Laurel Austin Studio, LLC

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Laurel did an outstanding job on our wedding photographs! She found creative locations on a rainy day and the shots really reflect our personalities. Laurel is professional, efficient and a pleasure to be around. She had great ideas and helped us create wonderful pdotographs of our special day.
Wedding: 09/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She is very creative, thorough, and has a great eye! I received a tremendous value and my friends & family cannot stop talking about the pictures. There's not a bad picture in the bunch. Her attentiveness and care for the small details perfectly captured my lifelong memories.
Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Laurel was great: very easy to work with, great ideas, flexible and caring. Her prices are very affordable too. I would recommend her!
Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Laurel Austin of Living Moment Images was great to work with. She was very friendly and understanding. She had many good ideas which I very much appreciated! I would recommend her as a wedding photographer!
Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a wonderful experience with Living Moment Images. They were very flexible with us and most importantly the photos were wonderful.
Wedding: 07/12/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i highly recommend laurel and living moment images. she did an incredable job! she was unobtrusive but very friendly during the reception and ceremony. she had some hard circumstances to work wiht ( it poured rain all day) and she worked around it very well...even outdoors in the rain. we are very impressed with her work and the professionalism.
Wedding: 05/23/2009