Lauren Wave Weddings

Lauren Wave Weddings

Pretty, inspired weddings!

P.O. Box 1795
Rockford, IL 61110
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are just starting to look for wedding planners, pick up the phone and call Lauren. If you already have talked to her but are still trying to decide, just hire her. She will be the best thing you do for you and your wedding.

As a wedding planner Lauren is very informative, creative, and hardworking. She will help you make your ideas come to life and she is great with suggestions when you don't know what you want or what to do. She is understanding of a tight budget and great with fast responses to calls and emails. You will feel like you are her only bride. As a person Lauren is sweet, funny and easy to get along with. Considering the amount of time and correspondence you will have with your wedding planner, a good personality is pretty important.

We hired Lauren 10 months before our wedding. We live in Arizona but my husband and I are from the Rockford/ Chicago area and wanted to get married in Delavan, WI at my aunt's beautiful barn. Planning a wedding on your own is hard, doing it half away across the country makes it almost impossible. I would not have been able to do it without Lauren. Lauren helped me every step of the way with suggestions from what companies to use all the way down to décor ideas. The week of your wedding, Lauren does it all from running last minute errands for you to writing escort cards and all the while being very calm and supportive when you feel like you are going to lose it. The day of our wedding, we had a huge possible linen fiasco on our hands and Lauren saved the day without any of our guests even knowing something was wrong. We also used Lauren for all of our wedding flowers. It all turned out completely gorgeous and on a very tight floral budget.

My husband was not originally on board with the wedding planner idea but when it was all said and done he told Lauren she could give out his cell # to future clients if she needed a positive review.

Thank you Lauren, you truly are the best!

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me begin by saying that my expectations are very high. I have been a wedding coordinator for several weddings myself for my friends and family, I knew exactly what needed to be done to make my wedding day a success. I can assure you that Lauren far exceeded my expectations. She worked so hard for us and made sure that our wedding day was perfect in every way. It took a bit to get my husband on board to agree to a wedding coordinator but all day long and for several days after all he could say was ”we could not have done this without her” that is a huge compliment from my husband because he likes to everything himself. Lauren was always professional, always on time, so easy to work with and with her talent really helped take my wedding up a few notches. I did give direction to Lauren as far as the décor goes and I had a bunch of stuff I was not sure how to use but told her to do what she wanted with it as she saw fit and who did she blow me away with what she did!!!
Because of Lauren and her hard work I was able to enjoy every moment of my wedding day. I know the stresses of a wedding but I had nothing to worry about with Lauren on my team. I cannot express my gratitude for the outstanding job she did to ensure that every detail of my wedding was executed to perfection. I would recommend Lauren in a heartbeat. Yes there is a cost involved and she is worth every penny – she is the reason that I got to enjoy my wedding and worry about the details that day. She is the best!!!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As we got closer to the wedding date, we realized that events were going to overwhelm the bride and MOB. Lauren to the rescue! She took the level of stress way down! I would recommend brides put Lauren FIRST on their budget!!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Profile Picture
Karen
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Worth every penny and allowed us to enjoy the day without any worries.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to admit, at first I thought having a wedding planner was unnecessary. I was completely wrong! I felt so overwhelmed with planning the wedding and I needed someone who had the type of style you find in magazines. I began talking with Lauren Wave and knew that she was the planner that I was looking for! Lauren went above and beyond what I expected any planner to do. She always showed up to meetings with questions prepared and fully organized. Lauren sent me e-mail after e-mail of different styles and ideas for my wedding. Although I wasn't Lauren's only bride, I felt like I was. She gave me her full time and attention! Lauren even had extremely creative touches to the wedding, which were very inexpensive.

I have heard from numerous people that this was the best wedding they have attended. I am 100% positive that I would not have gotten these responses if I did not hire Lauren Wave. She truly made my wedding the most memorable day that I, and many others, have ever experienced. My mother was even thrilled because she was able to enjoy the wedding without stressing over many details that the mothers do!

I can't thank Lauren enough for her professionalism and her creativeness ! My wedding looked like it belonged in a magazine. I would recommend Lauren Wave to every bride in this region!

Marissa Ebert
Married on Cinco de Mayo! (5/5/12)

• Wedding: 05/05/2012

Marissa Ebert
Married on Cinco de Mayo! (5/5/12)

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren's services exceeded our expectations beyond words! She provided so much creativity and insight...you could really tell that she wanted to help make it the best day for us. And she was so willing to call or email our vendors and do last minute things leading up to the day of the wedding that we didn't always have time for. It was such a relief to have such a wonderful person to go to to ask questions and to take care of so many details on the day of. If something went wrong, I didn't notice it because she took care of it in moments. Lauren is so professional and I would recommend her services to any couple. My husband and I agree that paying for Lauren was the best money we spent on our wedding!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
815-298-6872
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire