absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and talented. I loved working with her. She gave me great ideas about hair and make-up ideas. She also convinced my mom to wear fake eye-lashes!!! I love it. Lea is extremely professional but super fun to be with on your big day. She kept me relaxed throughout the whole day prior to the ceremony. Oh and the hair and make-up was fabulous! She made me feel so beautiful, and she gave me a lip stick gloss to reapply throughout the evening- no charge! I would recommend her to anyone-weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, and any other special occasion.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea was amazing. She made myself, my mom and my bridesmaids look beautiful! I will use her again and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea is an extremely talented hair and makeup artist. Lea graciously fit in my hair and makeup trial at the last minute so I was able to give it a practice run at my bachelorette party. The makeup was truly gorgeous and my fabulous eyelashes and hair stayed in place the whole night. The day of the wedding her work was just as beautiful and long-lasting. Lea listened to what I wanted and was open to feedback which meant a lot when you want that perfect look on your wedding day. I would definitely recommend Lea to brides who want to feel beautiful on their big day.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea was so amazing to work with... especially with my sixteen year old daughter that is picky about EVERYTHING!! The entire wedding party looked amazing! Lea works to give you the look that you are looking for, not the look she thinks you need...that was very important to me because I like a natural look. I definitely didn't want a vendor that didn't listen to my expectations, it is after all my big day! Lea was so awesome and we all felt beautiful! Thanks Lea!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I was somewhat apprehensive about my appearance and all the photos that would be taken at my wedding. Lea was awesome! Lea was accommodating with all the madness the morning of the wedding. Her make up looks very natural and not "too much"-especially for the outdoors. She did my hair and makeup and it was just enough to give me the confidence that I needed. At first I did not run a trial, but I am glad that I did and was made up for anniversary photos as well. Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Samantha
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Lea was so much fun and she did a wonderful job. She worked within my budget, showed up on time and made me feel beautiful :) Everyone loved their hair and makeup and she made the process fun and stress free. Thanks Lea!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Band
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea can do amazing things with hair. We were all in love with the creativity and beauty she was able to create. I would recommend her for hair hands down!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea is great at what she does and very responsive to changes you request in your style. If something is not quite right, just let her know and she will fix it with no frustration or attitude. Her first priority is making sure you love the way you look. On my wedding day, I told Lea the wrong time. Nobody's fault but my own. Lea hustled to make sure everyone who needed hair and makeup done in time for photos was taken care of. She was super quick and everyone looked awesome. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Stephanie
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea did my hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me and did such an amazing job! My bridesmaids looked so beautiful and they loved their hair. Each looked so unique and absolutely gorgeous!! She knows just how to accentuate natural features and kept me looking like myself, only better!! I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life on my wedding day and Lea made that all possible!! Thank you Lea for making my special day all the more special!!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Randi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah was wonderful. She was on time and worked with a large group of woman of all ages. She did beautiful hair and makeup. Out of 8 of us ladies there were no complaints Id deffinatly use her again.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Lea to do my makeup and both hair and makeup for my bridesmaids for my September 14th wedding and was so happy I did! Lea was so much fun to work with and really listens to what you want for your big day. She made me feel extra beautiful on my wedding day! All of my girls looked gorgeous and polished and loved what Lea and her hair stylist did for them. If you're looking for an amazingly talented artist that is sweet and personable, look no further than Lea and Special Event Hair & Makeup!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lea Buehler of Special Events Hair and Makeup did an incredible and amazing job for both my bridesmaids and myself for my wedding! She also did my hair and makeup for my engagement photo session. I've never felt more beautiful after her handiwork! She is absolutely awesome at what she does and is an extraordinary vendor in the Sacramento area in that she does both hair and makeup for a very reasonable price! She is really sweet and easy to talk to and will listen to your preferences and suggestions. She will also travel to your venue or wherever you're getting ready. I had a fantastic experience with her and highly recommend her if you're looking for a wedding hair AND makeup person or if you just need someone to glam you up for any special occasion! I just wish I had more fancy occasions to go to so I could give her more business! :-)

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Danielle
916-705-5827
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards