LC Faces - Makeup and Hair

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren is amazing. She did all of my bridesmaids' hair and my hair and make up on my wedding day. She's professional, passionate, and punctual. I've worked with a lot of hair and make up artists and Lauren is the best. She didn't make me look natural and fresh, she made me look striking and sexy. Her work ethic is inspiring and she has raw talent. Thank you SO much LC!!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren is very talented, I'm so glad she did my wedding makeup! When we did the trial, we did a dramatic, bold makeup look with a heavy eye. It was gorgeous, but over time I realized it wasn't "me" so on the day of the wedding I decided to go with something else and asked Lauren to go off of a picture I had given her. She nailed the look I asked for PERFECTLY, even with the last minute change! I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day! And my hair was so perfect, not a strand out of place. My entire look was exactly what I had always imagined I'd look like as a bride. Thank you so much Lauren for helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

LC Faces - Makeup and Hair responded with the following comments:

Mallory! You were such a joy to work with. I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your special day. Congratulations and I'm so happy you loved your makeup and hair!

• Wedding: 06/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren did an amazing job for all my events. She was up and ready at 4 am on my wedding day even after visiting the ER the night before. I looked better than I had ever thought because of her. She was very accommodating to all my complicated skin issues as well:)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren was awesome! She made the entire bridal party look absolutely amazing. So much so that my mother did not want her makeup done and changed her mind after seeing everyone else. My cousin who is a celebrity hair stylist and was skeptical on me finding a makeup artist who would meet "her" standards, was so impressed she had her do her makeup as well. Lauren was amazing and fast. The best!!!! Thank you!!! Mother nature could not have made me as beautiful a bride as you did!!!

LC Faces - Makeup and Hair responded with the following comments:

It was wondering working with you all!!

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren did a wonderful job with my makeup and she made my wedding day very special! She is a professional in every sense of the word.

LC Faces - Makeup and Hair responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 02/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren was a pleasure to work with. She was on time, her prices are reasonable and her work was just beautiful. If I ever need to have my makeup done again I will be calling her for sure.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING WORK! She was on time, super professional and above all my makeup and hair were simply stunning. I will never use anyone else. Great job!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren is great! She did my my makeup for my wedding along with 4 of my bridesmaids. She was professional, responsive and I felt her prices were more than affordable. I'm not really a make up person, but I loved my look that day. I got so many compliments on how glowing I was. I wasn't sure if I was really glowing or if Lauren had something to do with it. Thanks Lauren for doing such a great job!

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
Kweililn & Wynston
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic job and great pricing! The trial was included and she was so nice and understandable when I changed up the makeup a little on the wedding day! Awesome awesome awesome makeup artist!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren really does great work. I hired her for me and 3 of my bridesmaids and she took the time to individually consult with all of us and figure out what was going to work best with out wants and colors. I really like that she didn't charge for travel either. I even changed how I wanted my "look" the day of and she was totally patient with me. A true professional, she really knows what she's doing.
Marissa

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren was awesome! She was patient, sweet and listened to my concerns and my wishes for our "look". She was flexible, and her prices were very reasonable! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for make up or skin services.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
mickdowen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Lauren! I met her at a MAC cosmetics store a couple years ago when she did a makeover on me and I've kept her contact info ever since! She's a rare makeup artist and her prices were very reasonable! Thank you Lauren!!

• Wedding: 04/11/2009