LaVe Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mrs. Vee floral work is priceless. She was receptive as to what I wanted for my big day. She is very responsive, professional, and she made sure that everything was completed in a timely fashion. It was very easy to work with her. She provided beautiful flowers for my wedding, which by the way took place in Las Vegas. Everything was beautiful and affordable. I definately recommend her, I could not have asked for a better florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Vee and her team were extremely responsive, professional, and timely. It was very easy to work with her. She provided beautiful flowers for my wedding, everything from bouquets to table decor to ceremony decor. The option to do some things with real flowers and some with silk made it very affordable compared to other local wedding florists. I also loved the extra bits of bling they incorporated into my bouquet and some of the table decorations. Great company, couldn't have asked for more!

Services Used: Flowers

Mrs. Ve was awesome to work with! She guided me through my flower arrangements as I knew NOTHING of what I wanted and/or needed! I felt like she really cared about me as a client and prices are very reasonable!

Services Used: Flowers

I would highly recommend Lave Floral Design to provide your floral for your next event. Ms. Vee was very professional and pleasant to work with from the beginning to the end. She was able to provide everything I wanted within my budget. My bouquets, boutonnieres and floral arrangements were beautiful!! All my guest raved about how vibrant the colors were and how well they coordinated with our bridesmaid dresses and our groomsmen tux's. The flowers were fresh, detailed and unique. Thank you again for making our wedding the best day of our lives!

1+ year ago

Ms. Ve was absolutely amazing! She worked with us and made sure everything we needed turned out fabulously! She's professional, actively listens to her customers and provides great service! I will definitely be keeping her information and passing her contact information along to others :)

Brittany
04/04/2014

In the initial planning phase of our wedding planning I became frustrated that I couldn't find an affordable florist for my wedding. I was eventually referred to Lave Floral by a friend and I am happy I decided to go with Lave Floral.

Ms. V was very welcoming and so organized. After meeting with her I had a feeling of relief because she took the stress out of the wedding planning. I was satisfied with the communication from the company. If I had a question, an email was responded to promptly. When payment was made, I received an updated invoice with my outstanding balance.

My flowers were fresh and fragrant. When my wedding planner brought my bouquet I loved how each box was labeled by the contents inside, so nobody had to question where anything was. Everything I pictured I received. As I walked down the aisle, I loved the look of the alter arrangements. The decor for the reception was fabulous. People complimented the decor all night.

We 100% recommend LaVe Floral, they are super creative and very professional. Thank you Ms. V for making our wedding day a dream come true !

Services Used: Flowers

The floral arrangements (the alter flowers, the centerpieces and around the venue) for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I loved my bouquets, they were perfect. Ms. Ve worked extremely well with my coordinator everything was exactly how I wanted it.

Services Used: Flowers

I met with 4 or 5 different florists before getting somewhat discouraged at the prices of flowers in the DC area. I had a friend (in another state) mention that she used silk flowers for her wedding and they looked just as good. I did some google searching and finally found LaVe Florals who specialized in both real and silk flowers. I met with Vee and right away I was very impressed with her work and she was affordable. She listened to the ideas that I had and offered recommendations where I didn't have any specific ideas. She was very responsive to all of my e-mails and very flexible when I had a couple changes to the numbers in my wedding party. She delivered phenomenal arrangements and many people said the bouquets and all of the flowers were gorgeous. When I told a few people that they were silk they were stunned because they looked so real. I was very satisfied with all of her work and now I get to keep my bridal bouquet in it's entirety!

Services Used: Flowers

I would like to thank LaVe Floral Design for the festive floral arrangements for my company’s Christmas Party. The centerpieces were so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Not only that, they were so vibrant and unique they totally brought the venue to life and provided that Christmas feel. The flowers were a hit at the party!!! It was truly a pleasure working with you all. Ms. Vee you are absolutely wonderful and I look forward to working with you next year. Thank you again.

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Mainly because LaVe Floral did an outstanding job with all of the flowers. My bouquet especially was breath taking. Thank you so so much LaVe Floral. I will recommend you to any and everybody that will ever need any kind of floral arrangments.

Services Used: Flowers

I used LaVe Floral Design for my daughters wedding in 2013 and recently for my sons prom. The service is exceptional, they are professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. The flower arrangements were fresh, vibrant and beautiful. The flowers also lasted long beyond the events. I will use them again and I recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers were beautiful and VERY affordable. Came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator Tyra Berger of Divine Possibilities.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers that you did for my bridal shower were absolutely AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL. My bridesmaids were fighting over which centerpieces to keep lol. I still have 2 of the centerpieces on my kitchen table. I cannot wait until the wedding, i know the floral arrangements will be absolutely stunning. Thank you so much.

Services Used: Flowers

It gets no better than LaVe Floral Design!!!!! feel free to email me if you have any specific questions
missypoo120747@yahoo.com

1+ year ago

SUPERB! PHENOMENAL! FANTABULOUS! From start to finish, Ms. Vee was a pleasure to work with. I was a very stressed out bride that made numerous changes to my floral arrangements. Ms. Vee never made me feel like I was bothering her and made herself flexible to my changes. The quality of the flowers were wonderful and lasted the entire wedding and reception (in fact it has been about four days since my wedding and the flowers are still in good shape). I was very impressed with the bouquets, boutonnieres and altar arrangements and received many compliments from my guests. I highly recommend LaVe Floral Design to any bride. Your expectations definitely will be surpassed.

1+ year ago

very professional... most importantly beautiful flowers!!!