LCI Paper Co

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
[Private]

The printing service we used not LCI, made an error on the RSVP cards and told us they did not have any more of the cards in their stock and would try to find something else that was close to match the invitations. I was not happy to say the least. I was able to track the style on the internet but in was in a different color. I sent an email to the company explaining what I needed. Larry at LCI replied quickly and he was awesome. I told him the style of card and color I needed. He was able to get it for me!! I received the cards in the mail today! Even if you don't see it on their site, send an email and ask if they can help. I am so glad I did. Thanks again, Larry!!

Services Used: Invitations

OMG, this company saved my life! I had been searching for quality card stock in the correct sizes at a decent price for months and had no luck, then I stumbled onto their site somehow and was blown away by their products and prices. I ordered all of my card stock, envelopes, and assembly supplies from LCI and my invitations turned out perfect! They even sent me e-mails with tips, tricks, and formatting options to help me through the whole process. I have already spread the word about this site to friends and family, and wont ever use another paper source!

1 Review
2.5

The cardstock I ordered was on sale, yet still far more expensive than what I found later on from other companies. The quality I bought elsewhere was also better than what I had purchased from LCI. I will not be ordering from LCI again.

Services Used: Invitations

I decided on DIY invitations. I priced and compared several online stores, and chose LCI because their prices were good, and they had a large selection. I've placed four orders with them. The first for samples, the second for the bulk of my wedding invitation stationary, the third for thank you note stationary, and the fourth for a little more invitation stationary. (I printed too many of the envelopes upside down). I was able to put together a much more complex invitation, both in terms of number of enclosures and detail of design by using LCI and doing the printnig myself, while staying within my budget.

Recently Married

We wanted to really have our wedding reflect 'us' as a couple and as a result we did a lot of small extra things along the way. One of those things was making our own save the dates, thank you cards, and rehearsal dinner invites. We ordered supplies from LCI paper and couldn't have been more pleased with the items we received. Ordering from them enabled us to save money, send out quality items, and keep the same theme throughout everything. We also found personalized napkins through them that we ended up ordering as well. They always offer different coupons so with the coupons we essentially received the napkins for free! I'd definitely recommend using them if you need either of these two items.

Mark
06/07/2014
4.3

We ordered envelopes for our invitations online, only to get a call the next day after we'd already ordered our invitations to say that they didn't have the envelopes. Some sort of notice before placing the order would have been nice. Fortunately, they were willing to send us some samples, we found another that would fit our invitations, and had them shipped within a week or two.

Recently Married

LCI Paper was amazing for getting me the products I needed to print my own invitations. There was an issue with one of the products that I chose being on backorder. They called me to inform me right after I placed my order and then called me again when they were able to get the product in stock. Once back in stock they quickly shipped it to me and I had everything that I needed within a week and a half. All of the products worked great for my invitations and I've gotten many compliments on the quality. The website has helpful templates for you to use if you plan on printing your own invitations. I plan on buying products for my favors and programs from them as well.

Services Used: Invitations

Every time I ordered from this vendor was promptly delivered with extra packing around the paper. Paper was of high quality and great service

1+ year ago
4.1

Great for the do it yourself bride! My paper was gorgeous. I really just wish that they had more matching envelopes in the metallic papers.

0.8

The worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. If something goes wrong, such as the postal service not delivering the products, they do not offer any help or compensation. I would not recommend this company.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Good quality paper. Answered my questions about printing. Valuable videos on do it yourself invitations. Quick shipping. Best prices for StarDream paper

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We ordered black and white DIY tuxedo style invitations. They arrived sooner than expected, the quality of the paper was fantastic, the template was easy to use (my mom, who is about 2000 miles away, and I designed it together over the phone), the invitations were super easy to make, and everything looked like we had spent a lot of money on it while in reality we had stayed well under budget! I would definitely recommend LCI paper to anyone looking to make their own invitations. And to those who are hesitant because you're not crafty- neither am I! I'm horrible at all crafts, but this was so easy, even I couldn't mess it up!

Note: We bought some ribbon to tie around the invitation, and it really gave it the extra touch it needed.

Services Used: Invitations

The quality of the paper was outstanding. My wedding invitations came out great. I also used paper for table numbers, menus, escort cards. They also have a fast delivery and great customer service.

Services Used: Invitations

I wanted to use the Calla Lily design and was so happy to have found what I was looking for. The quality was great and shipping was extremely fast. I printed them myself and saved so much money by doing this. Great deal!

Services Used: Invitations

My husband picked out the Romantic Forest invitations, and we coupled them with old-fashioned wax seals, which complemented the z-fold very well. The invitations were a great price. The only thing I had to do to be completely satisfied is switch out the white envelopes that were included with some beige envelopes. I'd also like it if they had more items to match the Romantic Forest theme. We were sort of on our own for the response cards and such. But that would be in a perfect world. I recommend shopping with LCI Paper for your wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

Perfect! Wonderful quality, speedy response to questions, and exactly what I wanted. Plus, FH and I got to work on a DIY project that HE could get into during the wedding planning process - priceless! To top it off, they printed great, turned out well, and were about 1/3 the cost of having someone else would be.