Lavish Flora

Value
Flexibility
Sarah
08/04/2012

I can't thank Adria from Lavish Flora enough for making our wedding day more than we could ever imagine! She is an artist with an amazing talent to transform small and large places into a flower wonderland! She is also a very easy person to work with because she is just so sweet!

Jos + Tree
06/23/2012

Adria's keen eye and knowledge of plants and flowers is amazing. She created a stunning floral garland for me the Bride to wear over my veil. It was perfect and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We have seen her work around and are always impressed.

Happy Wedding
03/24/2012

Adria was wonderful. She provided beautiful suggestions for our very early spring wedding and her advice and creative eye helped us stay withiin our budget. She was able to capture our view for our ceremony and reception in a joyful breath of spring manner. My bouquet was so lovely, truly a vision of spring. Adria was flexible and close to the last minute she added something to my bouquet as a surprise from my sister. I would recommend Lavish for any floral needs.

Services Used: Flowers

Lavish Flora is absolutely amazing!! Adria spent a lot of time meeting with me prior to my August 6th wedding at the Bossanova Ballroom in Portland, Oregon making sure she knew exactly how we wanted the space to look for our wedding. Her attention to detail and sense of style really made the space come to life.

She created the vintage, elegant atmosphere we wanted with the most beautiful orchids we've ever seen. She even managed to incorporate some living orchids into the space so that we could keep them as mementos of the day -they look great in our home:) She also worked with the many vintage jars, bottles and vases we spent the year before our wedding collecting, incorporating them into the decor to help us add a personal touch to the space.

Adria even made an unplanned run to the hotel room where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready to make some last minute changes tom y bouquet for me! She is tremendously gifted at what she does! I HIGHLY recommend Lavish Flora!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had close to zero creative vision for my own flowers, so I went to Adria with a handful of images that I liked, talked with her about the venue, and she provided us with beautiful pieces. We had an outdoor mountain wedding, and she made great woodsy pieces with moss, ferns, even mushrooms, as well as some delicate floral pieces. I LOVED my bouquet, and the boutonnières were perfect as well. She helped me figure out the right pieces for my budget, and didn’t go over. She also makes a huge effort to provide organic, sustainably grown pieces. I’ll be happy to recommend Lavish to friends in the future.

Services Used: Flowers

Adria at Lavish Flora did the most AMAZING job on the flowers for my July 16th wedding. I can’t even describe how happy my husband and I were along with our families. From the first time we met with her I felt so comfortable and trusted her to bring my romantic shabby chic vision to life. She was so fun and easy to work with and was able to do everything I asked for. Adria also came to the site early and set up everything at the ceremony and reception so we didn’t have to do a thing! My bridesmaids and I almost died when we saw how beautiful our bouquets were. I needed one of theirs to toss at the reception and no one wanted to give theirs up! Everyone at the wedding kept admiring the flowers and asking us who did them. I can’t wait to share the photos!!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers from Lavish were such a highlight of our wedding. Adria was really tuned in to the feeling we wanted and did truly beautiful work using all the flowers we liked (and none that we didn't.) She was so, so lovely to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

Adria is amazing! I interviewed so many florists and was struggling finding someone creative enough for me. Someone who didn't say "you can't have those flowers, their not in season"! Someone who would help me design the entire theme.

See my ONLY decor besides the venue (Camp Colton) itself, was going to be my flowers.

Adria held my hand the whole way through designing all the flower arrangements. She was calm, very professional, and creative. She took extensive notes, made lists, showed up on time, created a beautiful setting, and came in UNDER budget!!!! Who comes in under budget these days?

My center pieces were mixed super large to a few blooms on the table. The colors were VIBRANT! The quality of the flowers themselves were amazing! My bouquet lasted a week - and for as hot of a day as the wedding was, I think that's great! My guests kept asking who my florist was! My jaw dropped when I saw my bouquet - it was overflowing (as requested) with blooms. All sorts of blooms, big ones, little ones, it was well tied and had a hint of bling!

Over the top!!!