Le Papillon Events

Value
Flexibility
Anisa
10/04/2014

Maria was very friendly and easy to work with! She provided great ideas for my wedding as well as some tips to enhance our decor. Just amazing :)

Recently Married

It was a pleasure working with Maria at Le Papillon Events! Maria provided the flowers and decor for my wedding. She responded to my emails quickly, and provided great recommendations based on her experience. On our wedding day, my husband and I were extremely happy with how beautiful the venue looked. Maria did a great job at decorating the hall exactly how we had discussed. I would definitely recommend Le Papillon Events!

Alicia
08/29/2014

Maria is wonderful to work with! She knows her stuff when it comes to florals and decor so we just let her run with it for our wedding and the result for us were beautiful floral arrangements and and. Gorgeous hall. And for a pretty good price. She's great to work with and I highly recommend her!

Recently Married

Thank you so much Maria for doing an amazing job on the flowers and decor. All of our guests complimented us on how beautiful everything looked :)

Recently Married

We just wanted to thank you on all of the beautiful linens you provided us! You were truly able to make our space even more elegant than it already was! We felt like royalty at the head table! Thank you so much for everything, it was a pleasure working with you! We will highly recommend you to our friends and family! And send along some pictures once we receive them!

Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Flora
07/19/2014

Maria was awesome! She was professional, calm and offered great advice, even when I wanted to change my table linens at the last minute.

Services Used: Flowers

Maria was very helpful with improving on the creativity of our ideas/wants for our wedding, she had a lot of helpful advice for our decor and as well how to manage our time to make the most out of the little hours we had for our wedding.

It rained the whole day of our wedding, and people arrived late due to the weather and Maria kept the ball rolling by moving the ceremony inside and getting the guests seated and keeping the wedding party in check with their roles. The venue we chose and the deejay were not following through with our discussed plans which were made prior to the wedding. Maria enforced our wants and needs at the reception and without her at our wedding would have fell apart very quickly.

Maria was very quick at responding to our emails, and showed up to every meeting we had with our vendors and taking the time to discuss all the details we had decided on with our vendors. Maria was attentive with listening to what we wanted and setting up sample decor pieces to give us piece of mind of what we were receiving for our wedding.

We would definitely recommend Maria to any of our friends/family. We want to thank Maria again for all her hard work on the day and our only regret was not hiring Maria for the full wedding planner package!! =)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Mallory
06/14/2014

Maria, you were amazing!! Thank you for everything you did! You're work was outstanding and it was a pleasure working with you. You are a very kind lady with a big heart and lots of talent! Our decor was beautiful and our flowers stunning. They lasted about a month after our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Mallory and George

Jeong
06/07/2014

She did a such amazing job! I rent decorations and I was able to get 20% discount ordering guest favors and invitation. She was very supportive, flexible and know what she does (some planners don't give much alternative and not so flexible). Thanks Maria! Everything turned out so perfectly!! Me and my husband both really appreciate what you did for us and we would definitely recommend her to anyone that I know!!!! :)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations
Recently Married

Rented center pieces for my wedding they were perfect. I could be anymore happy with how they looked. They delivered and picked them up so I had nothing to worry about.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
Arminda
03/29/2014

Maria, is such a wonderful person to work with. She understood our vision and did her absolute best execute it. Communication is definitely her biggest strength, it was very easy to get a hold of her and especially getting closer to the wedding date when things were getting extremely busy. I'm so happy that we found her as a vendor and were able to utilize her as our event planner and wedding decor.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Jesse
03/23/2014

Patient, attention to detail, flexible under changing environment. She Pulled it off, was fantastic with my family and could not have asked for a better experience. The decor and flowers were next level, with incredible attention to detail. She was very patient with the ups and downs of a wedding and really helped to keep us calm. She made our day perfect, no other way to put it.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Sonia
11/09/2013

Maria created a GORGEOUS atmosphere for our wedding. She is very friendly, approachable, and makes you feel like a real bride, not just another client. We are still receiving compliments that our wedding was the most beautiful that people had ever attended. I was so satisfied and pleased by everything. The backdrops and centre pieces were stunning, flowers fresh and beautiful, and Maria turned an ordinary space into an amazing ceremony room. I would highly recommend her!! Just amazing!

1+ year ago

Maria at Le Papillon was such a great addition to planning the most special day of my life so far. We hired her for flowers and full decor for our ceremony and reception. She went above and beyond with her ideas. I just told her my colour scheme and she took it and ran with it. She was sure to always be available to discuss any details with me and also gave alot of great ideas on how we can save costs. She is not one who is looking to make you pay the most, if anything she's one of the very few decor companies that was trying to save me money. I went and saw so many other companies and none of them were able to guide me through and help me plan this special day as cost effectively as possible, but Maria was able to do it. I would definately recommend you to go with her. My wedding looked absolutely gorgeous and everything including the flowers and decor came out beautifully. Most people thought I paid an arm and a leg for it but in all honesty Maria was so careful with my budget that she was able to reduce costs as much as she could to the point where I was even impressed. DEFINATELY the place to go for any functions you're planning. She was so good that even my bridesmaids used her to plan decorate my wedding shower.

Ruxandra
08/31/2013

Maria, Le Papillon Events, provided beautiful and elegant flower arrangements (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, center pieces) as well as decor accessories (table runners, chair cover, etc). She worked very closely with us and made decor recommendations and designed the flower arrangement not only aligned with our personal style but also within our budget constraints. It was a pleasure to work with Maria and her team.

Lynne
08/15/2013

The centerpieces were amazing and fit my venue perfectly!